Hey, Carly's mom. Phil Dunphy. Big fan of your daughter. Thank you. Get off me!
你好,卡莉媽媽。我是菲爾·鄧菲。你女兒的鐵桿粉。謝謝你。放開我!
So, yeah, heads up. Luke's got to change his camp session. You guys may want to do the same.
聽我說。盧克得改變露營的日期。你們能不能也改一改。
No. My husband and I have been working the white board all week, and we just bought three days away from that.
不行。我丈夫和我這周都在算計日程,好不容易能離開這些熊孩子三天。
It wasn't even me! Bank it! Carly!
又不是我干的!你也打過去!卡莉!
Okay, Manny, remember, as soon as you land, watch out for Malaria.
曼尼,記住,你下了飛機就留神點瑪拉莉亞(瘧疾)。
Why? I got a shot for that. Can we hurry this up?
為什么?我打過疫苗了。我們能快點嗎?
No, I'm talking about your cousin Malaria. She's coming to pick you up, but she might have Rubella.
不,我說的是你表姐瑪拉莉亞。她去接你,但她可能帶露貝拉一起去。
What? That's her daughter. But make room in the car because she could have diphtheria.
什么?那是她女兒的名字。但在車上離她遠點兒,因為她可能有白喉。
Who's diphtheria? Ay, Manny, diphtheria is a disease. That's why I want you to be apart from her in the car.
誰是白喉?曼尼,白喉是一種病。所以我要你在車上離她遠點兒。
Okay, let's go. Gloria, better say goodbye here. He's got to hurry to get through security.
好了,走吧。歌洛莉亞,該告別了。他得抓緊去過安檢了。
But there's no line. For now. A senior tour bus just pulled up.
又沒有排長隊。馬上就要排了。一隊老年人旅游團剛到。
You know how much private wanding that is? Half their skeletons are metal.
你知道他們會讓警報響多少回嗎?他們身上一半的骨頭都是金屬的。
Ay, Manny, please. Call me as soon as you land.
曼尼,一降落就打給我哦。
I'll miss you. And we're walking. I love you!
我會想你的。走吧走吧。我愛你!
Wait. No. Up!
慢著。不。快上去!
I forgot to give mom this card I wrote.
我忘了把我寫的卡片給媽媽了。
Uh, no, no, no. I'll handle it. Safe trip, buddy. Safe trip.
別別別。我幫你給她。一路平安,伙計。一路平安。
We're out of here. No, let's wait until he gets to the top. Adios, mi amor!
我們走啦。別,我要目送他上樓。保重,我的寶貝!
Who wants ice cream? Huh?
誰想吃冰淇淋?
What if he never comes back?
他要是不回來了怎么辦?
Oh, honey, no one ever leaves home and doesn't come back. I did.
寶貝,哪有人離開家會不回來啊。我就是啊。
Hey, honey. I've been mulling over your Sacramento decision.
乖女兒。我一直在考慮你去薩克拉門托的決定。
It wasn't exactly my...Of course I want my baby girl close, but I got to get used to you leaving.
實際上那不是我的決......當然,我希望寶貝女兒離家近點兒,但我得習慣你離家在外。
Because college - and knowing you, a great college - is right around the corner. Am I right?
因為你上大學,而且肯定是名牌大學,已經指日可待了。我沒說錯吧?