Dad? I'm sorry. Was I being proud of you too loud?
爸?抱歉。難道是因為我太為你自豪而吵到你了嗎?
What are you doing? Going off to habitat, helping all those people. Honey, I'm speechless.
你在干什么?做仁人家園志愿者,去幫助別人。乖女兒,我簡直無語凝噎了。
Thanks. I just thought it was......But are we sure about Oklahoma?
謝謝。我只是覺得那......但你確定要去俄克拉荷馬州嗎?
There's so many needy people right up in Sacramento. And it's driving distance.
在薩克拉門托就有許多需要幫助的人。從家開車就能到那里。
I already signed up for my work detail, and I've been e-mailing with my tentmate.
我已經確認了我的工作細節,也開始和同住一個帳篷的人郵件聯系了。
Yeah. No, you're right. I guess it's just...No. Never mind.
是啊。你說得對。我想只是......不。算了。
What is it? No, it's stupid. I've just never been so far away from my baby girl before.
怎么了?沒事,這太愚蠢了。只是我以前從沒離我的小女兒這么遠。
Not now, waterworks. Not now. Oh, daddy.
現在別哭啊。別哭。噢,老爸。
You okay, dad? Oh, hey, buddy. Never been better. You're so thoughtful.
你還好嗎,爸?你好啊,孩子,我很好。你真是體貼。
I'm gonna miss that when you go off to camp on the 14th.
你14號去露營后我會想念你的好的。
Little Wiffle golf? Wait. I can't go to camp on the 14th. I have to go when Carly's going.
來打威浮高爾夫嗎?等等。我14號沒法去露營。我得和卡莉一起去。
Who's Carly? She's this girl I like, and she's here right now.
卡莉是誰?她是我喜歡的女孩,她就在客廳呢。
Well, all the more reason to change camp sessions. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's foolproof.
那就更應該改變露營的日期了。小別勝新婚嘛。這是不會錯的
Not this fool. Forget it.
這次會錯。你別想了。
What about all the new girls you're gonna meet? You're only 14. Do you really want to be tied down? Yes!
你還會遇見很多新女孩的。你才14歲。現在就想吊死在一棵樹上了嗎?是的!
Oh, Luke, watch. I-I got it. Okay. Oh, Nice!
盧克,瞧。我會了。好。真棒!
Oh, hi, Mr. Dunphy. Sorry we moved the furniture around. I was showing Luke the flip I did at tumbling sectionals.
您好,鄧菲先生。抱歉我們搬開了家具。我給盧克表演了我在翻筋斗地區賽上做的動作。
Oh, no. That's my mom. But I can leave you guys this old movie I brought over. It's called "Dirty Dancing."
不好。是我媽媽來了。但我可以把我帶來的這部老電影留給你們。電影名是《辣身舞》。
Never let her go.
千萬別放開她。