Phoebe: You can open your eyes now.
現在可以睜開眼睛了。
Ross: Are we off the bridge?
下橋了嗎?
Phoebe: Yes.
下了!
Ross: Is the old woman on the bicycle still alive?
自行車上的老太太還活著嗎?
Phoebe: Yes, she jumped right back up.
活著!她及時跳開了!
Ross: Oh my God, Phoebe, slow down!
天哪!菲比!開慢點!
Phoebe: Do you wanna get to Rachel in time?
你到底想不想及時追上瑞秋!
Ross: Yes, but I don't wanna die in your cab!
想!不過我不想死在你車里!
Phoebe: You should have thought of that before you got in!
上車之前你怎么不想清楚!
Phoebe: Tollbooth.
收費站。
Ross: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Tollbooth! Four bucks. There are quarters in the glove compartment.
收費站!四塊錢,雜物箱里有零錢。
Phoebe: Hurry!
快點!
Ross: Ok!
好。
Phoebe: Ok.
哦。
Phoebe: Damn, that window is clean. God! Hey!
媽的,窗戶怎么這么干凈!
Chandler: We were wondering what was taking so long with the gift, but now we understand you were doing this.
我們還奇怪拿禮物這么半天還不回來,現在才知道你在干這個。
Joey: Ok, I wanted to surprise you, but, for your house-warming gift, I got you a baby-chick and a baby-duck!
我本想給你們個驚喜的…作為喬遷之禮,送給你們一只小雞一只小鴨!
Chandler: Really? You got us a chick and a duck?
真的?給我們小雞小鴨?
Monica: Oh, great! Just what you want for a new house with infants. Bird feces.
太好了,家里有嬰兒,鳥糞正合適啊!
Joey: Yeah, but, they must've jumped off the table, 'cause now they're gone!
一定是從桌子上跳下去了,現在都不見了啊!
Chandler: Oh, don't worry, we'll find them.
別著急,慢慢找。
Joey: Alright.
好。
Monica: You know, actually, I'm gonna go check on the twins.
我去看孩子去了。
Monica: Oh God! What did I just step on!
啊!我剛才踩著什么了!
Chandler: It's ok, it's just an egg roll.
沒事,就是個蛋卷。
Monica: Oh...
哦...
Joey: You stepped on my egg roll!
你竟敢踩著我的蛋卷!
Monica: I'm sorry, I didn't know to look for Chinese food on the floor.
抱歉,誰會想到地上會有中國菜!
Joey: Just put it on a plate and leave.
放到盤子里,然后快走。
Chandler: Ok, let's find these birds.
好了。開始找吧。
Joey: Alright.
好。
Joey: Wait wait. You hear that?
等等!聽到了沒?
Joey: They're in the table!
在桌子里!
Chandler: Well, that can't be good!
這可不妙了!
Joey: We gotta get them out of there!
必須要取出來!
Chandler: How?
怎么取?
Joey: Oh! Oh! Maybe we can lure them out. You know any birdcalls?
也許能引誘他們出來,你知道鳥怎么叫嗎?
Chandler: Oh, tons, I'm quite the woodsman.
當然了,我就是干伐木工的。
Joey: Well uh, maybe we can just tip the table a little.
把桌子一頭抬起來點也許管用。
Chandler: Joey, wait! The ball!
喬伊等一下!球還沒...
Joey: Oh!
哦!
Joey: Oh God! So what do we do?
現在怎么辦!
Chandler: I don't know. Maybe we can open this up somehow.
不清楚…也許邊上什么地方能打開吧。
Joey: Okay.
好。
Chandler: No...It's all glued together.
不行啊,都粘上了。
Joey: Does that mean we have to bust it open?
也就是說要…撬開?
Chandler: I don't know. Maybe.
不知道…也許吧。
Joey: Oh my God!
天吶!
Chandler: I know! It's...It's the foosball table.
我明白…這可是足球桌啊。
Joey: All right, you know what? We don't have a choice. It's like I would've said in thatsci-fi movie if I'd gotten the part. "Those are our men in there, we have to get them out! Even if I have to sacrifice the most important thing in my life: my time machine."
好吧,你知道嗎,我們別無選擇。就像一部如果我得到角色的科幻電影里面的臺詞一樣。“里面有人!必須要救出來!即使要犧牲我生命中最重要的東西:我的時間機器…”
Chandler: Did that movie ever get made?
這電影拍出來了沒?
Joey: It did not.
根本也沒拍。
Phoebe: Ross, where're you going?
羅斯,你去哪里?
Ross: Uh to talk to Rachel, isn't that why we took a ride in the death-cab?
去找瑞秋啊,所以我才坐死亡計程車來的。
Phoebe: What? What're you just gonna walk up to her at the gate? Have you never chased anyone through the airport before?
你就直接去登機口?以前沒在機場追過人?!
Ross: Uh not since my cop-show got cancelled...
我的警察戲鏡頭被取消之后就沒有過了…
Phoebe: You have to get a ticket to get past security.
必須先買票才能通過安檢。
Ross: What? We're never gonna make it!
那就趕不及了啊!
Phoebe: Not with that attitude! Now, haul ass!
保持這種氣勢!快滾過來!
Ross: Ok, if you could all walk slower, that'd be great.
大家再走慢點就好了。
Gate attendant #1: Madame, your passport please?
(法式英語)小姐,看一下您的護照?
Rachel: Oh, my God! I was so afraid I wasn't gonna remember any of my high school French, but I understood every word you just said!
天吶!我還害怕高中學的法語都忘干凈了呢!你剛才說的每個字我都聽明白了!
Gate attendant #1: Your boarding pass, please.
看一下您的登機牌。
Rachel: Oh. Sure. Oh, shoot. I had it. Oh, I can't believe this.
哦,當然。媽蛋,找不到。本來在啊…真叫人…
Gate attendant #1: Madame, if you don't have your boarding pass...
小姐,如果您沒有…
Rachel: I have it, I have it, I have it. Oh, ok, I can't find it, but I remember that I was in seat 32C, because that's my bra-size.
我有,我有,我有!哎呀,找不到,不過我清楚記得我的座位號是32C,因為跟我的胸罩大小一樣。
Gate attendant #1: Madame, you must have your boarding pass...
小姐,您必須要有登機牌,否則…
Rachel: Ok, fine! But you know what? If I was in 36D, we would not be having this problem.
知道嗎,我要是36D,就沒這么多麻煩了!
Ross: Hi, I need a ticket.
您好,我要買一張票。
Phoebe: Just one? I drive you all the way down here, and I don't get to see how it works out?
就買一張?我開車這么大老遠送你過來 不能看看結局啥樣?
Ross: Fine, two tickets, I need two tickets.
好吧,兩張,我買兩張票!
Phoebe: We're on our honeymoon.
我們在度蜜月。
Ticket agent: And the destination?
目的地是?
Ross: I don't care. Whatever is the cheapest.
隨便,最便宜的吧。
Phoebe: I'm so lucky I married you.
我嫁給你真是太走運了。
Rachel: Oh, shoot. Damn it. Where is it?
啊!倒霉!媽的!哪里去了!
Rachel: Hah! I found it! I found it! Haha, I found it! I told you I would find it! In your face! You're a different person.
啊!找到了,找到了!哈!找到了!早和你說了我有!你是另外一個人了...
Ross: Ok, flight 421 to Paris. I don't see it, do you see it?
421航班,巴黎...找不到,你呢?
Phoebe: No, did we miss it?
我也找不著。錯過了?
Ross: No no no. That's impossible. It doesn't leave for another 20 minutes.
不可能,20分鐘后才起飛的。
Phoebe: Maybe we have the flight-number wrong. God.
航班號錯了吧,天吶。
Monica: Hello.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey, it's me. Here's Ross.
嗨,是我,這是羅斯。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: What? Hey, hey, listen...
什么?嗨!聽著…
Monica: Oh my God! Ross, you wouldn't believe the cute little noises the twins are making. Hey we...listen.
天啊,孩子的聲音太可愛了!羅斯你聽!
Ross: But Monica? Monica, Monica, Monica, Monica.
但是莫妮卡?莫妮卡,莫妮卡,莫妮卡,莫妮卡。
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry. Shoot, they were doing it before.
抱歉,他倆剛才還出聲來著。
Ross: That's alright. Listen, listen.
沒事,聽著…
Monica: Oh, wait, wait, wait! Here they go again.
等等!又來了!!
Ross: Monica! Monica! Monica! Monica! Monica?
莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡?
Monica: Isn't that cute?
可愛吧!
Ross: That is precious! Listen! I need Rachel's flight information.
可愛死了!聽著!我要瑞秋的航班信息。
Monica: Oh, ok. Alright, it's flight 421. Leaves at 8:40.
哦,好。421航班,8點40起飛。
Ross: Yes, that's what I have. It's not on the board.
是啊,就是這個,看板上找不到。
Monica: That's what it says here. Flight 421, leaves at 8:40, Newark airport.
這里就是這樣寫的啊,421航班 8點40起飛,紐瓦克機場。
Ross: What?
什么?
Monica: Newark airport. Why, where are you?
紐瓦克機場。怎么了?你們在哪里?
Ross: JFK.
肯尼迪機場…
Joey: Don't worry, you guys, we're gonna get you out of there.
別著急!會把你們救出來的!
Chandler: And we're also gonna buy you tiny, bird hearing-aids.
然后再給你們買小鳥用的助聽器。
Joey: Ok. Here goes.
好,來了。
Chandler: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Joey: I need to say goodbye to the table first.
我要先跟桌子告別。
Chandler: I understand.
我理解。
Joey: Ok. Table, you have given us so many great times. And...and you guys, Jordan, Victor, Joel...All of you guys. What can I say? You guys make us look good. You wanna say anything?
好。桌子!你曾經給予我們太多的歡樂時光。你們大伙…喬丹、維克多,還有喬,你們所有人,我得說是你們讓我倆更有形象。你想說什么?
Chandler: I don't know. Except that, for one last time...Good game, good game, good game, good game, good game, good game, good game.
我不知道說什么…不過,最后一次…干得好…干得好…干得好…干得好…干得好。
Joey: Ok, here we go.
好吧,來,動手。
Joey: I can't do it.
我下不了手。
Chandler: Well, I can't do it either.
我也下不了手啊。
Monica: Hey! Did you find them?
找到沒?
Joey: Yeah, they're stuck inside the table!
在桌子里面!
Chandler: And we have to bust it open, but neither of us can do it!
必須要撬開,不過我們倆都下不去手!
Monica: Oh, well sure. This gotta be so hard. I'll do it. Give me!
是啊。太難了。我來吧,給我!
Ross: Phoebe! Wow! No no no no no!
菲比!不要啊!
Phoebe: Wow, I've never gone this fast before.
以前從沒開這么快過!!
Ross: Phoebe, forget it, ok? Newark is...is like an hour away. There's no way we're gonna make it in time.
菲比!算了吧!紐瓦克 一個小時才能到根本趕不上。
Phoebe: She's got her cell, you could call her.
她拿著手機呢!打電話!
Ross: I am not doing this over the phone.
我不要在電話上談。
Phoebe: You don't have any other choice!
你沒其他辦法了啊!
Rachel: Hello?
喂?
Phoebe: Rachel? Oh, good. Hey, by the way, did you just get on the plane?
瑞秋?太好了!順便問一句,你是不是剛上飛機?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: For what it's worth, we would've caught her if we were at the right airport.
如果機場沒去錯的話。我們能趕上她的。
Ross: Yay.
是。
Phoebe: Rach, hang on.
瑞秋,等一下。
Rachel: Phoebe? Is everything ok?
菲比?你那邊不要緊吧?
Phoebe: Actually no. No. You, you have to get off the plane.
啊,事實上,有點事情,你必須下飛機。
Rachel: What? Why?
啊?為什么?
Phoebe: I have this feeling that something's wrong with it. Something is wrong with the left philange.
我有種感覺。飛機有問題,左“弗蘭基”有毛病。
Rachel: Oh, honey, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the plane.
親愛的,飛機肯定沒問題的。
Rachel: Alright, look, I have to go. I love you, and I will call you the minute I get to Paris.
馬上要起飛了,我愛你,一到巴黎就給你打電話。
Passenger #1: What was that?
你剛才說什么?
Rachel: Oh, that was just my crazy friend. She told me I should get off the plane, because she had a feeling that there was something wrong with the left philange.
哦,我的瘋朋友。讓我下飛機,因為她就是感覺到。飛機左“弗蘭基”有毛病。
Passenger #1: Ok, uh, that doesn't sound good.
聽起來可不妙吧。
Rachel: I wouldn't worry about it. She's always coming up with stuff like this, and you know what? She's almost never right.
不用擔心。她老是這樣,而且幾乎從沒對過。
Passenger #1: But she is sometimes.
也就是說她也有對的時候?
Rachel: Well...
啊...
Rachel: Wait, what're you doing?
你要干嗎?
Passenger #1: Well, I can't take this plane now.
這飛機我不能坐。
Air stewardess: Excuse me, sir, where're you going?
對不起先生,您去哪里?
Passenger #1: I have to get off this plane, ok? Her friend has a feeling something's wrong with the left philange.
我要下飛機。她朋友感覺到飛機左“弗蘭基”有毛病。
Rachel: Could I get some peanuts?
請給我拿點花生好嗎?
Passenger #2: What's wrong with the plane?
飛機怎么了?
Air stewardess: There's nothing wrong with the plane.
飛機一點異常都沒有。
Passenger #1: The left philange!
左“弗蘭基”有毛病了。
Air stewardess: There is no philange!
根本就沒有什么“弗蘭基”!
Passenger #1: Oh my God. This plane doesn't even have a philange!
天哪!這飛機連“弗蘭基”都沒有!
Passenger #2: I'm not flying on it!
我不飛了!
Air stewardess: Ma'am, please sit down!
女士,請您坐好。
Passenger #3: What's going on?
出什么事情了?
Passenger #1: We're all getting off! There is no philange!
我們都下去!飛機上根本就沒有“弗蘭基”!
Rachel: This is ridiculous! I...
太荒謬了吧,我…
Rachel: Yeah, ok.
啊,隨便吧。
Monica: Alright. My job here is done.
好了,工作完成。
Chandler: That was...impressive.
太...令人欽佩了。
Joey: Yeah, you didn't use the tools for most of it!
大部分連工具都沒用就弄下來了。
Monica: Yeah, they were just slowing me down. Alright, I'd get back to the babies. See you girls later.
工具只會拖慢我的速度。好啦,我回去看孩子了,你們兩個姑娘一會兒見。
Chandler: Sorry about the table, man.
真抱歉,桌子這樣了。
Joey: Yeah.
嗯。
Chandler: You gonna buy a new one?
要買新的嗎?
Joey: Probably not. Nah. I don't know how much I'm gonna wanna play after you go.
也許不了…不會了。你走后我估計也不會怎么玩了。
Chandler: Well, at least we got these little guys out.
至少這兩個小家伙救出來了。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Aww, we were worried about you! Hm. I guess I'd better get used to things crapping in my hand, huh?
我們還擔心你們呢,以后要習慣有東西在我手里拉屎的事情了。
Joey: I'm gonna miss these little guys. It was nice having birds around again.
我會想你們的,小家伙再養養鳥還真挺不錯的。
Chandler: Hey, you know what? Maybe we should keep them here with you.
這樣吧,它們就交給你了。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Yeah, I mean we got a lot going on right now. And, plus, here they'd have their own room.
嗯,我們現在也忙得要死。而且這里也有它們的房間啊。
Joey: I could get a goose!
還可以再養只鵝!
Chandler: You know, I...I think you're set with the poultry.
我覺得家禽類這兩只就夠了。
Joey: Thanks man. You hear that, you guys? You're gonna get to stay here! And, and it's good, you know, 'cause uh, 'cause now you have a reason to come visit.
多謝了。聽到沒有?你們要留在這里啦!而且這樣也挺好的。因為…你就有理由多回來看看了。
Chandler: I think there may be another reason.
其實還有一個理由。
Chandler: So uh, awkward hug or lame cool guy handshake?
那個…是尷尬的擁抱呢… 還是假酷男握手呢?
Joey: Yeah well you know, lame cool guy handshake.
還是假酷男握手吧。
Gate attendant #2: Ma'am, I assure you, the plane is fine.
女士,我向您保證,飛機沒有問題。
Passenger #2: And you fixed the philange?
“弗蘭基”也裝好啦?
Gate attendant #2: Yes, the philange is fixed. As a matter of fact, we put a whole lot of extra philanges onboard, just in case.
沒錯,裝好了,而且。還又帶了一個備用的以防萬一。
Ross: Where is she?
她在哪兒?
Phoebe: I don't see her.
看不到。
Ross: Rachel! Rachel Green!
瑞秋!瑞秋格林。
Phoebe: There she is!
她在那里!
Ross: Rachel! Rachel!
瑞秋!瑞秋!
Gate attendant #2: Wow wow, excuse me, sir, do you have a boarding pass?
先生,您有登機牌嗎?
Ross: No, no, I ju-I just have to talk to someone.
沒有,我就是要找里面的一個人說句話…
Gate attendant #2: I'm sorry, you cannot go any further without a boarding pass.
對不起,沒有登機牌不能再往前走了。
Ross: No no no, but I, you know...
不,不,不…
Phoebe: RACHEL!
瑞秋!
Rachel: What? Oh my God, what're you...what're you guys doing here?
什么?上帝啊?你們在這里干嘛呢?
Phoebe: Ok, you're on.
輪到你了。
Rachel: What? What? Ross, you're scaring me. What's going on?
怎么了?怎么了羅斯?你嚇到我了,出什么事了?
Ross: Ok, the thing is...
嗯…我想說的是...
Rachel: Yeah?
什么。
Ross: Don't go.
不要走。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: Please, please stay with me. I am so in love with you. Please don't go.
留下來和我在一起,我太愛你了。求求你不要走。
Rachel: Oh my God.
天哪。
Ross: I know, I know. I shouldn't have waited 'til now to say it, but I'm...That was stupid, ok? I'm sorry, but I'm telling you now. I love you. Do not get on this plane.
我知道,我知道不應該拖到現在才說的,我太笨了,對不起。不過我現在和你說,我愛你。不要上飛機。
Gate attendant #2: Miss? Are you boarding the plane?
小姐?您是否要上飛機?
Ross: Hey, hey. I know you love me. I know you do.
嘿,嘿,我知道你愛我,我知道。
Gate attendant #2: Miss?
小姐?
Rachel: I...I, I have to get on the plane.
我…我要上飛機。
Ross: No, you don't.
不要,別上飛機。
Rachel: Yes, I do.
我要上。
Ross: No, you don't.
不要,別上飛機。
Rachel: They're waiting for me, Ross. I can't do this right now, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
都等著我呢,羅斯。我現在真的不能這么做,對不起,對不起。
Ross: Rachel...
瑞秋...
Rachel: I'm so sorry.
真的對不起。
Ross: I really thought she'd stay.
我本來以為她會留下的。
Phoebe: I know. I'm sorry.
我知道。我很遺憾。
Monica: Well, that's it. Everything's packed.
那么,就這樣了。收拾完畢。
Chandler: This is weird.
啊,感覺有點怪啊。
Monica: I know.
我明白。
Joey: Yeah. Uh, does this mean there's nothing to eat?
嗯啊…也就是說沒吃的了?
Monica: I put three lasagnas in your freezer.
我在你冰箱里面放了三盤意大利面。
Joey: I love you!
我愛你!
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey! Did you guys make it in time?
怎樣?趕上了嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, he talked to her, but um she got on the plane anyway.
趕上了,他跟她說了,不過她最后還是上了飛機。
Chandler: Where's Ross?
羅斯呢?
Phoebe: He went home. He didn't wanna see anybody.
回家了,他誰也不想見。
Rachel: Ross, hi. It's me. I just got back on the plane. And I just feel awful. That is so not how I wanted things to end with us. It's just that I, wasn't expecting to see you, and all of a sudden you're there and saying these things and...now I'm just sitting here and thinking, of all the stuff I should've said and I didn't. I mean, I didn't even get to tell you that I love you too. Because of course I do. I love you. I love you. I love you. What am I doing? I love you! Oh, I've gotta see you. I've gotta get off this plane.
“羅斯,嗨,是我。我剛回到飛機上。我現在感覺太難受了。我絕不希望我們之間這么就完了。只是…只是我根本沒料到你會出現,猛一下子你就來了,還說那些話…我現在坐在這里,靜靜地想…想我應該說卻沒有說出口的話。我甚至都沒跟你說我也愛你。因為,我真的愛你。我愛你。我愛你。我到底在干什么?我愛你!我要見你,我要下飛機!”
Ross: Oh my God!
天哪!
Rachel: Ok, excuse...excuse me?
“打擾一下!”
Air stewardess: Miss? Please, sit down!
“小姐,請坐下。”
Rachel: No, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but I need to get off the plane, ok? I need just to tell someone that I love him.
“真對不起,我要立刻下飛機!去告訴他我愛他!”
Air stewardess: Miss, I can't let you off the plane.
“小姐,現在不能下飛機。”
Ross: Let her off the plane!
讓她下飛機!
Air stewardess: I am afraid you're gonna have to take a seat.
“請您務必坐好。”
Rachel: Oh, please, miss, you don't understand!
“求求你了,你不明白!”
Ross: Try to understand!
試著去明白!
Rachel: Oh, come on, miss, isn't there any way that you can just let me off the...
“拜托了,有沒有辦法讓我能下…”
Ross: No! No! Oh, my God. Did she get off the plane? Did she get off the plane?
不要!上帝啊,到底下沒下飛機?到底下沒下飛機?!
Rachel: I got off the plane...
我下飛機了…
Ross: You got off the plane.
你下飛機了。
Rachel: I do love you.
我真的愛你。
Ross: I love you too, and I'm never letting you go again.
我也愛你,再也不會讓你走了。
Rachel: Ok. 'Cause this is where I wanna be, ok? No more messing around. I don't wanna mess this up again.
我也希望留在這里,再也不要有遺憾。我不想再搞砸了。
Ross: No, me neither, ok? We're...we're done being stupid.
我也不想,我們已經蠢過一次了。
Rachel: Ok. It's you and me, alright? This is it.
只有你和我,好不好,只有你和我。
Ross: This is it. Unless we're on a break...
只有你和我。除非我們是在分手中…
Ross: Don't make jokes now.
現在可不是開玩笑的時候。
Monica: Ok, please be careful with that. It was my grandmother's. Be careful. Thank you.
請小心點,這是我祖母的,請務必小心,多謝。
Monica: If that falls off the truck, it wouldn't be the worst thing.
如果這玩意兒從車上掉下去,也沒什么大不了的。
Rachel: I know. It seems smaller somehow.
是啊,看起來好像小了一圈。
Joey: Has it always been purple?
一直都是紫色的?
Chandler: Look around, you guys. This was your first home. And it was a happy place, filled with love and laughter. But more important, because of rent control, it was a freaking steal!
小家伙們,看看四周吧,這里曾是你們的第一個家。一個幸福的家,充滿了愛心與歡笑。更重要的是,租金管制簡直就是明搶啊。
Phoebe: Hey, do you realise that at one time or another we all lived in this apartment?
嗨,你們有沒有意識到,我們每個人都在這里住過。
Monica: Oh, yeah, that's true.
真的是。
Ross: Uh, I haven't.
啊…我沒有。
Monica: Wait a minute. What about that summer during college that you lived with grandma, and you tried to make it as a dancer?
你大學有一年暑假過來和祖母住。然后你想靠跳舞來掙錢…
Ross: Do you realise we almost made it ten years without that coming up?
你有沒有意識到,這都十年前的事了你還往外挖?
Monica: Oh, honey, I forgot. I promised Treeger that we'd leave our keys.
啊親愛的,我差點忘了。我答應崔格把鑰匙留下。
Chandler: Oh, ok.
好。
Phoebe: So I guess this is it.
都結束了。
Joey: Yeah. I guess so.
是啊。嗯…應該是吧。
Monica: This is harder than I thought it would be.
比想象中的還要難啊。
Chandler: Oh, it's gonna be ok.
會好的。
Chandler: Come here.
好了。
Rachel: Well you guys have to go to the new house right away, do you have some time?
你們倆馬上要去新房子了,能擠出點時間來嗎?
Monica: We got some time.
還有點時間。
Rachel: Ok, should we get some coffee?
去喝杯咖啡怎么樣?
Chandler: Sure.
好啊。
Chandler: Where?
在哪?