什么都沒說。能說什么?。?/div>
Phoebe: Ross, you've got to tell her how you feel!
羅斯!一定要告訴她你的感受啊!
Ross: No way!
不行!
Joey: You can't just give up! Is that what a dinosaur would do?
不能就這么放棄她啊!恐龍會這么做嗎?
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: Dude, I'm just trying to speak your language.
我就是想用你們的語言和你說。
Phoebe: Ross, Rachel doesn't know that you wanna get back together. If she did, she might feel differently. She might not even go.
羅斯,瑞秋不知道你想復合。如果她知道,想法可能就會變啊,也許就不會走了。
Ross: You really think so?
真的?
Phoebe: I'm telling you! Oh, ok! This is the part of the musical where there'd be a really good convincing song. "Bam-bam-bam, don't take no for an answer. Bam-bam-bam, don't let love fly away. Bam-bam-bam-bam..."
沒錯的。啊!如果是音樂劇的話,現在就應該是高潮了。啦啦啦,不接受拒絕。啦啦啦,不能讓愛飛走。啦啦啦
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Can't a girl finish a song around here?
就不能讓一個女孩把歌唱完嗎。
Joey: Hey!
嘿。
Rachel: Hi! So I just dropped Emma off at my mom's.
嗨!剛把艾瑪交給我媽了。
Ross: Ok.
哦。
Joey: Oh, you're not taking her with you tonight?
你今晚不帶艾瑪走?
Rachel: No, we decided that I would go ahead and set up first, and then my mom would bring Emma to Paris on Sunday.
不帶了,我先去整理好,我媽星期天把艾瑪帶去。
Phoebe: Wow, eight hour flight with a one-year old? Good luck, mom.
哇!陪一歲小孩飛八個小時?祝你媽媽好運。
Rachel: Are you kidding? Eight hours with my mother talking about Atkins? Good luck, Emma!
開玩笑,聽我媽嘮叨八個小時的阿特金斯減肥法?祝艾瑪好運。
Ross: Alright, you know what? You're right. I should at least tell her how I feel.
你說得對,至少要告訴她我的感受。
Joey: Ok. Ross, wait wait!
羅斯等一下!
Ross: What? What?
什么?什么?
Joey: Could you get me a muffin?
給我帶個松餅吧。
Gunther: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah?
嗯?
Gunther: I...I know you're...you're leaving tonight, but I...I just have to tell you. I love you.
我知道你今晚就走了,我就是想告訴你…我愛你。
Gunther: Now, I...I...I...I don't know if that changes your plans at all, but I...I thought you should know.
不知道你的計劃會不會因此改變…不過我覺得還是應該告訴你。
Rachel: Gunther...Oh...I love you too. Probably not in the same way, but I do. And, and when I'm in a café, having coffee, or I see a man with hair brighter than the sun, I'll think of you.
甘瑟!我也愛你。不過和你愛我含義應該不一樣,但我真的愛你。每次我在咖啡屋喝咖啡或者看見誰的頭發比太陽還亮,我都會想起你。
Rachel: Bye you guys.
回頭見。
Phoebe: Bye.
再見。
Ross: Oh my God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Unbelievable!
難以置信??!
Joey: Hey, you know what might help?
我有個好主意…
Ross: I'm not getting you a muffin!
我不會給你拿松餅的!
Monica: Do you think they recognize each other from in there?
你覺得他倆從肚子里出來,認得出對方嗎?
Chandler: Maybe. Unless they're like two people who have lived in apartments next to each other for years, and then one day they're pushed through a vagina and they meet.
也許,不過也可能像倆多年的鄰居突然有一天被擠出產道,終于見面了。
Nurse: We're going to take Erica to recovery now.
我們現在帶艾瑞卡去休息了。
Monica: There's something that we wanted to tell you. We decided to name the girl baby, Erica.
有點事情我們要和你說,我們決定給女孩起名為艾瑞卡。
Erica: Oh my God, that's just like my name!
天哪!這不和我名字一樣嗎?!
Monica: Son of a gun, it is!
他媽的絕對是啊。
Erica: Anyway, I'm gonna go get some rest. I'm really glad I picked you guys. You're gonna make great parents. Even Chandler.
總之,我要先去休息了。能選中你們倆我太高興了,你們倆一定會成為好父母的,甚至連錢德也是。
Monica: Ok, well, bye!
再見。
Erica: Bye!
再見。
Chandler: Bye!
再見。
Monica: We'll call you!
我們會給你打電話的。
Erica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: You have fun at church camp!
教會野營愉快??!
Monica: Oh, look at these little bunnies!
看看這些小家伙。
Chandler: I know! You ready to trade?
是??!想換換嗎?
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Ok, let's see.
好,這樣。
Chandler: We could trade later.
一會兒再換吧。
Monica: Yeah, I'm good.
沒問題。
Phoebe: Hey, what're you working on?
嗨,你在干嘛呢?
Joey: It's a...It's a "welcome home" sign for the baby.
寫歡迎標語呢。
Phoebe: How sweet! Oh, is that the baby?
(歡迎回家,寶寶)真不錯啊,那畫的是嬰兒嗎?
Joey: No, I sat in the paint.
不是…我坐到顏料上了…
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey. So, did you talk to Rachel?
和瑞秋說了嗎?
Ross: No, and I'm not going to.
沒說,也不打算說了。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Why not?
為什么啊。
Ross: Because she's just going to shoot me down. You guys saw what happened with Gunther. That did not look like fun.
因為她會拒絕我的你倆也看見甘瑟了,最后成那樣有意思嗎?
Phoebe: How can you compare yourself to Gunther? I mean, sure, he's sexier in a more obvious way. You have a relationship with her, you slept together last night.
你怎么能把自己同甘瑟比?的確他從表面上來說比你更性感…你和瑞秋真正做過戀人啊,你們倆昨晚還一起過夜了。
Ross: Yeah, and she still wants to go! It's pretty clear where she is.
沒錯!可是她還是要走!很清楚她現在是怎么想的了。
Joey: Yeah, I know what you mean. I mean, sometimes...
我能理解,有時候…
Phoebe: Uh, Joe?
啊,喬?
Joey: Damn it!
媽的!
Ross: Look, even if I were gonna tell her, I don't have to do it now. Ok? I'll be seeing her again. We've got time.
即使我要和她說,也不用現在吧。以后還能見,有的是時間。
Phoebe: No, you don't! She's going to Paris! She is going to meet somebody. Do you know how many hot guys there are in Paris? It's...It's a city of Gunthers!
哪兒有?她是要去巴黎?。∷龝罱K和某人定下來的!知不知道巴黎有多少帥哥?!簡直就是甘瑟之城!
Mike: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! What...what do you have there?
嘿!手里拿什么呢?
Mike: Oh, I made a little something. If I had more time to work on it, it'd be better, but...
做了點東西,時間充裕本來可以更好的(歡迎來到這個世界,賓寶寶)
Ross: Oh my God! You did that yourself?
哇!你自己一個人弄的?
Phoebe: Honey, that's gorgeous!
這也太漂亮了吧,親愛的!
Joey: You know, the baby can't read, Mike!
嬰兒又不識字,麥克!
Rachel: Hi! You guys, the car-service just got here. I can't believe they're not home yet! I have to catch my stupid plane. I wanna see the baby!
去機場的車都來了,他們怎么還沒回來!我要趕飛機?。∥乙纯春⒆樱?/div>
Joey: Well, Monica just called from the cab. She said they should be here any minute. And...and apparently, there's some big surprise.
莫妮卡剛才在車上打電話說馬上就到,而且好像還要有個驚喜。
Phoebe: Yeah, didn't she sound happy about it? 'Cause my friend Ethel's baby was born with a teeny, tiny beard.
她聽起來口氣高不高興?我有個朋友的孩子剛出生就有點胡子。
Rachel: Oh my God!
天哪!
Ross: Oh my God!
天哪!
Rachel: Hi! Oh my gosh!
嘿!天哪!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe, Ross, Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey, so what is the big surprise?
你說的驚喜是什么啊?
Ross: Oh, my God!
天吶!
Rachel: How does this...What...What...
這個問題…
Ross: Ok, ok, ok, awkward question. The hospital knows you took two, right?
有點尷尬,不過醫院知道你們拿了兩個回來是吧?
Monica: Yes, it's twins!
知道,是雙胞胎!
Ross: Oh my God.
天哪。
Joey: Oh, they're so cute! Now, what, what kinds are they?
太可愛了啊。是男是女?
Monica: Ok. This is a boy, that's a girl.
這是男孩,那是女孩。
Chandler: Her name is Erica.
女孩名叫艾瑞卡。
Joey: Hey, that pregnant girl's name was Erica.
那個懷孕的女孩不也叫艾瑞卡嗎?
Chandler: Yeah. It's a shame you two didn't get to spend more time together.
沒錯…你們倆沒多相處相處太可惜了。
Monica: Yeah, we named the boy Jack after dad.
我們給男孩起名叫杰克,隨爸爸的。
Ross: Aw, he's gonna be so happy.
他一定會高興極了。
Phoebe: Oh, Jack Bing. I love that. Ooh, it sounds like a '40s newspaper guy, you know? "Jack Bing, Morning Gazette. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna blow this story wide open!
杰克賓…這名字我喜歡!聽起來像是四十年代寫新聞的啊?!敖芸速e,早報?!笨次以趺翠秩具@個故事的!
Rachel: Oh my gosh. Wow, so beautiful.
哦,我的天。太美了。
Mike: I want one.
我也想要一個。
Phoebe: Oh yeah? Well, tell me which one, and I'll try slip it in my coat.
哦?告訴我哪個,一會兒夾在大衣里帶走。
Mike: Seriously. You wanna make one of those?
說真的,不想生一個?
Phoebe: One? How about a whole bunch?
一個?一堆怎么樣?
Mike: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah! Ooh, we could teach them to sing, and we can be like the Von Trapp family! Only without the Nazis. Although that sounds kinda dull.
是啊。??!可以教他們唱歌!就像《音樂之聲》范特普一家一樣!不過要把納粹部分刪去… 但是這樣就沒意思了…
Rachel: Oh, you guys, I can't believe this. But I'll leave now, or I'm gonna miss my plane.
真是讓人不爽,不過我要是再不走就趕不上飛機了。
Monica: I'm just so glad you got to see the babies.
你能見孩子們一面我真是太高興了。
Rachel: Me too. Oh, I'm just sorry I'm not gonna be around to watch you two attempt to handle this! Alright, Aw I can't say goodbye to you guys again. I love you, all, so much.
我也是,真遺憾不能留下來看你照顧孩子手忙腳亂了!真的,說不出告別的話。我太愛你們了。
Monica: Love you.
我也愛你。
Chandler: We love you.
愛你。
Monica: Hey, call us when you get there.
到了打電話啊。
Rachel: I will. Ross, come here.
一定,羅斯,過來。
Rachel: I just want you to know...Last night...I'll never forget it.
我想告訴你...昨晚…我永遠都不會忘記的。
Ross: Neither will I.
我也不會。
Rachel: Alright, now I really have to go. Ok. Au revoir! Oh, they're gonna really hate me over there.
現在真的要走了。好,Au revoir!(蹩腳的法語“再見”)啊…巴黎人一定會恨死我的。
Phoebe: So, you just let her go?
你就這么讓她走了?
Ross: Yeah.
嗯。
Joey: Hey, maybe that's for the best.
這樣也許是最好的了。
Ross: Yeah?
真的?
Joey: Yeah. You know? You just...Look, you gotta...You gotta think about last night the way she does, ok? You know maybe, maybe sleeping together was the perfect way to say goodbye?
真的,關于昨晚她怎么想,你也應該怎么想也許…也許在一起過夜就是最好的告別了。
Monica: They slept together?
他們一起睡覺了?
Chandler: I was with you.
我和你在一起。
Phoebe: But now she'll never know how he feels!
可是這樣一來她就不知道他的感受了啊。
Joey: But maybe that's ok. You know? Maybe, maybe it is better this way? I mean, now, now you can move on. I mean, you've been trying to for so long, maybe now that you're on different continents...Right?
也許沒關系的。也許這樣更好?,F在…現在你可以向前繼續生活了。你已經努力適應這么久了,現在你們倆身在不同的大陸…是吧?
Joey: Maybe now you can actually do it. You know? You can, you can finally get over her.
也許你現在終于可以解脫了。終于可以不再想她了。
Ross: Yeah, that's true. Except, I don't wanna get over her.
的確是這樣沒錯。可,我不愿意就這樣解脫。
Joey: What?
什么?
Ross: I don't! I wanna be with her.
我不想!我想和她在一起。
Joey: Really?
真的?
Ross: Yeah, I'm gonna go after her.
嗯,我去追她。
Joey: Yeah, you are!
去吧!
Phoebe: Wait, wait! Get your coat! Get your coat!
等下,等下!穿上外衣!穿上外衣!
Ross: My coat.
外衣。
Joey: This is so cool!
太酷了!
Chandler: I have no idea what's going on, but I am excited!
雖然一點都不明白咋回事,不過我現在太興奮了!
Joey: Ross, Ross! What'd you, what'd you think she's gonna say?
羅斯!你覺得她會怎么說?
Ross: I don't know, but I...Look, even if she shoots me down, then at least I won't spend the rest of my life wondering what would've happened. Where, where is my coat? !
不知道!不過即便她拒絕我,我也不會余生都活在猜測之中,我外衣哪兒去了!
Phoebe: You didn't bring one! My cab's downstairs, I'll drive you to the airport.
你根本就沒穿來!我車就在下面,開車送你去機場!
Ross: Ok, guys, wish me luck.
好的好的,大伙祝我好運!
Phoebe: Hurry!
快!
Joey: Ok. Good luck, good luck!
祝你好運,祝你好運。
Joey: Oh my god, Ross is going after Rachel. And you guys have babies? This is like the best day ever!
天啊,羅斯去追瑞秋,你們有了孩子,這就像是最棒的一天!
Monica: Why is there an ass-shape paint on my couch?
我沙發上怎么有屁股形狀的東西?
Joey: She asked you a question, Mike!
是你的問題,麥克!
Ross: You really think we're gonna make it in time?
你真覺得我們能及時趕到?
Phoebe: Hey, I didn't have my license taken away 'cause I drive carefully.
嘿,我的駕照還沒被吊銷,因為我開車很小心。
Ross: There's no seatbelt!
沒安全帶?
Phoebe: That's ok. If...if we hit anything, the engine will explode, so, you know, it's better if you're thrown from the car.
沒關系,一旦車撞到什么東西,馬達就會爆炸,相比之下還是被甩出去比較好。
Ross: Alright, alright, let's do this!
好!我們走!
Phoebe: Ok!
好!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Man: 80th east end.
東區80號。
Phoebe: I, I don't take passengers.
我不載客。
Man: Hey! The law says you have to accept any fare.
法律規定逢客必載的!
Ross: No, you don't understand. This isn't a real cab.
你不明白,這車本來就不是計程車!
Man: Alright, I'm gonna report you. What's your medallion number?
等我去投訴你,你牌照號多少。
Phoebe: My medallion number is, "Get out of the cab!"
號碼是:滾出車去!
Man: What?
什么?
Ross: Get out of the cab!
滾出車去!
Phoebe: Get out of the cab!
滾出車去!
Joey: Hey you guys, check this out.
嘿!大家看。
Monica: No!
不!
Joey: Ok.
好。
Joey: Oh, hey, can I give you guys your house-warming present now?
哦!現在給你們喬遷之禮怎么樣?
Monica: Now, that you can do.
可以呀。
Joey: Alright!
好!
Chandler: I have a question. Without looking into their diapers, can you tell them apart?
問個問題,如果不看下面你能分清他們嗎?
Monica: Of course I can, I'm their mother.
當然可以,我是媽媽啊。
Chandler: Oh yeah? Ok, which one is that one?
好,那個是誰?
Monica: That's Jack.
是杰克。
Chandler: Wow, Jack's gonna have a tough time in high school with that vagina.
哇!有陰道的杰克在高中會有麻煩了。
Joey: Chick Jr.? Duck Jr.? Don't hide from mama!
小小雞?小小鴨?別和媽媽捉迷藏!
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/video/201611/473429.shtml