Monica: Thank you for letting us see the house again.
謝謝你再讓我們看看房子。
Chandler: And thank you for explaining to us what escrow means. I've already forgotten what you said, but thank you.
也謝謝你解釋“契約”的意思。我已經忘了你說什么。但是,謝謝你。
Realtor: Take as long as you want. Just let me know when you're through.
想待多久就待多久。你們看完之后告訴我。
Monica: Ok, thanks.
好的,謝謝。
Monica: Ah, so glad you decided to come.
很高興你決定來。
Joey: Me too. Yeah, this place is great. I'm so happy for you guys. Although, you know, I hope you like fungus.
我也是。這地方真好。真為你們高興。盡管,你們知道,我希望你們會喜歡霉菌。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Fungus! Yeah. Place is full of it.
霉菌。是啊。它們在任何地方都有。
Monica: No it's not. We had an inspection and they didn't find anything.
不,才不是。我們檢查過但沒有找到。
Joey: Ok. Then I guess I have dry eyes and a scratchy throat for no reason.
好吧。我想我毫無原因地眼睛干燥喉嚨痛。
Monica: Maybe it's because you hung your head out of the window like a dog the whole ride here.
也許是因為你像狗一樣把頭伸在窗外的緣故,一路上都伸在外面。
Joey: Maybe. So this is the uh living room huh? Ooh, it's pretty dark.
也許。那這是客廳?哦,真暗啊。
Monica: No it's not!
才不是。
Joey: Are you kidding? I think I just saw a bat in the corner!
你在開玩笑?我想我剛才在角落看到只蝙蝠。
Chandler: When your head was hanging out the window, it didn't hit a mailbox, did it?
當你的頭伸在窗外的時候,沒有撞到信箱吧?
Joey: Maybe. Well, I just think you guys can do better than this house, you know? Or-or any other house for that matter.
也許。我只是覺得你們不買這個房子更好些,或者另一所房子。
Monica: Oh Joey, look, we know you're having a hard time with this, but we really, we love it here.
哦,喬伊我們知道你覺得不好受,但我們,真的喜歡這里。
Joey: FINE, ok, if you love this house so much, then you should just live here, ok? I just hope you get used to that weird humming sound. Hmmm...
好吧。好吧。如果你喜歡這所房子。你就應該住在這里,好嗎?我只是希望你們能習慣那種奇怪的聲音。
Monica: Joey, we know that's you.
喬伊,我們知道那是你。
Joey: No, hmmm, it's not. Hmmm...
不。不是的。
Mike: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey! Welcome back!
嘿!歡迎回來!
Mike: I missed you.
我想你。
Phoebe: Oh, me too!
哦,我也是。
Mike: So, what's new?
有什么新鮮事?
Phoebe: Well, I'm no longer Phoebe Buffay.
我不再是菲比·布菲了。
Mike: That's great! You changed you name?
太棒了。你改名字了?
Phoebe: Yes I did! Meet Princess Consuela Banana Hammock!
是的。見過康斯薇拉·巴娜娜·哈莫克公主!
Mike: You're kidding right?
你在開玩笑?
Phoebe: Nope.
不。
Mike: You really did that?
你真的那么做了?
Phoebe: Yep.
對。
Mike: You...you can't do that.
你不能那么做。
Phoebe: Why? Why? It's fun, it's different, no one else has a name like it.
為什么?為什么?那很好玩,很不同,沒有人有那樣的名字。
Mike: Alright, then I'm gonna change my name.
好吧。我也要改我的名字。
Phoebe: Great, ok, what're you gonna change it to?
好。你要改成什么?
Mike: Crap Bag.
廢物。
Phoebe: Mike Crap Bag?
麥克廢物?
Mike: No, no Mike, just...just Crap Bag. First name Crap, last name Bag.
不。沒有麥克。不。僅僅是廢物。第一個字是廢 姓是物。
Phoebe: You're not serious, right?
你不是認真的吧?
Mike: Yeah, I'm serious. It's fun, it's different, no-one else has a name like that!
是,我是認真的。很好玩,那很不同,沒有人用這樣的名字!
Phoebe: Well, then, great. If you love it, I love it.
好吧。如果你喜歡,我就喜歡。
Mike: I do love it, and I love your name. I love Princess Consuela.
我的確喜歡,我也喜歡你的名字。我喜歡康斯薇拉公主。
Phoebe: And I love Crap.
我喜歡廢物。
Girl: Who're you?
你是誰?
Joey: Oh, hi, I'm Joey. My stupid friends are buying this house. Who're you?
哦,嗨,是喬伊。我愚蠢的朋友要買這所房子。你是誰?
Girl: I'm Mackenzie. My stupid parents are selling this house.
我是麥坎西。我愚蠢的父母要賣這所房子。
Joey: Oh.
哦。
Mackenzie: I hate my parents.
我恨我的父母。
Joey: I hate my friends. Alright, look. There's...there's gotta be a way that we can stop this from happening.
我恨我的朋友。好吧,你看。我們能做一些事阻止他們。
Mackenzie: Like what?
比如?
Joey: Uhm...oh! Ok. You come with me, and you tell them that the house is haunted!
好。你跟我來,告訴他們這房子鬧鬼。
Mackenzie: What're you? Eight?
你才8歲嗎?
Joey: Woah, Ok, let's hear your great idea.
好吧,你有什么好主意。
Mackenzie: I don't have any great ideas. I am eight.
我沒有好主意,我才8歲。
Joey: It's gotta be a way. I mean, you know, if Monica and Chandler move out here and now Phoebe is married to Mike. That just leaves me and Ross and Rach, you know what I mean?
一定要想一個辦法。莫妮卡和錢德搬走了,菲比和麥克結婚了。只剩我和羅斯和瑞秋,你知道意味著什么嗎?
Mackenzie: I really don't.
不太知道。
Joey: What am I gonna do, I feel like I'm losing my friends.
我能作什么,我覺得我要失去我的朋友了。
Mackenzie: My parents say I'm gonna make new friends. Joey: Oh, yeah, sure, easy for you, you're young. Me, I'm set in my ways.
我父母說我能交到新的朋友。 好吧,對你而言很容易。你比我年輕。我,只能自己傷心。
Mackenzie: This is what my mom was talking about. Whiners are wieners. Look, you want your friends to be happy, right?
那就是我媽媽一直說的,哭哭啼啼的人始終哭哭啼啼。好吧,你希望你的朋友開心,是嗎?
Joey: Yeah, yeah, I guess. Yeah.
是的。我想是的。
Mackenzie: Well, if moving here is gonna make them happy, don't you want them to do it?
搬到這里來會讓他們開心的,你難道不希望他們這樣嗎?
Joey: Yeah, maybe.
也許。
Mackenzie: Then you gotta let them go.
那你就應該讓他們走。
Joey: I hate to admit it, but you're, you're probably right. How did you get to be so smart?
我不想承認這個,但你也許是對的。你怎么這么聰明?
Mackenzie: I read a lot.
我讀了很多書。
Joey: Just when I thought we could be friends.
我以為我們能成為朋友呢。
Man: Hey Rach, I just heard. I'm so sorry.
這里,瑞秋。我剛聽說。我很抱歉。
Rachel: Oh, thank you...
哦,謝謝...
Man: You still don't know my name, do you?
還是不知道我的名字,是嗎?
Rachel: Well, now I don't have to.
現在我不用知道了。
Rachel: Ross, what's taking you so long?
羅斯,你怎么那么慢?
Ross: I'm sorry, it's almost as if this wasn't built for a quick getaway!
抱歉,我得說它的尺寸不適合搬動。
Mark: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Mark? Oh my God!
馬克?哦,天吶!
Mark: How've you been?
你怎么樣?
Rachel: I'm fantastic. You remember Ross?
太好了!你記得羅斯?
Mark: Sure, sure. What's with the chair.
當然,當然。椅子怎么了?
Ross: Uh, you know, you can't always get a seat on the subway, so...
你知道,在地鐵上沒有座位...
Mark: Clever. So...so how're you?
真聰明。你怎么樣?
Rachel: Oh, well, you're not catching me on my best day.
今天對我來說正巧不是好日子。
Mark: Yeah, a box full of your desk stuff doesn't exactly say big promotion.
整箱的你辦公桌里的東西似乎不意味著升職。
Rachel: No, but it's good, you know, I'm gonna take some time off and some charity work.
不,但那很好,你知道,我要休息一段時間,做一些慈善工作。
Mark: Are you sure? because we may have something at Louis Vuitton.
你肯定?我想我們路易斯威登(LV)現在需要人手。
Rachel: Well, screw charity work. What've you got?
去他的慈善工作,你們有什么?
Mark: Why don't we have dinner tonight and talk about it?
我們邊吃飯邊討論吧?
Rachel: Great!
好!
Mark: Great!
好!
Rachel: I'll call ya!
我給你打電話!
Mark: Okay.
好。
Mark: Nice to see you.
很高興見到你。
Ross: Yeah! yeah, I got tenure!
是啊!是啊,我得到了續約。
Rachel: Oh my God!
哦,我的天。
Ross: See? I told you something good would come along. And he seemed really nice. I've, I've met him before?
看到沒有,我告訴你好事會來的。他看起來真不錯,我以前見過他嗎?
Rachel: Ross! That's Mark. From Bloomingdales. You were insanely jealous of him.
羅斯!那是馬克。布魯明戴爾的馬克。你嫉妒得發狂。
Ross: That is Mark?
那是馬克。
Rachel: Yes.
是啊。
Ross: I hate that guy.
我恨他。
Rachel: Oh.
噢。
Ross: No, no, no, you cannot go to dinner with him.
不,不,不。你不能和他吃飯。
Rachel: What? You don't want me to get a job?
什么?你不希望我有這份工作?
Ross: Oh yeah, I'm sure he's gonna give you a job. Maybe make you his "sex-cretary."
當然,我肯定他會給你一份工作。也許讓你當他的性伙伴。
Ross: I'm serious. I just don't trust that guy, ok?
我是認真的。我只是不相信他,好嗎?
Rachel: Ross, you know what? Ok, let's talk about it later, there comes security.
羅斯,你知道嗎?好,我們以后再談。保安來了。
Monica: Oh, I love this street. The trees, the big front yards, the actual picket fences.
我喜歡這個街道。樹,大的前院,那個真正的樹樁。
Chandler: Man, those two dogs are going at it!
天吶,那兩只狗在做什么!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey, where've you been?
嘿,你到哪里去了?
Joey: Oh, just er...you know, looking around. But you know what? This house...is great.
哦,只是隨處走走。但是你知道嗎?這房子太棒了。
Chandler: Really? What changed your mind?
真的?什么使你改變了?
Joey: Oh well, the little girl who lives here made me feel a lot better about the whole thing.
那個住在這里的小姑娘讓我覺得好點。
Chandler: Joey, there was a little girl who lived here, but she died like 30 years ago.
喬伊,以前有小姑娘住在這兒,但30年前就死了。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Ha! I'm just messing with you.
哈!我只是在嚇你。
Joey: That's not funny! You know I'm afraid of little girl ghosts!
這不好笑!你知道我害怕小女鬼!
Monica: Joey, now that you're ok with the house, do you wanna go see your room?
喬伊,現在你喜歡這房子了,你想看看你的房間嗎?
Joey: What? I get my own room?
什么?我會有我自己的房間?
Chandler: You don't think we'd buy a house and not have a Joey room do you?
你不會認為我們買了房子卻沒有給你房間吧?
Joey: Oh my God! Oh! Oh! Hey, can I have an aquarium? And a sex swing?
噢,天吶!我能有個魚缸嗎?加個做愛秋千?
Chandler: No!
不行。
Joey: Why not? I'll keep the tank clean.
為什么不行?我會保持魚缸干凈的。
Mike: After you, Miss Banana Hammock.
你先請,巴娜娜。哈莫克夫人。
Phoebe: Thank you, Mr Bag.
謝謝,廢先生。
Woman: Oh, hey, how're you?
哦,你好,你怎么樣?
Phoebe: Oh hi Rita! Good! Oh, Rita's a massage client.
哦,嗨瑞塔!瑞塔是一個按摩的客戶。
Mike: Oh! Why don't you introduce me?
哦!你為什么不介紹我?
Phoebe: Er, Rita, this is my husband.
瑞塔,這是我的丈夫。
Rita: Oh!
哦!
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Mike: Why don't you tell her my name?
我要你告訴她我的名字。
Phoebe: Ok, I will. This is, uh, this is my husband uh, Crap Bag.
好的,我會的。這是我的丈夫廢物。
Rita: Crap Bag?
廢物?
Mike: If you need an easy way to remember it, just think of a bag of crap.
如果你需要記得簡單點,就把它想像成一包垃圾。
Rita: Ok. Excuse me.
好的。失陪了。
Phoebe: Yeah.
好。
Phoebe: Ok, fine. You made your point. Can you please just be Mike Hannigan again?
好吧。你的目的達到了。你能再做回麥克·漢尼根嗎?
Mike: Only if you'll be Phoebe Buffay.
除非你還是菲比·布菲。
Phoebe: How about uhm...How about Buffay-Hannigan?
布菲-漢尼根怎么樣?
Mike: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah. I'm Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan Banana Hammock.
是,我是菲比·布菲·漢尼根·巴娜娜·哈莫克。
Mike: Do you even know what a banana hammock is?
你知道巴娜娜·哈莫克是什么嗎?
Phoebe: It's a funny word.
那是個有趣的字。
Mike: It's a speedo.
那是一種泳裝牌子。
Phoebe: Oh crap!
噢,完了!
Monica: What're you thinking about?
你在想什么。
Chandler: Oh, you know, the two dogs.
哦,那兩只狗。
Ross: Hey, is Rachel here?
嘿,瑞秋在嗎?
Monica: No.
不。
Ross: She's still at dinner?
她還在吃晚飯?
Monica: I guess. Why? Who's she with?
我想是的。咋?她和誰在一起?
Ross: That guy Mark. From Bloomingdale's. She thinks he's just being nice to her. But I know he really wants to sleep with her.
是馬克。布魯明戴爾的馬克。她認為他只是對她好。但我知道他想和她睡覺。
Chandler: It's seven years ago. My time machine works!
已經7年了。我的時間機器起作用了!
Ross: We ran into him on the street today and he said he might have a job for her. But I know he just wants to get into her pants.
我們今天在路上碰到他,他說也許他有工作給她。但我知道他只是想讓她接近他的褲子。
Monica: So what if he wants to sleep with her? I mean, she's single and he's cute.
那為什么他不想和她睡覺?我是說她單身而他可愛。
Chandler: Excuse me?
什么?
Monica: Oh please! Yesterday on the subway? You couldn't stop staring at that woman with the big breasts the whole time.
哦,拜托!昨天在地鐵上你不停地盯著一個大胸脯的女人看。
Chandler: For your information, I was staring at her baby. We're about to be parents.
不像你看到的那樣,我在看她的寶寶。我們就要做父母了。
Monica: Oh, sorry!
哦,對不起。
Rachel: Hi you guys!
嗨大伙。
Ross: Hey, so uh...How was dinner?
嗨,晚飯怎么樣?
Rachel: Oh, it was great. Mark is so sweet.
噢,很棒。馬克人真好。
Ross: Oh yeah? Yeah? I wonder why. What could that smarmy letch possibly want?
哦,是嗎?是嗎?我想知道為什么。那個聰明的人更可能需要什么?
Rachel: Oh Ross, come on. He's happily married. His wife just had twins.
哦,羅斯,別這樣。他已經結婚了,他的妻子生了雙胞胎。
Ross: Should we send something?
我們該送點什么?
Chandler: How'd the job stuff go?
工作怎么樣?
Rachel: He offered me one.
他給了我一個工作。
Chandler: That's great!
太棒了!
Ross: Congratulations!
恭喜你!
Rachel: I know, it's amazing. It's amazing. It's so much better than what I had at Ralph Lauren. The money is great.
我知道那很棒。那很棒。那比我在羅夫羅蘭要好得多。薪水很不錯。
Ross: Can we, can we just stop for a second? Who said something better would come along, huh? You didn't believe me. I told you everything was gonna work out. You know what? This calls for a bottle of Israel's finest.
我們...我們能停一停嗎?是誰說一切都會好起來的,啊?你不相信我。我告訴你一切都會有起色。你知道嗎,這時候該來一瓶以色列佳釀。
Rachel: The job is in Paris.
工作在巴黎。
Joey: I mean, this soap opera is a great gig, but, am I missing opportunities? You know, I've always thought of myself as a serious actor. I mean, should I be trying to do more independent movies?
我是說,肥皂劇是很好的機會,但,我錯過了機會嗎?你知道,我總是覺得我自己是個正經的演員。我指,我是不是應該嘗試更多的獨立電影?
Mackenzie: I don't know. You know what? I'm gonna put you on with my bear. Hold on.
我不知道。你知道嗎?我讓我的熊聽電話。等等。
Joey: Hey bear, I need some career advice.
嘿,小熊,我需要一些職場建議。