Very brave of you to come here.I wanted to say good-bye.
你還真有勇氣來這里 我來道個別
Leaving so soon?I know where I'm not wanted.Don't pout.
這么快就走 我知道我不受歡迎 別撅嘴
It's not attractive on a woman your age.
你這個年紀的女人這樣做沒啥吸引力
What, no good-bye kiss?Why don't I kill you instead?
不會吧 不吻別嗎 要不我殺了你吧
What are you doing here?Nostalgia, curiosity, et. cetera.
你想干什么 懷舊 好奇等等
I'm better at the enigmatic one-liners, Katherine.What are you up to?
我就當你開了個難懂的玩笑吧 凱瑟琳 你想干什么
Trust me, Damon. When I'm up to something,You'll know it.
相信我 達蒙 我要是想干什么 你一定會知道
Come on. Kiss me.Or kill me.Which will it be, Damon?
來吧 吻我 或者殺了我 達蒙 你怎么選
We both know that you're only capable of one.
你我都知道 你只擅長于其中一種
My sweet, innocent Damon.That's more like it.
我天真可愛的達蒙 這還差不多
Wait.Brief pause.I have a question.
等下 就一下下 我有個問題
Answer it, and it's back to fireworks and rocket's red glare.
你回答了 我們就繼續 翻云覆雨
Answer it right, and I'll forget the last 145 years I've spent missing you.
給我我想要的答案 我就不計較我用來思念你的那145年
I'll forget.How much I loved you. I'll forget everything and we can start over.
我會忘記 我曾有多愛你 我會忘記一切 然后我們重新開始
This can be our defining moment.Because we have time.
這一刻將決定我們的未來 因為我們有的是時間
That's the beauty of eternity.
這就是永生的美妙之處