Not all, but enough. For now.Can you tell Elena I said good-bye?
沒殺光 不過暫時夠了 幫我向埃琳娜道個別吧
Why don't you tell her yourself?You know, Jeremy, I was taught to hate them.The vampires.
你干嗎不自己當面說 杰里米 我受的教育就是要憎恨他們 那些吸血鬼
It's what I know. It's what your father knew.
這就是我所知道的 也是你爸知道的
My father would have seen things differently.
我爸不會這么看問題
No, he may have done things differently,but there's no other way to see it.
不 你爸也許行事有所不同 但觀點與我絕對一致
That ring on your finger, the one that's supposed to protect you,that was my father's, right?Yeah.
你手上那個旨意在于保護你的戒指 是我爸爸的吧 是的
Then why didn't it protect him? Why is he still dead?
那它為何沒能保護我爸 為何他還是死了
What happened to your parents wasn't supernatural.It was an accident.
你雙親的死亡不是超自然因素造成的 那是場意外事故
There's nothing that can save us from that.
意外事故中沒什么能保護我們
I wonder what he'd think of all this,of me.
我在想他在天之靈會對這一切 對我 做何感想
He'd think that you're still young.You're still finding yourself.
他會覺得你尚年輕 還在尋找自我
But you are a Gilbert,and you've been exposed to this town's darkest secret,and with that comes responsibility.
但你是吉爾伯特家的一員 見識過這個小鎮最黑暗的秘密 隨之而來就是責任了
I don't believe in that family legacy stuff.Sooner or later, you'll have to.
我才不相信什么家族傳統 你遲早會相信的