So tell me, Cam. How does it work when it is between two men?
跟我講講,小卡。你們男男之間是怎么"攻做"的?
Well, I don't really feel comfortable talking about that...in front of Lily.
我覺得在莉莉面前談論這種事不太好吧。
I know how that works. I rented the wrong movie once. Did you see "Glen, Garry, Glenn, and Ross"?
我知道你們怎么做的啦。有次我租錯碟了。你看過《"大根"游戲》嗎?(惡搞阿爾·帕西諾主演的《大亨游戲》)
Uh, no. Why don't you go play? What I mean is, who proposes to who?
沒有。你先去一邊玩。我的問題是誰該向誰求婚呢?
I don't know. We've talked about it, if it ever became legal.
我不知道。我們談過如果合法了要怎樣。
Okay, and now it is. So are you going to do it today?
現在成真了。你今天要求婚嗎?
Well, it just happened. I haven't really had...Oh, you have to do it today.
才剛剛宣布。我還沒有......你一定要今天求婚。
Every couple deserve a beautiful proposal story.
每對愛人都應該有段美好的求婚故事。

Well, I have always adored my mom and dad's story.
我一直很羨慕我爸媽的求婚故事。
He plowed "Will you marry me?" into a snowy field right outside of her window.
我爸用犁在我媽窗外的雪地里犁出了"你愿意嫁給我嗎"幾個字。
And then he tried to re-create it for their 25th wedding anniversary.
他們結婚25周年時他想再重現那個場景。
But there was no snow, so he burned it into a cornfield.
但當時沒下雪,他把字燒在玉米地里了。
Bad idea. You know, but mama did get a second ring out of it with the F.E.M.A. money.
大錯特錯。但我媽確實因此又得到一枚戒指,用緊急事務管理署發的救援金買的。
Ay, I wish I also had a romantic story.
我多希望自己也有浪漫的故事。
One day, we were watching tv before dinner, and Jay says, "Manny, hand me that thing." And Manny gives him the ring.
那天,我們在飯前看電視,杰說,"曼尼,把東西給我"。曼尼就把戒指遞過去了。
I mean, I was very happy, of course, but it is not the best story. At least Javier was on top of a dolphin.
當然,我很開心,但我總想經歷更好的故事。至少哈維爾還是騎著海豚求婚的。
Soldiers talk about that moment when they shut off, when the war finally wins.
戰士們總談論將一切拋之腦后的那一刻,當戰爭終于結束的時候。
Get down! Shut up! I can't see the tv!
蹲下!閉嘴吧你!我看不到電視了!
Turn the fan on! Oh, stop yelling! My head's going to explode!
把風扇打開!別鬼叫了!我腦袋都要炸了!
For me, that moment is four days into summer vacation.
對我來說,那一刻就是暑假開始的第四天。