What's all this? I said one suitcase. I need choices, Jay.
拿這么多干嘛?說了只能帶一個箱子。我需要各種備選衣服,杰。
Colombia's not one of your more formal nations.
在哥倫比亞沒必要那么講究吧。
The guy on their money is sitting in a lawn chair.
有錢人坐在躺椅上都行。
Ay. I cannot believe that my little baby's leaving me.
真不敢相信我的小寶貝要離開我了。
You know, I left the glass doors open downstairs.
我忘了關樓下的玻璃門了。
So right now, your actual baby may be leaving you. One robe.
所以現在你真正的寶貝可能正在離開你呢。睡袍只能帶一件。
I guess we know what everyone will be talking about my second morning there.
我猜第二天早上大家都要議論我連續穿同一件睡袍了。
Manny is visiting Gloria's family for about a month, I hope.
曼尼要去歌洛莉亞老家待一個月。
I just gotta get him on a plane before Gloria has a meltdown and changes her mind.
我得趁歌洛莉亞情緒崩潰改變主意前,把他送上飛機。
'Cause if he doesn't go to Colombia, Colombia comes to me.
因為如果不把他送去哥倫比亞,整個哥倫比亞就要找上門了。
It happended before.
先前的慘痛教訓歷歷在目。
Oh, my god. Oh, my god! What? !
我的天啊。天吶!怎么啦?
Oh! It's mitchell. We won. Ay, that's great! What we won?
是米奇爾。我們贏了。太好了!贏什么了?
It's fantastic. We've waited so long. What did we won? !
太棒了。我們等了那么久。贏什么啦?
The supreme court ruling. Gay marriage is legal.
最高法院裁決判定同性婚姻合法。
Ay! Congratulations! Thanks, Gloria. Can I talk to Cam?
恭喜恭喜!謝了,歌洛莉亞。能讓小卡接電話嗎?
Uh, yes. Hold on. Thank you. Thank you. Yeah, it's Mitchell.
好,等下。謝謝。謝謝。是的,是米奇爾。
Hi. Hey. I gotta go. But can you believe this finally happened?
喂。說。我得掛了。你能相信這終于成真了嗎?
I know. It's amazing. We'll celebrate tonight.
是啊。太棒了。晚上要慶祝一下。
I love you. Celebrate what?
我愛你。慶祝什么?
Oh. Well, Jay, hold on to your hat.
杰,坐穩了。
But as of today in California, it's legal for a man to marry another man!
從今天開始,在加州,法律認可同性婚姻啦!
Ew. He threw up. He just needs some time to get used to the idea, honey.
他吐了。他只是需要點時間來接受,親愛的。
It's so great, Cam. Yeah, I'm happy for you guys.
太棒了,小卡。是啊,真替你們開心。
Gloria, Manny needs his birth certificate to re-enter the country.
歌洛莉亞,曼尼需要出生證明,才能重新入境。
Any idea where it is?
知道在哪嗎?
I don't know. Oh, that's right. He leaves today. You must be a wreck.
我不知道。對哦,他今天就走了。你一定很不舍。
She's not a wreck. She's a rock.
她沒事的。她很堅強。
Now, I looked, and it's not in the safe.
找過了,沒在保險箱里。
This one had her first sleepover last week.
莉莉上周第一次在朋友家過夜。
I just had to tough my way through it.
我鼓勵自己要堅強,挺過了一晚。
He picked me up in the dark.
他半夜去把我接回家了。
I can't find that birth certificate anywhere, Jay.
哪里都找不到出生證明,杰。
Maybe it's a sign and...
也許這是個預兆...
It's a sign we need a refresher meeting on what goes in the safe.
是個預兆,提醒我們要重新討論保險箱里應該放什么。
Here's a preview no shoes.
先給你透露一點,不能放鞋。
Look, I looked online, and we can get a copy if we go to the courthouse.
我上網查了我們可以去法院要個復印件。
That's what we're gonna do. In the car. We'll be back in an hour.
就這么辦。上車。我們一個小時后就回來。
Hey, Cam. Congratulations. Go, gay marriage.
小卡。恭喜。同性婚姻萬歲。
He did it again. Ay, si? Okay. Well...
他又吐了。是嗎?好吧......