The school's only a few miles that way.
順著這條路,學校就只有幾英里了
But they'd be long gone by now.
不過他們現在肯定早就走了
I've been seeing a lot of airships heading southwest to Connecticut.
我看到很多飛船往西南的康涅狄格州飛去
Could be they went that way.
他們可能去了那邊
The woman we buried. That was my mom.
我們埋的那個女人是我媽
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You never told me why you helped me out with that guy.
你還沒告訴我為什么要從那人手中救我
That's what people are supposed to do.
是人就應該這樣
Not anymore. I don't believe that.
人們早就不這樣了。我不信
And I'd hope that someone would do the same for my kids.
我希望有人也能這樣對我的孩子
We were going into the mountains, trying to find a place to hide.
我們本來要到山里,找個地方藏身
I don't think that we can hide from them anymore.
我覺得我們是不可能再躲避它們了
My middle son, Ben -- you'd like him. He's about your age.
我的二兒子,本,你會喜歡他的。他和你差不多大
He's dead. No.
他死了。不
They're all dead. That's what happens now. The aliens find you, and they kill you.
他們都死了,現在就是這樣。外星人找到你,然后把你干掉
Unless we kill them first. Come on. We got to keep going.
除非我們先干掉它們。來吧,我們得繼續走了