I think you're wrong.
我覺得你說得不對
I remember something he told me once,
我記得他跟我說過
about making the price of the occupation so high, the aliens have to leave.
只有讓它們每一次侵略都付出慘痛代價,它們才會知難而退
That was the idea.
只是這么一說
He would have said your strategy is risky but worth it.
他會說你的策略很冒險,但值得一試
And when he wakes up, he's gonna be proud we're still fighting.
等他醒來,他會為我們還在戰斗而驕傲
Hell, he might even have a historical anecdote to put it all in perspective.
他說不定還能找到歷史上類似的事件來分析這一切
Captain. What the hell is this?
上尉。這是什么
Fiberglass. It's light, it's an insulator, and these warehouses are full of it.
玻璃纖維,輕便,絕緣,這間倉庫四處都是
We wrap our engines with it, we'll get a good hour before it heats through.
我們用它包住發動機,能讓它在一段時間內不散熱
I want people going through every house, every warehouse on the block. We're moving out A.S.A.P.
讓大家檢查街道上每間房子和每間倉庫。我們馬上就要轉移
Dr. Glass?! Anne?! Ben? Anne!
格拉斯醫生?安?本?安!
It's my dad. Something's wrong. Let's go.
是我爸,情況不妙。走吧
We're close now. We got to keep going.
我們快到了。我們還得繼續走
I don't know what happened. He just started bleeding again.
我不知道怎么回事,又開始流血了
I must have missed a fragment. He feels feverish, too.
我肯定漏了些碎片,還發熱
We still have a few bottles of I.V. Antibiotic.
我們還有幾瓶靜脈注射抗生素
Okay. Okay. I'm sorry, Ben.
好,很好。抱歉了,本