This engine-blanket thing better work, or we'll be wearing this truck for a hat.
這種發動機罩最好有用,不然就成給汽車戴帽子了
That's another thing. When the hell did I become a damn baggage handler?
這就是另一回事了。我什么時候成運行李的了
I was gonna say it kind of suits you.
我還想說這挺適合你的
Yeah, well, I'll tell you, if I had any brains,
我告訴你,如果我有腦子
I'd steal one of these rice rockets and kiss Weaver's glorious revolution goodbye.
我會偷輛米火箭,和韋弗的光榮革命說再見
Yeah, you try that, and your brains will be scattered across two states, Pope!
你要敢試試,你那腦瓜子肯定會被劈成兩半,珀普
You really are a true believer, aren't you?
你還真是名虔誠的信徒
In killing Skitters, yeah.
就干掉迅獵獸而言,是的

Yeah, well, that's pretty, but, uh, you know, there's no law that says you got to do it with me.
很好,但你知道沒有誰規定你非要跟我一起干
My merry ex-band of outlaws wasted your buddy, and yet here you are, Tonto to my Lone Ranger.
我的歹徒同伙們殺過你兄弟,但在這里你我卻成了唐托和獨行俠
Well, first, I think you got that "Lone Ranger" thing a bit backward.
首先,我才是"獨行俠"
And don't think that I forgot about Click...
別以為我會忘記克里克那件事
or when you patched me up after we went in on that alien structure.
但我也不會忘記上次在外星基地里你救了我
I can't make sense of either.
你都把我搞糊涂了
We all make mistakes.
人都會犯錯
Captain! Captain! Hey, Cap! Incoming!
上尉!上尉!上尉,有敵情
Anthony, where's Cap? Right there.
安東尼,上尉在哪兒?那邊
Captain, we got a Mech convoy about a mile away. They're straight east. They're coming this way.
上尉,一英里外發現械甲怪小隊。它們朝正東行進,正往這邊來
We move that med bus now, Tom's not gonna make it.
如果現在開動醫護車,湯姆會撐不過去的
Convoy goes! Medical stays with Dr. Glass until she can stabilize Tom.
車隊上路!醫護人員留下協助格拉斯醫生救治湯姆
I need four volunteers to stay with the bus in case the Skitters show.
我需要四名志愿者守衛醫護車以防迅獵獸出現
You know I'm in. Sounds good. Make that three. Four.
我留下。很好。算我三個。四個
Gather all the ammo you can carry.
盡可能多攜帶彈藥
Dai's got the map. We wait for you 20 miles out. Stay safe.
戴有地圖,我們在二十英里外等你們。注意安全
We're moving out, people! Five minutes!
大家注意,五分鐘后出發