This is bad. We need to keep riding. It's close.
情況很糟,我們最好繼續趕路。聽起來很近
I don't want to be here anymore!
我不想待在這里了
That's Mech fire. That's a shotgun. That means there's people.
那是械甲怪的火炮聲。那是槍聲。那邊有人類
You said when we started it was just a loan.
你說過只是借用我的摩托
Got to see who's out there. I'll come back when I know it's safe.
我必須去看看誰在那里。那邊沒事后我就回來
My mom wanted to show me the mountains. I'm going there. For her.
我媽媽想讓我看看大山。我要去了。為了她
I hope you find your family.
我希望你找到自己的家人
Cease fire! Save your ammo!
停火,節省彈藥
We got eight minutes, tops, before those Beamers respond!
激光飛船反擊前,我們最多還有八分鐘
So let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Weaver?
所以我們快走吧!是韋弗