Checked you out from head to toe. You seem perfectly normal.
已經徹底檢查過了,你看起來很正常
Well, what if it wasn't something physical but psychological?
如果不是身體上而是心理上的問題呢
Could they have given me some kind of posthypnotic suggestion?
他們會不會對我做了催眠暗示
And turned you into what- a sleeper agent?
然后把你變成什么,潛伏間諜嗎
I don't think anyone, even a supposedly advanced race of aliens, could get Tom Mason to turn against his boys.
我認為沒有任何人,即使是可能比我們更先進的外星人,能讓湯姆·梅森與他的孩子們為敵
You've got a lot of faith in a man who walked onto a spaceship of his own free will.
你對一個自愿進入外星人飛船的人還真有信心啊
They threatened to take Ben away.
他們威脅你要帶走本
It was a lie. And I fell for it.
他們騙了我,我還真信了
I left my boys to fend for themselves for the last three months.
我已經丟下孩子們三個月,不管不顧
Tom, you have to believe, I- I tried to be there for them. Oh, I know.
湯姆,你要相信,我一直設法幫他們。我知道
Truth is, your boys are amazingly resilient.
事實上,你的孩子們適應性很好
If anything, they've grown stronger. And you?
甚至變得越來越強。那你呢
I'm alive. Can't say that for most of us.
至少我還活著。我們這大多數人就做不到
Lost a lot of really good people right here, right on this table.
就在這里,在這張手術臺上死了很多好人
The worst part of it is, I have trouble remembering what they looked like, what they sounded like.
最糟糕的是,我都無法記起他們的長相和聲音
They're just fading away. So I started pinning up their pictures, trying to hang on to them.
他們就這樣死了。于是我開始貼出他們的照片,想牢記他們
Uncle Scott. Rick didn't make it?
斯科特叔叔,里克沒撐過來?
I don't know. One day he was there. Next day, he was gone.
不知道。前一天他還在的,第二天就消失了
If you're worried about Ben, do not be. Ben hates the Skitters.
如果你擔心本的話,大可不必。本憎恨迅獵獸
Weaver says he's one of our best fighters.
韋弗說他是我們最好的戰士之一
Yeah, but he's still got those spikes in his spine.
但他脊柱上還留有刺釘
And the crusty skin is spreading.
而且硬皮正在擴散
If we had an x-ray, I could find out what's going on inside of him,
要是有X光,我就能搞清楚他的身體是怎么回事
but until I get my hands on a working machine, there's no way to know.
但在找到X光機器之前,我們都無從得知
Just like there's no way to know what's going on inside of me, despite what you or Weaver or I would like to believe.
就像你也不知道我怎么回事,不管韋弗或者你我怎么看