Bridge looks good!
橋面還算結實
I mean, considering. We may have a real shot at crossing here, guys.
相對來說。我們也許真有機會通過這里,伙計們
That's good. Aliens have blown up every other bridge within a hundred miles of here.
很好。外星人炸掉了方圓一百英里內其它的橋
Got us pinned on this side of the river.
把我們困在河的這岸
Better get back with the intel.
情報搜集完就回去吧
The longer we stand around, the closer the Skitters are to finding us and turning 2nd Mass into roadkill.
我們待得越久,越容易被迅獵獸發現,最后把第二團變成公路亡魂
Practicing operational silence? Because you've hardly said a word all day.
練習保持沉默嗎?今天一整天你幾乎沒說話
You know, it's not your fault.
不是你的錯
That's what everyone keeps telling me.
大家都這么跟我說
Hey, Ben, Jimmy! Let's go!
本,吉米,我們走吧
Who would have expected your dad to have been there after three months?
誰想到你爸三個月后會在那里
It was dark, Skitters on our heels, something moved. Anyone would have shot.
當時很暗,迅獵獸在追殺我們,有東西動了。任何人都會開槍的
Well, it wasn't anyone. It was me.
那不是別人,是我
Incoming! Get down, Ben! Get it, Dai! Damn it!
敵人來了!趴下,本!打下它,戴,可惡!
Nice shot, Dai.
槍法不錯,戴
20 mike-mike, armor-piercing discarding sabot. Accept no substitutes. Nice!
二十毫米穿甲彈。不可替代啊!厲害
Oh I guess we can't cross here.
看來我們是過不了這橋了