After we attacked this structure in Boston, the aliens want us like hounds on a fox.
在我們襲擊了波士頓基地后,外星人就像獵犬緊盯獵物一樣盯著我們
Tried every trick I could think of to shake them, but, uh, they surrounded us in Fitchburg.
我想盡一切辦法擺脫它們,但它們還是在菲奇堡包圍了我們
It was a disaster. They poured fire on us from all sides,
真是一場災難。他們四面八方向我們轟炸
till Ben found a soft spot in their lines and we managed to punch through.
直到本找到了他們的軟肋,我們才得以成功突圍
But we lost a lot of people.
但我們死傷無數
We lost more than a hundred. My God.
死了一百多人。天哪
And now the bastards are trying to do it again. We got the Housatonic River right here.
現在這些混蛋還想再來一次。這里是胡薩托尼克河
It runs to the west, to the south. We are here.
它阻斷了我們的西面和南面。我們在這里
And their units have cut us off from the north and the east. And they're moving in.
他們的部隊從北面和東面阻斷我們。逐漸逼近
And if I don't find a way to get across that river,
要是我想不出過河的辦法
they're gonna pin the 2nd Mass in, and they're gonna destroy us. And that is why I need you.
他們就會圍攻第二團,殺光我們。因此我需要你

Yeah. How have my boys done?
我的孩子們表現如何
Thank God for Hal and Ben. They really stepped up while you were gone- both of them.
幸好有哈爾和本。你不在的時候他們挺身而出,他們倆都是
But they're young, and they're not ready to be my X.O.,
但他們還小,還不能做我的左右手
which is why I need somebody who can ask me the hard questions,
因此我才需要有個人能一針見血
who can give me a swift kick in the butt if I need it, you know?
能在我需要的時候直言陳諫
We can't afford another Fitchburg, Tom.
我們無法再承受菲奇堡那樣的損失
Now, the scouts should be back to camp pretty soon, and I...
偵察兵應該很快就能回營地了
I'm hoping that they found a way across this damn river, and I want you at the debrief.
我希望他們找到辦法過那條破河,我要你一起去聽他們報告
Dan, I can't.
丹,不行
I know that you're not completely healed. I'm not asking you to do anything.
我知道你還沒痊愈,我沒有要求你去做什么
No, no. No. The wound's not the problem. I just nicked a rib. Anne will have the stitches out next week.
不是的。不是傷口的問題,不過是傷到了肋骨。安下周就幫我拆線了
Then what is it?
那是什么問題
I don't trust myself. And you shouldn't, either.
我不相信我自己,你也不應該信任我
You giving me orders now? I'll decide who I can trust.
現在換你發號施令了?該相信誰,我自己說了算
And I'll put my money on the man who pulled my ass out of the fire in Boston.
我會相信我的救命恩人,相信那個在波士頓把我從戰場救出的人