Captain. I'll have the med bus packed and ready to go in a half-hour.
上尉。我會讓醫療車在半小時內準備好出發
How's Tom? I need to know what happened to him on that ship.
湯姆怎么樣了?我得知道他在那艘飛船上發生了什么
Ben and Lourdes are with him. He's weak. But if we have to move, I think it's all right.
本和盧爾德和他在一起,他很虛弱。但如果我們得換地方,我想應該沒問題
Dr. Glass! Do you know anything about Scotch?
格拉斯醫生!喜歡蘇格蘭威士忌嗎
Some's good, some's better. Why?
有的話當然更好不過了。怎么了
I found this... couple of stops back. It's a Glenfiddich. 30 years old.
我在后面倉庫里,找到了這個。是格蘭菲迪,30年佳釀
Someone has good tastes.
你還真有品味
If we have to run, it's just dead weight. Seemed like it'd be a shame to waste it.
如果要跑路,這個只會成為負擔。浪費又太可惜了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯。干杯
Maybe it's a sign -- Tom coming back.
這或許是個信號,湯姆的回歸
How do you mean?
你這話什么意思
I mean that if I hadn't let him get on that ship...
我是說如果我沒讓他上那艘飛船
if he'd been here, he would have warned me that we were pushing our luck. He would have warned me.
如果那時在這里,就會警告我,我們這是在得寸進尺。他會警告我
But he wasn't here. Second-guessing doesn't change where we are.
但他不在。馬后炮改變不了我們現在的處境