I don't care what you wanted from us.
我不在乎你想從我們這里得到什么
There must have been a way to get it peacefully.
肯定能通過和平的辦法得到
You didn't even try to talk to us before the attack.
你在攻擊之前甚至沒嘗試和我們談話
This was never a negotiation.
這絕不是談判
That's why we'll never stop fighting you.
所以我們永遠不會放棄抵抗
We have no patience for empty bravado.
我們沒耐心虛張聲勢
So those are our alternatives -- Live as prisoners or die?
那么我們就這么多選擇嗎?要么為囚,要么就死
Why would you expect better from us than you do from yourselves?
你們自己都是這樣做的,為什么還要我們仁慈一些
Because I look around this ship, at the technology that brought you from another world,
因為觀察了一下這艘船,還將你從另一個世界帶到這里的技術
and I want to believe that only an advanced species could have achieved so much.
我也想相信只有先進的種族才能達到這樣的水平
But I would be wrong.
但是我也許錯了
You wil lead your people to the neutral zone. No.
去把你的人帶到保護區。不
Then the choice has been made.
這就這么定了
I would be careful about drawing too many lessons from the past.
我會很注意吸取過去的教訓
Why is that?
什么這么說
Because our history has yet to be written.
因為我們的歷史尚未定局