Tom Mason, 2nd Mass. I didn't know they had anybody else.
我是馬薩諸塞州第二團的湯姆·梅森。我不知道它們還挾持了其他人
Neither did I. Bonnie Garcia, Vermont militia.
我也是。伯妮·加西亞,佛蒙特州國民軍
Bastards wanted me to lead them to my guys,
那些混蛋想讓我帶它們找到我的人
talk them into buying this sanctuary bull.
說服他們搬進避難所
That's why they took us -- to finish what they started.
它們抓我們是為了實現當初的陰謀
This isn't right. Oh, my god.
不對勁。我的天哪
Everybody run! Don't give it a target! Run!
大家快跑,別被當成活靶子。快跑
Wider your steps. Lean forward a bit.
腳分開點。略向前傾
Hey, Ben! What's Matt doing with a gun?
本!馬特拿槍干什么
Ben's teaching me how to shoot.
本在教我怎么射擊
Figured it was time. He needs to learn how to defend himself.
我想是時候了。他得學會如何保護自己
So you just gave him a rifle without asking me?
所以你不經我允許就給他一把步槍
I might have to follow your orders on missions, but not here.
任務中我得聽你命令,但現在不用
Hal, wait! Go back to camp, Matt. Go back to camp.
哈爾,等等。馬特,回營地去。回營地去
You know, maybe he's ready, maybe he's not, but we both know dad didn't want that for him.
也許他準備好了,也許沒有,但你我都清楚,爸爸不想讓他這樣
Three months ago. How do you know what he'd say now?
那是三個月前。你怎么知道他現在會如何決定
I don't know what he'd say right now, and neither do you, okay?
我不知道他現在會如何決定,但你也不知道,明白嗎
So how about we wait and let dad make that decision?
所以不如我們先等等,讓爸爸來做決定
Only way we win this war is by killing every Skitter we see.
我們贏得這場戰爭的唯一辦法,就是殺死我們見到的每一只迅獵獸
If Matt's old enough to load a gun, he's old enough to shoot it.
如果馬特到了配槍的年紀,就也可以射殺迅獵獸了
After what happened with dad, you think you're the best one to be giving lessons?
爸爸出事之后,你覺得你還配教別人嗎
I just don't want him to be taken away the way they took me. Or your girlfriend, Karen.
我只是不想讓他和我一樣被抓走。還有你女朋友凱倫
I'm not the math geek you used to push around. Deal with it.
我再也不是任你擺布的書呆子了。學著習慣吧
It's like I don't even know him anymore. Hal.
他好像完全不是我認識的那個人了。哈爾