Pretty sweet spot for wasting Skitters.
這位置收拾突擊者不錯
Put a shooter up on the roof with a barrett.
屋頂上布一個槍手
Yeah, a .50-cal will put a hole through anything.
是啊,點50的神器什么都能穿透
Maybe get a cross fire going with that dry cleaner right there.
或許能在干洗店那邊組織一股交叉火力
While you kids get that started,
你們那邊打起來后
me and the brain trust, we'll get the cooties' attention.
我和智囊團負責吸引它們注意
We'll come back to the north side.
最后向北邊撤退
Get out of the truck! Take cover! Get out of the truck! Do it now! Get down!
離開卡車,找掩護。離開卡車,快。趴下
Not the Harley!
敢炸老子哈雷
Pope! Stop! Stop! Come on, man. Let it go, bro. Let it go! Come on!
珀普,住手,住手。好了,伙計,讓它走。讓它走。快
What the hell went wrong?
出了什么事
Damned if I know. Never even got off a shot.
要是我知道就好了,一槍都沒打出去
They're onto us. There's something else.
它們盯上了我們,還有其他情況
The way they kept laying fire into the truck after we bugged out it's like that was the target.
在我們撤出之后,它們一直瞄準卡車攻擊,好像卡車才是它們的目標
We know they can pick up heat.
我們知道它們能感應熱源
Could be the engine is what got their attention.
有可能是引擎引起它們的注意
First time they've targeted vehicles.
它們第一次把車輛當作目標
First time for everything.
凡事都有第一次
With these Beamers on constant patrol...
有這些激光飛船經常巡邏
We're screwed and blued, and you can kiss this ambush plan goodbye.
我們就完蛋了,你的伏擊計劃完蛋了
If we can't run our trucks, we're not mobile.
如果我們不開車,便沒有機動性
The Skitters got to know we're close. Won't be long before they catch our scent.
突擊者就知道我們在附近。很快就會發現我們