Ben, I've been looking for you.
本,可讓我好找
I wanted to be by myself for a while. You heard what happened, right?
我想自己呆一會兒。你聽說了吧
Yeah. I know you didn't mean to hurt dad. You're going out again.
聽說了,我知道你不是故意傷害爸爸的。你又要出去了啊
Got no choice. Pope and Anthony sent another alien patrol our direction.
別無選擇。珀普和安東尼在我們這個方向增派一只巡邏隊
We don't ambush them on our terms, they could roll right over us.
我們不打伏擊,可以放它們經過
It's not fair! I-I should be going with you.
這不公平。我應該和你一起去
Okay, you're nowhere near ready.
好吧,你還遠沒有準備好
Because everyone keeps treating me like a little kid. I'm old enough to fight.
因為所有人都把我當小孩看。我已經能戰斗了
Old enough to know how, at least.
至少要知道怎么戰斗
How about this? When I get back, I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
這樣吧。等我回來之后,看能不能想辦法。謝謝
Sure you're up for this?
你確定已經準備好了
Skitters are coming, whether we like it or not.
不管怎樣,突擊者已經在路上
Hey, thanks, buddy. Oh, sorry. Go ahead. You first.
謝謝,兄弟。抱歉,你先吧
Wow. You sure know how to impress a girl. What's next -- his and her grenade launchers?
把妹很有一手呀。下一步是什么,給我榴彈發射器嗎
Who knows? I might do something crazy like open a door for you.
誰知道呢?我可能會做些瘋狂的事,比如幫你開門
Hey, Ben! Hey, wait up!
本!等會兒!
Hey, I know what happened with dad was an accident,
我知道爸爸的事是意外
but the next time I give an order, I need to know you're gonna listen.
但希望下次你能聽我命令
Whatever you say. Hey. Hold up. Hey.
隨你的便。等等
What's up, man? I don't get you.
怎么了,伙計,我實在不明白你
I mean, as much as he got into it with Weaver, Dad always understood chain of command.
就像爸爸和韋弗有異議時,爸爸知道服從指揮
I'll follow your orders, but you're not dad, okay?
我會聽你命令,但你不是我爸,明白嗎