So, they finally got the bullet out, but Anne says he's looking pretty weak.
終于把子彈取出來了,但安說他還是很虛弱
Your father's a fighter, Hal. I know that firsthand.
你父親是個硬漢,哈爾,這個我有體會
Yeah, but you saw the way he looked. There's no telling what else he's been through.
是,但他的樣子你也看到了。他到底還經歷了些什么,還不好說
How's Ben handling it?
本的情況如何
He's been keeping to himself. You know, he's got to feel like hell.
他一直很獨自一人??隙ㄐ睦锖茈y過
You notice anything else about him?
還注意到他有其他動向嗎
Look, Ben's fine, all right?
本沒事的
If the Skitters are still pulling his strings, I think they'd make him miss every now and then.
如果突擊者還在操縱他,肯定會時不時召走他
I still want you to keep an eye on him.
我還是想讓你留意他
Now, I know that you're worried about your father, Hal, but we got a situation here.
當然,我知道你在擔心你爸爸,哈爾,但是現在有大麻煩了
Yeah, like how this eight-minute escape window just turned into two.
是啊,八分鐘逃離間隙怎么變成兩分鐘
Those munitions we lucked into allowed us to inflict some serious pain,
那幾個碰巧找到的軍火庫能給它們點苦頭吃
but these ambushes were supposed to be a holding action till we got new orders.
但是這些伏兵要得到進一步命令才能實施
You're not thinking about backing down, are you?
你不是想讓步吧
We haven't heard word one from any of the other units since that attack on Boston.
自從那次波士頓被襲后,其他部隊一直沒有音訊
For all I know, we're the only ones still left in the fight.
據我所知,現在還在堅持戰斗的只剩我們
And I'm for killing these bastards every chance we get, but we get boxed in, we may not come out.
只要有機會,我一定宰了那些畜生,但我們一旦被圍,可能就無法脫身了
So we don't get boxed in.
所以我們不能被圍
All right? We're finally drawing blood. That was the point, right?
終于到了修理它們的時候了。這才是重點,對嗎
Got to hurt them as much as they hurt us.
讓它們嘗嘗我們的痛苦
I'm gonna go get some air. If anything changes, just come outside.
我去透透氣。有任何變化,就到外面來找我