Let's turn him over.
給他翻個身
No exit wound. That means the bullet's still inside. Okay.
沒有穿透傷口。說明子彈還在體內
Lourdes, I need his pressure.
盧爾德,量血壓
Dad! Dad! Hey, buddy. What happened to him?!
爸爸!弟弟。他怎么了
He's been hurt pretty bad, buddy.
弟弟,他傷得挺重
But he's gonna be okay, right?
但他會沒事的對吧
90 over 70. Start an I.V., okay, and...
高壓90,低壓70。開始靜脈注射
Go get the propofol we found in Fitchburg.
把我們在菲奇堡堡發現的麻醉劑拿來
I can't stop the bleeding until I find out where the bullet is, okay? I have to go in, Tom.
我得先找到子彈的位置,才能給你止血。我得把手伸進去找,湯姆
Guys, I know how much you want to be here, but...
我知道你們想陪著他,但是...
She's right. Come on. Let's give them some room. Let's give them some room.
她說得對,來,給他們騰點地方。給他們騰點地方
Come on, ben. It's all right. Let's give them some room.
走吧,本,沒事的。給他們點空間
Thanks for that. I go in blind like this, I could make things worse.
謝了。我從沒這么操作過,可能會讓傷情惡化
I trust you.
我相信你