Hey! I've been here for days!
喂!你們關了我這么久
I want to know about my son! No!
我想知道我兒子的事!不要
Don't. Karen? Sorry for this, Tom. I hope you're not afraid.
夠了。凱倫。我很抱歉,湯姆。希望你不要害怕
Whatever you think they've done to me, I'm still Karen. This way.
無論它們對我做了什么,我還是凱倫。跟我來
You said what they were doing to ben was a process.
你說它們對本所做的是一個過程
Whatever it is, can it be stopped?
不管是什么,能停下來嗎
That's up to you. Me?
這得看你了。我
Tom, it's time to face facts. They've won.
湯姆,你要接受事實。它們贏了
There's no use prolonging hostilities for either side.
再怎么延長戰爭也只是徒勞
Meaning what? They're asking for a cease-fire?
什么意思,它們要請求停戰
No, they're allowing the resistance to surrender.
不,它們接受抵抗軍投降
"Allowing the resistance to surrender"?
接受抵抗軍投降
Sounds like we've been more trouble than they expected.
聽起來我們比它們預想的要頑強
Don't overestimate a few small victories. The resistance is an inconvenience.
不要太高估這些小小的勝利。抵抗軍對它們來說只是螳臂當車
They are offering you a gift, Tom -- A chance to have a life, a real life, with Hal and Matt and Ben.
湯姆,它們想送你一份禮物。一個和哈爾,馬特,還有本團圓的機會
After everything they've done, you expect me to take that on faith?
你以為以它們之前的所作所為,我還能毫不猶豫就信以為真嗎
No. Not on faith. Once you hear what they have to offer, I'm sure you'll understand... everything.
不。不是相信。等你聽到它們的條件,我相信你一定能理解...這一切