Joey: All right, I gotta go to the bathroom.
好了,我要去廁所。
Phoebe: No, you can't go. No-no-no, I can't-can't hold this table on my own. If they ask me to move, I'll cave.
不,你不許去。不不,我自己可守不住這桌子。如果再有人要求我挪走,我會投降的。
Joey: If you ask me to stay, I'll pee.
如果你要我留下來,我會尿褲子的。
maitre d': Good evening, Miss. Miss? Miss? Miss!
晚安,小姐。小姐?小姐?小姐!
Phoebe: Ok, fine, I'll move. Alright, you don't have to manhandle me.
好了,算了,我換位子。好了 你不需要動手動腳的。
Phoebe: Where? Ok. Thank you.
哪里?好的。謝謝。
Phoebe: Wow. Will you stop staring at us now?
哇。現在你可以停止盯著我們看了嗎?
maitre d': That depends. Will your friend stop drinking olive oil directly from the bottle?
看情況,你朋友可以停正喝那瓶橄欖油了嗎?
Phoebe: Probally not.
或許沒辦法。
Joey: Finally you guys made it.
終于,你們到了。
Joey: Pheebs, who the hell...ahhh!
菲比,這些人是誰……啊!
Monica: What is taking you so long? Come on, let's get it over with!
你是在摸什么摸這么久?快點,我們早做早完成!
Chandler: In a minute, sweet cakes.
馬上好,親愛的。
Monica: Argh, spend more time with the tie.
多花點時間在領帶上。
Monica: That'll make a baby.
那樣可以生出小孩來。
Chandler: Look, I can't do this. I can't make love to you while we're fighting this way.
聽著,我做不到。我沒有辦法在吵架的時候還跟你做愛。
Monica: Oh sure, now you're Mister Sensitivity.
喔,是啊,現在你可真敏感纖細。
Monica: But when you wanted to have sex right after my uncle's funeral...Chandler: That was a celebration of life!
那當初你想在我叔叔喪禮之后做愛時……那是慶祝生命!
Monica:Alright, look, I'm not gonna do this. Alright, is this really the way you want our baby to be conceived?
好了,我不想這樣做。你想要我們的孩子在這種情況下受孕嗎?
Monica: No, you're right.
不,你是對的。
Monica: Yeah, we shouldn't do it like this. Huh.
是的,我們不應該在這種情況下做。
Monica: For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
反正,我很抱歉。
Monica: I shouldn't come down on you so hard about the smoking.
我不應該對你抽煙這件事這樣的刁難。
Monica: So you had a few cigarettes, it's not the end of the world.
你是抽了幾根煙,又不代表世界末日。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: You are incredible. And listen, I'm not gonna smoke again.
你真不可思議。聽著,我不會再抽煙了。
Chandler:And if I do, I promise, I will hide it so much better from you.
如果我抽,我保證也會隱藏到讓你看不出來。
Monica: Do you want to?
想嗎?
Chandler: Yeah, let's celebrate life!
我們來慶祝生命!
Monica: Ok.
好了。
Rachel: Oh, God, Oh, thank god, you're ok. Oh, I'm so sorry we left you. Mommy will never leave you again. Never ever ever again.
哦,天啊,哦,感謝上帝你沒事。我很抱歉我們離開你。媽咪再也不會離開你了。再也…… 再也不會。
Ross: Great. So let's get going?
太棒了,我們走吧。
Rachel: Oh no. I mean it. After what've just happened, I'm never leaving her again.
我是說真的,在經歷過剛剛的事之后,我再也不會離開她了。
Ross's Mom: I understand, separation is hard.
我了解,分離是很煎熬的。
Ross's Mom:One time I was about to leave Ross to go to the beauty parlor and he got so upset, he took off all his clothes, tucked his willie between his legs and cried out: "Mommy, I'm a girl, take me with you."
有一次我要離開羅斯去美容院,他就變得很不開心,他把衣服脫光,把小雞雞夾在雙腿間,然后哭喊“媽咪,我是女生,帶我跟你去。”
Ross: Somehow, over time, it got easier to be apart from you.
不知怎么地,物換星移之后,跟你分開已經變得容易很多了。
Chandler: Uhh. You are welcome.
不客氣。
Monica: You know what? Let's not talk.
你知道嗎?我們還是不要說話。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: Ooh, I am still so mad at you for smoking.
我對你抽煙的事還是很生氣。
Chandler: But you said you forgave me. It was just a couple of cigarettes, no big deal.
但你說你已經原諒我了。只不過是幾根煙,沒有什么大不了的。
Monica: Oh, blah blah blah blah.
喔,blah blah blah blah。
Monica: Well, I just said that because I was ovulating and-and you said you wouldn't have sex with me if we were fighting.
我正在排卵,而你卻說如果我們在吵架你是不會跟我做愛的。
Chandler: You tricked me to get me into bed?
你騙我跟你上床?
Monica: That's right. I got mine.
沒錯。我得到我想要的了。
Chandler: I feel so used.
我被利用了。
Phoebe: Well, I guess they're not coming.
我想他們不會來了。
Phoebe: You wanna just order?
你想要點了嗎?
Joey: Thank you.
謝謝。
Joey:Waiter! All right, this is gonna go fast, so try to keep up.
侍者?好了,我會說很快,所以記好。
Joey:Risotto with the shaved truffels and the roasted rip steak with the golden Chanterelles and a Bordelaise sauce, unless any of that stuff I just said means snails.
意大利扁面配松露切片然后肋眼牛排……加上酥炸雞油菇和波爾多紅酒醬……希望我以上說的那么多東西沒有包括“蝸牛”。
Waiter: It does not.
是沒有。
Phoebe: Tomato tart and which of the pastas would you recommend?
番茄餡餅,你建議哪種面呢?
Waiter: Oh, they're both exquisite.
喂,兩種都很美昧。
Phoebe: Both it is, thank you.
兩種都要,謝謝。
Joey: All right, now let's go, baby, it's food time, bring it, bitch.
現在,快點,寶貝,用餐了,上菜吧,婊子。
Joey:Sorry about that.
很抱歉。
Waiter: That's, quite all right.
沒關系。
Joey: Oh, uh, can I make a special request?
我可以有個特殊要求嗎?
Joey: Can you bring everything as soon as it's ready? Appetizers, entrées, we don't care.
你可以全部一起上嗎?前菜,前餐,我們不介意。
Ross & Rachel: Hey, hi, hi!
嘿!嗨,嗨!
Waiter: I'll just wait to put your order in.
我可以等你們加點。
Joey: What did I ever do to you?
我有對不起你嗎?
Waiter: Nothing, bitch.
沒有,婊子。
Phoebe: You guys are over an hour late.
你們遲到一個多小時了。
Phoebe:What happened to you two?
發生了什么事?
Ross: So sorry...
很抱歉。
Rachel: We got locked out of the apartment, we...
我們被鎖在公寓外面……
Joey: That's a great story. Can I eat it?
故事真精彩,但能當飯吃嗎?
Ross: And then Rachel wasn't sure she could leave the baby.
然后瑞秋在猶豫是不是要離開嬰兒。
Rachel: Yeah it wasn't easy, but it's your birthday and I did what I had to do.
不是很容易,但是今天是你生日,我做了我必須要做的事。
Phoebe: And that's Judy over there at the bar with Emma?
那是朱迪跟艾瑪在吧臺那邊嗎?
Rachel: But honey, this is for the best, this way I'm not distracted, worrying about Emma, how she's doing at home and then I'm gonna be completely here with you and, oh, she spit up!
這是最好的方式,這樣我才不會分心擔心艾瑪,在家有沒有事,我得要完全跟你們待在這里,哦,她吐了!
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: She spit up. Judy! She spit...Judy! Look alive, Judy! Thank you.
她流口水了,朱迪!口水……朱迪!快點兒!朱迪!謝謝你。
Ross: Thanks. Oh.
謝謝。
Rachel: Oh, ooh, everything looks delicious. What should I ha-ave? What should I have?
哦,每道菜看起來都很美昧。我應該點什么呢?我應該點什么呢?
Joey: Never hit a woman. Never hit a woman.
不能打女人。不能打女人。
Ross: I know what you means, this is incredible.
我知道你的意思,菜單實在太棒了。
Joey: Ross bruises like a peach. He bruises like a peach.
羅斯像桃子一樣容易受傷。他像桃子一樣容易受傷。
Ross: Ok, I'll have the fig salad and the duck.
好了,我要點無花果沙拉還有鴨肉。
Rachel: Yeah, I'll have the soup and the salmon.
好了,我要點湯跟鮭魚。
Joey: And remember whatever comes up first. Ok? And hurry, because-
記住先得先上,好吧?快,因為……
Monica: Happy birthday!
生日快樂!
Joey: Son of a bitch!
狗娘養的!
Phoebe: Where, where have you been?
你們去哪了?
Monica: Well, we, had a little fight.
嗯,我們剛剛在吵架。
Chandler: I would never lie to get someone into bed.
我怎樣都不會騙人上床。
Monica: You used to tell girls you were a Kennedy.
你曾經騙過女生,你是肯尼迪家族的人。
Monica: Thanks.
謝謝。
Monica: Wow, little tight, isn't it? Why you didn't get a bigger table?
哇,有點擠,不是嗎?你為什么不訂大一點的桌子呢?
Monica: You-you had a big table, but they made you move. Huh-huh, shut up Monica.
你有訂,但他們要你換桌。閉嘴,莫妮卡。
Monica: Oh, Well I suppose that Chandler will have the smoked duck.
嗯,我想錢德應該想要點“煙”熏鴨肉。
Chandler: I suppose that Monica will have the...manipulative shrew.
而我想莫妮卡應該想點酥“詐”鼠肉。
Joey: How'd I miss that?
我是怎么沒看到那些呢?
Waiter: I'll give you another minute.
我再讓你們考慮一下。
Joey: Where're you going? He said she wanted the shrew!
你要去哪?他說她想要鼠肉的!
Ross: Rach, come on, Emma is fine.
瑞秋,別這樣,艾瑪沒事的。
Ross: You're turning into an obsessive mother. Ok, you need to stop.
你已經變成過份關心的母親了。你要停止這樣。
Rachel: You guys ever hear the story about when Ross's mom went to the beauty salon?
你們有聽過羅斯他媽去美容院的故事嗎?
Chandler: You mean the willie story?
你是說小雞雞的事嗎?
Ross: Huh-huh, they already knew it!
他們早就知道了!
Phoebe: You guys, we've been waiting for you for a long time, maybe you should order.
各位,我們可是等了你們好久了,你們應該點菜了。
Joey: No, no, it's ok, I already told the waiter what they want.
沒關系,我告訴侍者他們要點什么了。
Monica: Why would you do that?
你為什么那樣做呢?
Joey: Chandler, control your woman!
錢德,控制一下你的女人!
Rachel: Ok, well, everybody's ordered, I would like to start the celebration and make a toast...to Phoebe.
好了,嗯,既然大家都已經點餐了,我想要先敬菲比一杯來開始今晚的慶祝。
Rachel:She dropped her sock.
她襪子掉了。
Phoebe: Aw...what?
什么?
Rachel: No, Emma dropped her sock.
不,艾瑪的襪子掉了。
Chandler: How'd you know that?
你怎么知道?
Rachel: She's over there.
她就在那邊。
Ross: Mom's with her.
媽跟她在一起。
Monica: Mom's here? I wanted to have lunch with her today, she told me she was out of town.
媽在這里?我今天想跟她一起用午餐,她告訴我她不在附近。
Rachel: Wait, Ross, she still has not noticed that the baby's sock is on the ground.
羅斯,她還沒看到孩子的襪子掉地上了。
Phoebe: It's a good toast.
祝酒詞真不錯。
Rachel: Will you please get her attention?
幫忙讓她注意到吧!
Ross: Oh-wh, mommy? Mother?
媽咪?媽?
Phoebe: Oh, for god's sake, Judy, pick up the sock! Pick up the sock! Pick up the sock!
噢,看在老天份上,朱迪,揀起襪子!揀起襪子!揀起襪子!
Phoebe: I'm sorry, was that rude?
對不起,是不是太粗魯了?
Phoebe: Did-did my, my little outburst blunt the hideousness that is this evening?
我小小的失控讓今晚有些可怕吧?
Phoebe: Look, I know, you all have a lot going on, but all I wanted to do, was have dinner with my friends on my birthday.
我知道你們都有些事情要處理,我只要求跟我的朋友們吃頓飯。
Phoebe:And you are all so late and you didn't even have the courtesy to call. Well, it's too late now.
你們遲到了那么久,都沒人打個電話來。現在打已經太晚了。
Ross: Yeah, Pheebs, I don't think that's us.
菲比,我想那應該不是我們。
Phoebe: Oh! Well, this is, this is, this is not over! Hello?
哦,那,這個……還沒有完!哈嘍?
Rachel: Aw, I feel terrible.
真對不起她。
Rachel: We should've been strong and left Emma at home.
我們應該堅強一點把艾瑪留在家。
Ross: We?
什么我們?
Rachel: There are some adult willy stories they don't know.
還有成人版的小雞雞事件他們沒聽過。
Ross: We should've been stronger.
我們是該堅強點。
Joey: And what is going on with you two?
你們倆是怎么回事呢?
Monica: Well, you see, I'm ovulating.
是這樣的,我正在排卵。
Chandler: Oh yeah, that's what she says.
喔,是啊,她總是那樣說。
Chandler: But maybe you're not ovulating at all, maybe it's just all a clever ruse to get me into bed.
或許你根本沒有在排卵,或許那只是要拐我上床的藉口。
Monica: Yes smokie, that is what it was. I just can't get enough.
是啊,煙蟲,就是那樣沒錯。我就是很想要。
Chandler: You're not gonna believe this: She lied! She tricked me into having sex with her.
你們不會相信的。她竟然騙我跟她上床。
Joey: So? You get to have sex, right?
所以呢?你得要做愛的,不是嗎?
Chandler: What's the matter with me? Why I'm such a girl?
我是怎么了?我又不是女生!
Phoebe: Ok, that was Mike.
好了,那是麥克。
Rachel: Phoebe, honey, we're so sorry. You're totally right.
菲比,親愛的,我們很抱歉。你說的對極了。
Phoebe: We are here one hundred per cent and we love you and we are ready to start your birthday celebration.
我們在這里會全心全意。而且我們愛你,我們已經準備好要開始慶祝你的生日了。
Phoebe: Huh, you guys, that means the world to me.
你們,這對我實在大意義重大了。
Phoebe:Huh, ok, I'm gonna take off.
好了,我要走了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh, I love you guys too, but you know, Mike got off work early.
我也愛你們,但是麥克提早下班了。
Phoebe: Wait. Wait, I'm not, not the kind of girl that just ditches her friends to be with her boyfriend.
等等。我不是那種會拋下朋友……見色忘友的人。
Phoebe: You know what? I am.
你們知道嗎?事實上我是。
Phoebe: Bye guys! Judy! Bye.
再見,大家!朱迪!再見。
Rachel: Oh thank god, if Phoebe's gone, can we please take Emma home? Ross: You know, I think that's a good idea. Our babysitter just pounded another Chardonnay.
喔,感謝上帝,如果菲比走了,我們可以帶艾瑪回家嗎?好主意,我們的保姆才點了一杯白酒。
Rachel: Bye, you guys.
再見,各位。
Monica: Bye.
再見。
Joey: See ya. Well, this is just us.
再見,我想就只剩下我們了。
Monica & Chandler: Mhum.
嗯。
Monica: So, I'm, I'm probably still ovulating. Do you wanna give it another try?
我或許還在排卵。你還想再試試看嗎?
Chandler: All right. So, you've never had sex with a Kennedy, have you?
好的。你從沒有跟肯尼迪家的人上過床嗎?
Monica: Oh, actually, Richard was a Kennedy on his mother's side.
事實上,理查的媽媽是肯尼迪家族的人。
Chandler: Why did you break up with that guy?
那你為什么要跟他分手呢?
Joey: You, you gonna go do it now?
你們不會就這樣跑去做了吧?
Monica: We don't have much time. Once the egg decends into the fallopian tube…
我們時間不多了。一但卵子落到輸卵管……
Joey: No, no. Get out here.
不,快走吧。
Waiter: I sincerely hope the rest of your party is returning.
我誠摯地希望你的朋友會回來。
Joey: Nah, just me. All alone.
不,只剩下我一個人。
Joey:Dinner for six for one, huh.
六人份晚餐全給我一個人,很好。
Joey:You boys are about to see something really special.
你們將會目睹到一個非常特別的表演。
Waiter: How was everything, sir?
一切都還好嗎?
Joey: Excellent. The shrew in particular, was exquisite.
棒極了。特別是鼠肉,真是美昧。
Waiter: Well, I hope you've got some room left.
我希望你還有胃口。
Waiters: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear...
祝你生日快樂,祝你生日快樂,祝你生日快樂……
Joey: Joey! Joey.
喬伊!喬伊。
Waiters: Joey, happy birthday to you.
喬伊,祝你生日快樂。
Joey: This is the best birthday ever.
這是最棒的生日了。