Joey: Ok, Ross. I...I realise that you didn't expect to walk in and see that, but uh...Let me explain, okay?
好吧,羅斯。我知道你不想進來看到這個。可是…聽我解釋好嗎?
Rachel: We weren't doing anything!
我們什么都沒做!
Joey: Rach, he just saw us.
瑞秋,他看到了。
Rachel: Shhh.
噓...
Joey: But what you saw, that is the extent of it, ok? One kiss.
但你所看到的,就是全部的。知道嗎?僅僅一個吻而已。
Rachel: No, come on, that is a lie. We also kissed in Barbados.
不,天吶,你在說謊。我們在巴貝多就吻過了。
Joey: Dude, chill!
伙計,冷靜點!
Joey: Okay, we also kissed in Barbados...but we didn't plan it. Okay? The only reason that happened was...was because I saw you kiss Charlie.
好吧,我們在巴貝多也吻過...可我們沒想那樣,知道嗎?發生這件事的唯一原因...是我看見你吻查莉了。
Rachel: Yeah, you started it! I have got to chill.
對,是你開始的!我想要冷靜的。
Joey: Look, we...we probably should've talked to you about this before it ever happened. But...
好吧,我們或許應該在事情發生之前跟你說。可是…
Rachel: Oh, we feel so terrible about this, Ross.
我們對于這感到非常害怕,羅斯。
Joey: Yeah, but it did, happen. So...
是,對,可它確實發生了。所以…
Joey: Ross?
羅斯?
Rachel: Ross? Can we just close the door?
羅斯?我們可以關上門了么?
Rachel: Ross, say something. Anything.
羅斯,說點什么。什么都行。
Ross: So you two...are?
所以說你們倆…?
Joey and Rachel: Yeah.
是。
Ross: And have you...had?
那你們有沒有…呃?
Joey: No, no!
沒,沒。
Rachel: No, no, no, no!
沒有,沒有,沒有,沒有。
Ross: But if I hadn't walked in here, would you?
可如果我沒進來的話,你們會不會…?
Joey: Probably. No, no!
也許。不,不會!
Rachel: Ross, this is not how we wanted you to find out about this. You have every right to go nuts. Ross: I'm not going nuts. Do you see me going nuts?
羅斯,我們本來沒想讓你以這種方式發現。你有權力抓狂。 我不會抓狂的。你看我抓狂了?
Rachel: No, but you know what I mean.
不,可你知道我的意思。
Ross: Hey, hey, hey. If you two are happy, then I'm happy for you. I'm fine.
如果你們倆開心我也會為你們開心。我沒事!
Joey: Really?
真的?
Ross: Absolutely. I'm fine. Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine.
當然。我沒事!完全沒事!我不知道為什么我的聲音又大又尖不過說真的。我沒事。
Ross: I'm not saying I wasn't a little surprised to...to see you guys kissing. I mean, at first I was like...But now that I've had time to absorb it. Loving this.
我不是說我看見你們接吻一點也不吃驚。我是說,開始我有點…不過現在我已經開始接受喜歡了。
Joey: Ross...
羅斯...
Ross: It's all working out! Me and Charlie. And you two. You know what we should do?
都解決了!我和查莉,還有你們倆。知道我們應該干什么嗎?
Rachel: Calm ourselves?
冷靜下來?
Ross: No. We should all have dinner. Yes, we'll do it tomorrow night. I'll cook!
不。我們應該一起吃頓飯。對,我們明天晚上就吃。我來做!
Joey: Look, don't...don't you think that will be a little weird? Ross: Weird? What? What's weird? The only thing weird would be if someone didn't like Mexican food, because I'm making fajitas!
呃,你不覺得那樣太怪了嗎? 怪?為什么?哪兒怪了?如果有人不喜歡墨西哥菜才是唯一的怪事因為我會做“法加它”!(一種開胃點心)
Joey: I do like fajitas.
我非常喜歡法加它。
Monica: God, this adoption stuff is so overwhelming.There's inter-country adoption, dependency adoption...so many ways to go, and this is like the biggest decision of our lives.
天吶,領養這件事真讓人無法抵抗。有跨國領養,從屬領養…有這么多方法,這就像我們一生中最大的決定。
Chandler: There's a hair in my coffee.
我咖啡里有頭發。
Phoebe: Hey guys!
嗨,伙計們!
Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey, have you seen Frank Jr., 'cause he's meeting me here with the triplets.
嗨,你們看見小弗蘭克了嗎?他要帶著他的三胞胎來看我。
Chandler: You know, it's funny. Every time you say "triplets," I immediately think of three hot blonde 19-year-olds.
知道嗎,太有意思了。每次你說“三胞胎”我馬上就想到三個火辣的19歲金發女郎。
Monica: That's sweet. Drink your hair.
想的美。喝你的頭發吧。
Phoebe: Hey, what's all this stuff?
嘿,這些是什么?
Monica: Oh, they're brochures from different adoption agencies.
哦,這些是我們從不同的領養中心找來的小冊子。
Phoebe: Ooh, babies! Oh, this one is so cute, get this one!
哦,小孩子!哦,這個好可愛就要這個!
Monica: That's not really how it works.
這不是這么用的。
Phoebe: Oh, how does it work?
噢,那怎么用呢?
Monica: I don't know!
我不知道!
Phoebe: Well, if you're having a hard time, you should talk to my friends, Bill and Colleen. They adopted a kid. I'm sure they'd help you.
好吧,如果你們遇到什么困難,可以跟我的朋友們談談比爾和克琳。他們領養了個孩子,肯定會幫你們的。
Monica: Thanks, that would be great. Hey, honey, wouldn't that be great?
謝謝,這太好了。嘿,老公,是不是很棒?
Frank Jr.:Alright, alright, alright. Remember what we talked about. When we're in a public place, there are certain rules.
好吧,好吧,好吧。記住我們剛說的。在公共場合,要有一定的規矩。
Frank Jr.:That's not what we talked about!
我們不是這么說的!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Frank Jr.:Hey.
嗨!
Phoebe: Good to see you.
見到你真好。
Frank Jr.:Good to see you, too.
我也一樣。
Frank Jr.: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Frank Jr.: How're you doing?
過得怎么樣?
Monica: Oh, my goodness, they've all gotten so big! Which one is which again?
哦,天吶,他們都這么大了!哪個是哪個啊?
Frank Jr.: Oh, that's Frank Jr.Jr. pulling the tampons out of the lady's purse.And that's Chandler climbing on Chandler. and that's Leslie throwing bagels at him. She's got quite an arm there, doesn't she? Yeah.
哦,那個從那個女士包里扯出棉球來的是小小弗蘭克。錢德在往錢德身上爬。萊絲莉在往他身上扔百吉餅。她扔的真準啊,是不是,不是嗎?是的。
Phoebe: Hey, guys, come give me a hug. Triplets, hug your aunt! Oh, oh, oh, it's like hugging fresh cookies. Ok, I'm gonna eat you!
嗨,伙計們,來給我個擁抱吧。三胞胎,抱抱你們的姑姑!就像抱著剛出爐的餅干。噢,好了。我要吃了你們!
Chandler: So how've you been, Frank?
你怎么樣,弗蘭克?
Frank Jr.: Oh, good, you know. Life is all right. Just taking it day by day.
喔,還好。你知道,生活還不錯,一天捱一天。
Chandler: Seems like somebody needs something from you.
看起來某個人需要你的某個部件。
Frank Jr.: Oh, no. He's just trying to pull my shoulder out of it's socket.
噢,不是。他只是試著把我的肩膀拽脫臼。
Chandler: Oh my God.
噢,我的天。
Frank Jr.: No, it's fine. After I black out, he tries to put it back in, so...
沒事,我很好。我每次都嘗試不讓他那么做但他總能成功,所以..
Monica: "Willing to adopt triplets?" No!
想領養三胞胎嗎?不!
Joey: Can I just say I know we're doing this for Ross, and that's cool, but...if it was up to me, this is not what we'd be doing on our first date.
呃,我要說我們這么做是為了羅斯,而且這很酷。不過...如果讓我來定的話,我們第一次約會的時候不會做這個。
Rachel: Well, what would we be doing?
那么,我們會做什么?
Joey: I'd take you out for a romantic night. Some champagne, fancy dinner, feel you up on the carriage ride home.
我會帶你出去過一個浪漫的夜晚。有香檳,法國大餐。用馬車送你回家的路上動手動腳。
Rachel: Feel me up?
動手動腳?
Joey: In a carriage!
在馬車里面!
Rachel: Well, maybe we can have our date later on tonight. You know, after this, we'll go back to our apartment...
好啦,也許我們應該晚點再約會。你知道,在這之后,我們會回到我們的房間...
Joey: All right, right. Yeah. We could put on some music, light some candles, and then...
對,對。是。我們放些音樂,點些蠟燭,然后...
Rachel: You wanna say feel me up, don't you? Joey: I just think it's something we should do.
你想說對我動手動腳,是不是? 我只是覺得這是我們應該做的。
Joey: Hey, Charlie!
嗨,查莉!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Charlie: Hi, hi.
嗨。
Charlie: So...Dreading this?
那么...害怕嗎?
Rachel: Oh, you bet.
噢,肯定的。
Joey: Hey...so, did you bring a little something for Ross?
所以,你給羅斯帶來點東西?
Charlie: Actually...Uh, it's some stuff you left at my apartment.
實際上…這些是你落在我公寓的。
Joey: Oh...Oh, thanks.
噢...噢,謝謝。
Charlie: And you know, you can just give me my stuff whenever you want.
知道嗎,你可以隨時把我的東西還給我。
Joey: Yeah, I didn't throw any of that out...
好,我什么都沒丟掉…
Ross: I thought I heard voices! Hi, Charlie! Hey, Joey. And...um...you're gonna have to introduce me to your new girlfriend.I'm just kidding, I know Rachel, I know. Come, please come in. Come in.
我說我聽到什么聲音了!嗨,查莉!嗨,喬伊。呃…噢!你該向我介紹你的新女朋友。我開玩笑的,我認識瑞秋,我認識。進來,請進來。進來。
Rachel: Ok, uh well, we brought you some wine.
好的,呃,我們帶來點酒。
Ross: Oh! That is so thoughtful. She's a keeper. And what did you bring me?
噢!想得真周到。她是管家。 你又帶來了什么?
Joey: Uh, actually, that's uh... Ross: What...Underwear, a toothbrush, and Van Halen CD.I can use all these things!
呃,實際上,這是…內褲,牙刷還有范海倫的CD。這些我都用得著!!
Charlie: Gosh, Ross, you know, you seem a little uh...
天吶,羅斯,知道嗎,你有點…
Ross: What? Fine? Because I am! Aren't you? Aren't you? Aren't you? You see? Who...who else is fine?
什么?心情很好是嗎?本來我就是!你們呢?你們呢?你們呢?看到了嗎?還有誰心情好?
Joey: Ok, listen, hey, Ross. Why don't you try to relax, ok? Maybe have a drink.
好吧聽著,嘿,羅斯。放松一點,好嗎?來喝點什么。
Ross: You know what? That is a very good idea. I'm gonna go make a pitcher of Margaritas.
知道嗎?這是個好主意。我要去弄一大罐馬格麗塔酒。
Phoebe: Oh, God. So adorable. Look at them sleeping there like angels.
噢,我的天。真可愛。看他們睡得就像天使一樣。
Frank Jr.: Yeah, I really cherish these moments, 'cause before you know it, they're gonna be awake again.
對,我也很珍惜這段時光。因為你還沒意識到它的可貴,他們就會醒過來。
Phoebe: Well, they may be a handful, but they're so cute.
嗯,他們可能比較難控制,可他們真得很可愛。
Frank Jr.: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh, God, last time I babysat them, they did the funniest thing...
噢,天吶,我最后一次照看他們的時候,他們做了最有意思的事…
Frank Jr.: I haven't slept in four years!
我已經4年沒睡覺了!
Phoebe: That's a, that's a long time.
這么,這么久了?
Frank Jr.: You just don't know how hard it is, Phoebe. There's just so many of them.You know, two I can handle. Two's great. You just hold one in each hand, but what do I do when the third one runs at me with his bike helmet on. I gotta no more hands to protect my area! There's three of them, Phoebe, three!
你不知道這有多難,菲比。他們太多了。知道嗎,兩個我還能行。兩個就太好了。你正一手抱著一個可第三個帶著自行車頭盔 朝我跑過來的時候我能怎么辦?我又沒有另一只手來保護我的要害!他們是三個,菲比,三個!
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, Frank. I counted them when they were coming out of my area.
是,我知道,弗蘭克。我生他們的時候數過了。
Frank Jr.: Sometimes I think that...Oh, no, no, no, I can't say it, it's too horrible. No.
有時候我甚至想…哦,不,不,不,不,我不能說,太可怕了。不。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Frank Jr.: No, No, I can't.
不,不,我不能。
Phoebe: Oh my God, Frank, are you thinking of leaving? Because I didn't have those triplets so you could just run out on them!
噢,天吶,弗蘭克,你想擺脫他們?那三胞胎不算是我的,所以你就想要拋棄他們!
Frank Jr.:Oh, no! I would never do that. No. I just was thinking that, you know, maybe you could take one.
噢,不!我永遠不會那么做。不。我只是想,你知道嗎,也許你可以帶走一個。
Phoebe: What? ! You...you can't separate them! That's terrible. Which one?
什么?!你不能把他們分開!這太可怕了。哪一個?
Monica: Thank you so much for seeing us. Phoebe has told us such great things about you guys.
謝謝你能讓我們來。菲比跟我們說過你們做的好事了。
Colleen: Oh, please, we're happy to help.
噢,請進,我們很愿意幫忙。
Bill: We went through the same thing when we were adopting.
我們領養的時候也經歷過這種事。
Chandler: So, a lot of malfunctioning wee-wees and hoo-hoos in this room, huh?
那么,這間屋子里也充斥著 wee-wee和hoo-hoo的故障聲了,呃?
Chandler: I mean, you have a lovely home.
我是說,你們的家很溫馨。
Monica: Well, we appreciate anything you can tell us.
好吧,你們說的一切我們都很感激。
Colleen: Well, actually, I think this might help. It's pretty much all the information you need.
當然,實際上,我想會有幫助的。這些大概就是你們所需要的所有信息了。
Monica: Oh my God!
噢,天吶!
Colleen: Everything is broken down into categories, and then cross-referenced, and then color-coded to correspond with the forms in the back.
所有的東西都按類別分開,可以互相引用還根據背面的顏色進行了標注。
Monica: Thank you. I think I just had a tiny orgasm.
太感謝了。我想我剛經歷了一次小高潮。
Bill: I know the process is frustrating, but it's so worth it. Adopting Owen was the best thing that ever happened to us.
我知道過程是讓人沮喪的,不過是值得的。領養歐文是我們經歷過的最好的事情。
Chandler: That's great. Can I see the book? You want me to wash my hands first, don't you?
太棒了。我能看看這本書嗎?你想讓我先洗手,是不是?
Monica: It's...It's just so pretty and white.
這…這個這么漂亮,而且是白的。
Colleen: Bathroom is down the hall, to your left. I would've told him to do it too.
洗手間在走廊那頭,左邊。我也讓他這么做過。
Monica: Can I adopt you?
我能領養你嗎?
Chandler: Hey, you must be Owen.
嗨,你一定是歐文。
Owen: Yeah.
對。
Chandler: I'm Chandler. Hey, I was in the scouts too.
我叫錢德。嗨,我也當過童子軍。
Owen: You were?
真的?
Chandler: Yeah, in fact my father was a den mother.
當然,實際上我爸爸是童子軍的女訓導員。
Owen: Huh?
啥?
Chandler: You know how to use a compass?
你知道怎么用指南針嗎?
Owen: I have a badge in it.
我得過一枚徽章。
Chandler: You do? That's fantastic!
真的?真是太棒了!
Owen: You wanna see it?
你想看嗎?
Chandler: I'd love to, but I gotta get back to talking to your parents. They're telling us all about how they adopted you.
當然想,不過我得先回去跟你的父母聊聊。他們在告訴我們怎么領養你的事。
Owen: What? !
什么?!?
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Owen: I'm adopted?
我是領養的?
Chandler: I got nothing.
我什么都不知道。
Owen: I'm adopted?
我是領養的?
Chandler: Noo. I didn't say that. I said...you're a doctor. A doctor...Hey doctor, my arm hurts, can you fix it for me?
不。我沒那么說。我是說...你是個醫生。一個醫生...嗨!大夫,我的胳膊疼。你能幫我修理一下嗎?
Owen: I can't believe I'm adopted.
我真不敢相信我是領養的。
Chandler: So, you're not gonna fix my arm?
那,你不準備修理我的胳膊了?
Ross: Well, that first batch of margaritas was not so great, but the second batch is gooooood.
第一批馬格麗塔不是太好...可第二批實在太棒...棒了。
Rachel: Well, maybe the next batch, we could all get some.
好吧,希望到下一批的時候,我們都能喝一點。
Ross: Oh, guys, this is fun, isn't it? You know? Just the four of us. Just hanging.
噢,伙計們,這很有趣,是嗎?知道嗎?就我們四個。就這么呆著。
Joey: Dude, are you ok? And when are the fajitas gonna be ready?
伙計,你還好吧?法加它什么時候才能好?
Ross: I'm fine! Ok, I'm great! I'm just...I'm just proud of us. You know, there's no weirdness, no tension.
我很好!嘿,我很棒!我只是… 我只是為我們而驕傲。一點都不古怪,一點都不緊張。
Rachel: No awareness.
一點都不清醒。
Ross: You know, we make a great foursome. We should do more stuff together. Ooh! Let's take a trip. We could all go on your boat. Joey has this amazing sailboat.
我們組成一個“四人組”。我們應該一塊再做些什么。哦!我們去旅行吧!我們可以坐你的船去。喬伊有一艘很棒的帆船。
Joey: Actually, Ross, I sold the boat two years ago.
實際上,羅斯,兩年前我已經把船賣掉了。
Ross: Oh, no. Idiot!
哦,不。白癡!
Joey: Well, yeah, yeah, but I could get another one. This trip sounds great.
呃,是的,不過我可以弄來另外一個。這個旅行聽起來棒極了。
Ross: Yeah? Ok, where do you think we...we, we can go? My fajitas!
是嗎?好,你覺得我們能去哪?我的法加它!
Rachel: Look, Charlie, I just want you to know. Ross is just having a little trouble adjusting to the thought of Joey and me. You know, he normally doesn't drink like this.
聽著,查莉,我只想讓你知道。羅斯還需要時間習慣我跟喬伊在一起。知道么,他一般不這么喝酒的。
Charlie: Oh, you know what? This is nothing. My father is a raging alcoholic.
噢,你知道嗎?這沒什么。我爸爸就是個瘋狂的酒鬼。
Charlie: Oh, I'm sorry, have I made this evening uncomfortable?
噢,對不起,讓你們不舒服了?
Ross: Fajitas! Be careful, very hot plate, very hot!
法加它!當心,盤子很燙,盤子很燙!!
Rachel: Ross, you don't even have oven mitts on!
羅斯,你怎么沒戴手套!
Ross: That is gonna hurt tomorrow!
明天手要疼了!