Rachel: Hi, my name is Rachel Green, I have an appointment for Emma.
嗨,我是瑞秋格林,我有幫艾瑪預約看診。
Receptionist: Oh, Dr. Gettleman is finishing up with a patient, he should be out shortly.
葛曼醫生快看完病人了,他等一下就會出來。
Rachel: Ok, thank you.
好的,謝了。
Dr. Gettleman: I think you just have a cold, it's definitely not Strep.
我想你只是感冒了,沒有什么嚴重性。
Ross: Thanks, doctor.
謝了,醫生。
Dr. Gettleman: Would you like a lollypop?
要不要來根棒棒糖呢?
Ross: You even have to ask?
還用問嗎?
Ross:He is alive!
他還活著!
Phoebe: You know, it's so surprising that you and Joey have known each other for so long and I've never heard about you.
好奇怪,你跟喬伊認識這么久了……而我卻從沒有聽說過你。
Joey: Awh, that's uh, that's because we had a bit of a falling-out. Mike hit my mom with a car.
因為我們有吵過架。麥克開車撞到我媽。
Mike: No, I didn't.
才沒,我沒有。
Joey: That's ok, Mike, I have forgiven you. And now we're friends again, everything's great!
沒關系,我已經原諒你了。現在我們又是朋友了,一切都很美好!
Mary Ellen: Wait, is your mom ok?
等一下,你媽還好吧?
Joey: Please, we're trying to have a conversation.
拜托,我們在講話耶。
Mary Ellen: Wow, you're a lot nicer on 'Days of Our Lives'.
你在《我們的日子》中親切多了。
Mike: 'Days of Our Lives'! That's why you look so familiar!
《我們的日子》!怪不得你看起來有點眼熟!
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Mike: What?
什么?
Joey: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Do you not know each other?
你們彼此不認識嗎?
Joey: Of course we do! Mike is playing a game that we used to play in high school.
我們當然認識!他是在玩我們高中常玩的游戲。
Joey:Yeah, where we pretend we don't know each other. We played all kinds of games. Hey, you remember the one where I punch you in the face for not being cool?
我們假裝不認識。我們玩很多種游戲的。你還記得有一次你因為太蠢而被我揍嗎?
Phoebe: Mike, let me ask you something. How many sisters does Joey have?
讓我問你一個問題。喬伊有幾個姐妹呢?
Mike: Six!
六個!
Phoebe: No he doesn't, he has seven.
不,他有七個。
Joey: What're you doing? I said seven! Argh!
你在搞什么鬼?我這是七個!
Phoebe: Joey, why did you set me up with a stranger?
喬伊,為什么你要介紹陌生人給我呢?
Joey: Because I, I forgot about our date, I'm so sorry.
因為我忘記了,我很抱歉。
Mike: Yeah, I'm sorry too. And just to be clear, I didn't hit his mother with a car.
我也很抱歉,還有要澄清一下,我沒有開車撞他媽。
Mike:Although I'd like to be hit by one now.
不過我現在真的很想被車撞一下。
Joey: Yeah, no problem.
是喔,沒問題。
Phoebe: You are unbelievable! I spent so much time finding the perfect girl for you, you know.
你真是太不應該了!我花這么多時間幫你找完美的對象。
Phoebe:Mary Ellen is really smart and cute and loose.
瑪莉·艾倫真的很聰明很可愛又很隨便。
Mary Ellen: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Oh who are you kidding?
你別裝了吧?
Phoebe:You just find some guy off the street for me? God! This is humiliating!
你在街上隨便捉個男的塞給我?天啊,這真是太羞辱人了!
Joey: Look Phoebe I'm so sorry! You know, hey, look, if you don't like this guy I can find you a better one. Mike! Mike!
我很抱歉,如果你不喜歡這一個 我可以幫你找更好的。麥克?麥克?
Phoebe: Oh! I'm out of here.
我要走了。
Mike: It was nice meeting you!
很高興認識你!
Joey: You're leaving too?
你也要走?
Mary Ellen: I'll stay if you can tell me my name.
你說的出我的名字,我就留下。
Joey: Have a good night!
再見!
Mary Ellen: Hmm.
嗯。
Chandler: Honey, we're leaving tomorrow and you still got a lot of packing to do.
我們明天就要走了,而你還有好多東西要打包。
Monica: You're right. Maybe I shouldn't go.
你說得對。或許我不應該去。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: Hmm, so Nancy told me about this-this job at this great restaurant, Javo. It's just a little outside of Tulsa.
南西告訴我有一個很棒的餐廳在征人,杰屋。離土爾沙不會太遠。
Chandler: Well how far outside?
那是多遠呢?
Monica: Manhattan.
跟曼哈頓差不多遠吧?
Chandler: And, you're thinking of taking it? So, before you said being with me was more important than any job, but I guess now it's old job, me, new job.
你要接受這份工作嗎?你之前說跟我在一起比任何工作都重要,但我猜,現在是舊工作,我,新工作。
Monica: I'm gonna miss this hand! Ok, I know it's a lot to ask, but oh my God Chandler, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
我會想念這只手的!我知道這很過份……但是,天啊,這是千載難逢的好機會。
Chandler: What happened to 'you can't live without me four days a week'?
那你說無法忍受每星期四天要分開,是怎么回事呢?
Monica: Well, if you really think about it, I mean four days is just not that long.
如果你仔細想想,四天并不是很長的時間。
Monica:I mean, I see you Monday before you go to work, and I see you Thursday when you get back, and I always work late on Tuesdays, so really if you think about it, it's really just one day.
星期一你去上班前我會見到你,然后星期四晚上我也會見到你,而我總是在星期二忙到很晚,所以如果你仔細想想,事實上只有分開一天而已。
Monica:And, well, if we can't make it one day, we got real problems my friend.
而如果我們連一天都撐不住,我們真的是有大問題了。
Chandler: I-I think you should take the job.
我認為你應該接受這份工作。
Monica: Really?
真的嗎?
Chandler: Yeah. I know it must be important to you when you start chattering like a monkey.
當你開始像猴子一樣鬼吼時,我就知道這對你一定很重要。
Monica: That's the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me!
這是我聽過最美好的形容了!
Chandler: Well, it's your dream job, I can't make you pass it up. Besides, I'm-I'm proud of you.
這是你的夢想工作,我不能要求你放棄的。況且我還以你為榮。
Monica: You are?
真的嗎?
Chandler: Yeah. And when I get to Tulsa and people say, "Where's the missis", l'll tell them "she's a chef at Javu."
是啊。當我去到土爾沙,有人問我 “你老婆呢?”我會告訴他們,她在杰屋當主廚。
Chandler:And then, when they stare at me blankly, l'll make some offensive Tulsa joke, and thus begin my isolation.
然后,當他們搞不清狀況盯著我看時,我就會說一些污辱土爾沙的笑話,然后開始被他們排擠。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: How was the pediatrician?
新醫生怎樣呢?
Rachel: Oh, I really liked him. Yeah, yeah, it was really, really, really good.
我真的很喜歡他。是啊,是啊,真的,真的,真的很不錯。
Ross: You promised you wouldn't say anything.
你答應我不會說出去的。
Rachel: I know. Ross still sees his pediatrician! I don't care!
我知道。羅斯還在看他小時候的醫生!我不在乎!
Monica: Are you serious? You still see Dr. Gettleman?
真的嗎?你還在看葛曼醫師?
Ross: He's a brilliant diagnostician!
他是醫術高明的診斷師!
Chandler: Diagnostician or boo-boo fixer?
診斷師還是醫生叔叔呢?
Rachel: Ross, seriously! You gotta go to an appropriate doctor and not an orthodontist, not a gynecologist, and not a veterinarian.
真的!你應該去看適合你的醫生才對,不是牙科醫生,不是婦科醫生,也更不是獸醫。
Ross: Why? Why? I-I know it's a little weird, but hey, he is a great doctor, ok?
為什么?我知道這是有點怪,但是他是個很棒的醫生,好嗎?
Ross:He knows my medical history, and every time I go in there, he makes a big deal. You know, 'Ah, look, it's-it's my favorite patient!'
他知道我的病史,而且每次我去看病,他都非常的慎重其事。你知道的,“瞧,這是我最喜歡的病人!”
Chandler: Does he say that before he sticks his thermometer in your tushie?
是不是在把體溫計插到你嘴里之前說的呢?
Ross: Hey, I seem to remember someone bringing his security blanket to college!
我還記得有人把他的安全毛毯帶到大學宿舍!
Chandler: That was not a security blanket! That was a wall-hanging!
那不是安全毛毯!那是壁毯!
Ross: It didn't spend much time on the wall!
它倒是沒有被掛在墻上太久!
Mike: Oh, excuse me, hi. I was hoping I would run into you. Can we talk?
對不起,嗨,我原本就希望可以再遇到你。我們可以談談嗎?
Phoebe: Sure. Yeah, there's someone I want you to meet. This is my best friend from high school.
當然。我想要介紹你認識一個人。這位是我高中最要好的朋友。
Woman: I'm sorry, I don't think I know you.
很抱歉,我并不認識你。
Phoebe: Oh. How hard was that?
真是太容易了!
Mike: Look, I'm, I'm-I'm sorry, I'm really, I'm so embarrassed.
我真的很抱歉,我實在太不好意思了。
Mike:Please, really, I'm-I'm a pretty nice guy. Just ask my parole officer...Ap-apparently I'm not a funny guy.
拜托,真的,我是個還不錯的人。你可以問我的保釋官……很明顯地,我并不是很風趣。
Phoebe: Why did you go along with that?
那你為什么要這樣做呢?
Mike: Because I was told I'd get a free dinner, which I didn't. And that I'd meet a pretty girl. Which I did.
因為他說,我可以吃一頓免費的晚餐,不過并沒有。還有他說,我可以認識漂亮的女生,這倒是有。
Phoebe: That's true. Well, is-is anything you told me about yourself true?
那倒是真的。那你告訴我的事有哪些是真的呢?
Mike: My name in Mike, and I do play piano.
我的名字真的是麥克,還有我真的會彈鋼琴。
Phoebe: Oh, uhuh, uhuh, prove it.
證明給我看。
Mike: There isn't a piano here.
這里并沒有鋼琴。
Phoebe: That wouldn't stand in the way of a true pianist.
那對真正的鋼琴家來說不會是問題吧。
Mike: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: You are really good! Um, um, I-I play a little guitar myself.
你真的很棒!我會彈一點吉他。
Mike: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Uhuh.
嗯。
Mike: That's great.
太棒了。
Phoebe: Yeah.
耶。
Mike: What kind of music do you play?
你彈奏什么音樂呢?
Phoebe: Well, um, like acoustic folksy stuff. You know? But I'm right now working on a couple 'Iron Maiden' covers.
像是重原音、有民俗風味的。但是我現在在制作“金屬少女”的CD封面。
Mike: Do you think that maybe, sometime, I could...
你想,或許,有空的話,我可……
Phoebe: It's ok. Go ahead, ask me out.
沒關系的,來吧,約我吧。
Mike: Ok. Do you think maybe sometime I could take you out?
好吧,你想,或許有空的話我可以約你出去嗎?
Phoebe: Oh, you just caught me off guard! Yeah, that would be nice. Yeah.
你真是讓我一點心理準備都沒有!好啊,我很樂意。
Joey: Look at this. My two best friends!
瞧瞧!我兩個最要好的朋友!
Ross: Excuse me, uh, I don't mean to be a jerk, but the baby with the rash came in after me.
不好意思,我不想太著急,但是那個長疹子的嬰兒是在我后面進來的。
Receptionist: The doctor will be right with you sir.
醫生等一下就可以看你了,先生。
Ross: I hear you, but do-do you have any harder puzzles?
我知道,但是你有沒有比較高難度的謎題呢?
Girl: Mommy, I can't find Waldo.
媽咪,我找不到華多。
Ross: What page you're on? What, the circus? He's behind the elephant.
你在第幾頁呢?游樂場嗎?他在大象后面。
Woman: Wow, so your child is a big fan of the Waldo books too?
哇,你的孩子一定也很迷華多?
Ross: Yeah, that's-that's how I know. I'm Ross by the way.
是啊,所以我也很熟。對了,我叫羅斯。
Sally: Hi, I'm Sally.
嗨,我叫莎莉。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Sally: So, no ring. Can I assume you are also a single parent?
沒有戒指,所以我推想你也是單親?
Ross: I am a single parent.
我是單親沒錯。
Sally: It's hard isn't it? There's-there's almost no time for a social life. I mean, where're you gonna meet someone?
很難,對吧?根本沒有可以社交的時間,要去哪里認識朋友呢?
Ross: Well...
那個……
Girl: Mommy, I can't...
媽咪,我找不……
Ross: Seashore? Rowboat. Well, um, let's say, I don't know, you-you met someone in the pediatrician's office.
海邊嗎?在小船上。我想,我不知道,可以在小兒科醫生那里認識人吧。
Nurse: Rossy, we're ready for you.
小羅斯?輪到你了。
Ross: Hmm, yeah. Come on Ross Jr. It's time to go in.
是啊。走吧,小羅斯,輪到我們了。
Boy: Mommy.
媽咪。
Girl: Mommy, what's wrong with that man?
媽咪,那個人是怎么了?
Ross: Hey, I helped you find Waldo!
嘿,是我幫你找到華多的耶!
Ross: Oh, good, you haven't left yet.
太好了,你還沒走。
Monica: Where have you been?
你去哪了?
Ross: I got held up at Dr. Gettleman's office.
有事情在葛曼醫師那耽擱了一下。
Ross:Uh, there-there was some guy that uh freaked everybody out.
有一個人嚇壞了所有的人。
Ross:I-I-I don't think I'm going back there.
我想我再也不要回去那里了。
Chandler: Well, you got here just in time. I really have to go buddy.
你正好趕上。我得要走了,兄弟。
Ross: Oh man.
喔,真是的。
Monica: Honey, promise to call me when you land.
親愛的,答應我一下飛機就打電話。
Chandler: Of course I will call you. I love you.
當然,我愛你。
Monica: I love you too.
我也愛你。
Rachel: Ok, wow, wow, wow. Watch the tongue people, we got a baby over here.
不要舌吻,你們,兒童不宜。
Phoebe: Bye, Chandler.
再見,錢德。
Chandler: Awww. Bye!
再見!
Rachel: Bye honey.
再見,親愛的。
Chandler: What's the matter Joe?
怎么了,喬伊?
Joey: I'm mad at you for leaving!
我很生氣你要走!你知道嗎?
Joey:You're nothing but a big leaver.
你什么都不會,就最會拋棄人家。
Joey:Big leaver with a stupid, suitcase.
帶著笨行李的負心漢。
Chandler: Any chance you are trying to pick a fight to make all this easier?
你是不是故意說一些氣話讓自己好過點呢?
Joey: Aw dude, you see right through me! !
老兄,你真是太了解我了!
Chandler: Ok, well, bye Mon, bye Ross, Rachel, bye Emma!
好了,那么……再見了,莫妮卡,再見,羅斯,瑞秋,再見,艾瑪!
Phoebe: Ok, bye-bye! Good trip! Ok.
好了,拜拜!旅途愉快!好了。
Monica: Chandler, wait. It goes: old job, new job, and you. This is just something I have to do.
錢德,等一下。應該是舊工作……新工作……然后是你。那只不過是我要做的工作。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: I love you so much.
我好愛你。
Chandler: I know that too.
我也知道。
Chandler: Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. Yes it will be the same. Because I know, that's how. I promise.
別擔心,我很快就會回來了。是的,一切都不會變。因為我就是知道。我保證。
Joey: You double promise? Call me when you land.
你可以雙重保證嗎?一下飛機就打電話給我。
Monica: Can I talk now?
輪到我講了嗎?
Joey: Ok, bye.
好的,再見。
Monica: Joey?
喬伊!
Joey: He had to board.
他上飛機了。