If it wasn't a coyote, the coyotes probably got it.
如果不是一頭土狼,那就是一群土狼干的
Probably got it even if it was a coyote.
很可能一頭土狼就能得手
You're not expecting to find it alive, are you?
你沒抱著能把它活著找回來的希望,對吧
We'll be lucky to find a paw.
能找到一只爪子就很走運了
So, you invited me over to help you collect animal parts?
所以你請我過來就是為了幫你收拾動物尸首
I invited you over on the off chance we do find it alive.
我請你過來,是因為我們還有一絲希望能把它活著找回來
It's hard for me to wrangle a wounded animal by myself.
我很難獨自處理一只受傷的動物
Did you think it was a date?
你以為這是次約會嗎
Honestly, it never crossed my mind.
說實話,我從來沒這么想過
Why not?
為什么不呢
You just don't seem like you date.
只是你看起來不像是會約會的樣子
Oh. Too broken to date?
太破碎了所以不約會嗎
You're not broken. What's your excuse?
你沒有破碎。那你的借口又是什么
For not dating? Why are you assuming I don't date? Do you? No.
不跟人約會嗎?你為何覺得我沒在約會?那你有嗎?沒有
Seems like something for somebody else.
感覺像是別人的事
I'm sure I'll become that somebody someday, but right now I think too much.
我知道某天我也會成為那個"別人",但現在我想的事太多了
So, what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做
Are you gonna try to think less, or are you just gonna wait till it happens naturally?
你是要減少思考,還是等一切順其自然
I haven't thought about it. Are you seeing anything?
我還沒想過。你看到什么了嗎
Uh, no, actually. I'm not even seeing any tracks.
沒有。連任何蹤跡都沒有
I mean, except for the ones we made.
除了我們走過來留下的那些