Previously on "Hannibal"...
《漢尼拔》前情提要
You entered into a devil's bargain with Jack Crawford.
你陷入了杰克·克勞福德的惡魔交易
You know what looking at this does.
你知道看這些東西意味著什么
Am I your psychiatrist, or are we simply having conversations?
你現在是在接受心理治療,還是我們只是在進行簡單的交談
I don't want to get in the middle of you and Jack. I--I like you as a buffer.
我不想介入你和杰克之間。我很樂意你做中間人
Graham likes you. Because I want to be his friend, and I am.
格雷厄姆很喜歡你。因為我想與他為友,我也成功了
Ah, it seems a shame not to take advantage.
沒占點便宜真是可惜
This is my friend Tobias. Good evening.
這位是我的朋友托拜厄斯。晚上好
I hate being this neurotic.
我真不想這么神經質
If you weren't neurotic, Franklyn, you would be something much worse.
如果你不神經質,富蘭克林,那你的問題會更大
Whatever the Ripper was doing, it worked.
不管那個開膛手想要做什么,都奏效了
These strings are harder to bow than the regular ones.
這比普通的琴弦壓弦更難
You have to learn how to bow authentic strings to better bow strings how they're made today.
你得學會壓正統的弦,來彌補當今制造的弓弦的不足
I should learn to play the easier strings first, then the harder ones.
我應該先學會按低張力的琴弦,再學高張力的
No, you shouldn't.
不該那樣
Are they really made from cat guts?
琴弦真的是用貓腸做的嗎
Not always.
也不全是
That's better. Good.
好多了。很好