日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友記 第4季:第17集 愛的飛行之旅(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Mr. Treeger: Oh, man! !

天哪!!
Joey: What is that?
誰在那?
Chandler: Treeger's snaking the shower drain.
崔格在通洗澡間的下水道。
Mr. Treeger: What in the name of hell?
這是什么東西?
Joey: Hey, maybe he found you flip-flop.
可能是你的夾腳拖鞋。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Whoa! Is this porn? What did I do? I must've hit something on the remote.
這是A片嗎?我一定是按到什么了。
Chandler: Do we pay for this?
我們要花錢嗎?
Joey: No, we didn't even pay our cable bill, maybe this is how they punish us.
不,我們還沒交有線的錢呢,可能他們是為這事懲罰我們。
Chandler: Maybe we shouldn't pay our phone bill, free phone sex.
也許我們不該交電話費,免費色情電話。
Joey: Maybe we shouldn't pay our gas bill?
也許我們不該交煤氣費了?
Mr. Treeger: Whoa, hey, that lady's all kinds of naked.
哇哦,嘿,那女的真是一絲不掛。
Chandler: Yeah, Joey just pressed something on the remote and it just, came on!
是,喬伊在遙控器上按了一下,然后就來啦!
Mr. Treeger: Eh, it happened to me once. I was just flipping through the channels and bam! It was like finding money.
我也遇到過一次。我就是在搜索頻道然后bam!就像找到錢一樣。
Chandler: Like finding money with naked people on it!
像找到了錢,還有裸體的人在上面!
Mr. Treeger: Then I made the mistake of turning off the TV, I never got it back again. And I'm sad.
然后我錯誤地關掉了電視,我再也沒找回來它。我很傷心。
Joey: Why would he turn off the TV?
他干嘛關電視?
Rachel: All right, You know what, come on, do we really have to watch this while we eat?
拜托,我們吃東西的時候也得看它嗎?
Joey and Chandler: Oh no-no-no-no!
哦,別 別 別!
Chandler: We don't know what could make this go away.
我們不知道怎么讓它消失。
Joey: Yeah, so no one touches the remote. And no one touches the TV!
對,所以誰也不許碰遙控器。還有電視!
Chandler: And no one touches the air around the TV!
也不許碰電視周圍的空氣!
Joey: Imagine a protective porn bubble if you will, ok?
就想象有個黃片防護罩在那,好嗎?
Monica: I'm at least, going to mute it.
那至少,我要消音。
Joey and Chandler: Oh no-no-no!
哦,別-別-別!
Chandler: We still have porn. -Joey: Yeah.
我們還有黃片看。-是的。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Honey, what're you doing? That's too heavy.
親愛的,你在干什么?這太重了。
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Give me here. Oh, God.
給我吧,天哪。
Monica: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Ohh, I'm getting too pregnant for this, lugging around a stupid massage table. You know, I have to find a job where I carry a smaller table.
哦,我快不行了,不能再拖著按摩床到處走。我得找個拿小點床的工作。
Chandler: Or a job where you don't have to carry a table.
或者不用床的工作。
Phoebe: You mean like a doctor?
你是說像做醫生?
Joey: Pheebs! You're blocking the porn! Look out!
菲比!你擋住黃片了!小心點!
Phoebe: Ohh! Oh my. Oh, that reminds I have to see my ob/gyn today.
哦!哦我,哦,這提醒我,我今天得去看B超。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Hi.
你好。
Ross: So uh, Emily just went to the airport.
艾蜜莉去機場了。
Monica: Oh. Why didn't you take her?
你怎么不送她去?
Ross: Eh, her-her uncle already had planned on doing it. You know, we-we said our goodbyes this morning, so...
額,她-她叔叔已經預定了。而且我們說好就在早上告別,所以
Monica: You must feel horrible. Hey! The guys have free porn!
你一定很難受,隔壁有免費的A片!
Ross: Nah.
不了。
Monica: Hey, cheer up! You're gonna see her again, right?
高興一點,你們會再見面吧?
Ross: Well I, that's the thing, I don't know! I mean, whenever I brought it up with her she said,
是這樣,我不知道!每次我跟她說起這事她就說,
"This is so fantastic! Why do we have to talk about the future? Let's just enjoy..."
"這樣很棒!我們為什么要談將來?就享受現在多好"
Monica: No-no-no, don't-don't do the accent. It-it really bums me out.
不,別用這口音。我聽了很不舒服。
Ross: Emily said I was pretty good.
艾蜜莉說我學得很好。
Monica: Well that's someone you should hang on to. You have to see her again.
那你可得把握她,你會再見她的。
Ross: And why do you care so much?
你干嘛在意?
Monica: Because! You could get to live out my fantasy!
因為!你能得到我幻想的生活!
Ross: You had fantasies about Emily?
你幻想和艾米麗?
Monica: No! You know, the fantasy! Meet someone from a strange land, fall madly in love, and spend the rest of your lives together.
不!我的幻想!認識國外的人,瘋狂的相愛,共渡余生。
Ross: Is that why in junior high you were the only one who hung out with that Ukrainian kid?
這就是為什么,在高二時只有你和那個烏克蘭的小孩交朋友是嗎?
Monica: Yeah that, plus his mom used to put sour cream on everything!
是的,還有他媽媽總是把酸奶油抹在吃的上!
Ross: Ahh.
額。
Monica: Do you love her?
你愛她嗎?
Ross: We said it was only gonna be two weeks, You know?
我們說好只在一起2星期,你知道嗎?
Monica: You love her!
你愛她!
Ross: What-what is love, really?
什么是愛?
Monica: Ohhh, I knew you loved her! Then you need to go to the airport and tell her.
哦,我就知道你愛她!那你就得去機場告訴她。
You're probably gonna catch her just as she's about to go to the gate.
你會在她登機前一刻叫住她。
You're gonna call out her name and yell, "I love you!" She's gonna say, "I love you too!" And you guys are going to have the most amazing kiss, everyone at the gate will applaud.
你大聲喊,"我愛你!"然后她會說,我也愛你!你們會有美妙的一吻,所有人都會喝彩。
Ross: I am a good kisser.
我是接吻高手。
Monica: Then you two can, can sneak into the cockpit...things will start to heat up, and then a stewardess comes in...I've been watching too much porn.
然后你們,鉆進駕駛倉,熱血澎湃,然后空姐進來了,我看黃片看多了。
Rachel: Is that the heartbeat?
那是心跳嗎?
The Doctor: That's it.
沒錯。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
天哪!
Rachel: Oh wow! This is so cool.
太酷了。
The Doctor: Have we talked about the possibility of multiple births?
我們提到過多胞胎的可能性嗎?
Phoebe: Why don't we just take care of this one, and should I get pregnant again, I'll hold on to your card, ok?
為什么不就先管這個,我要是想再懷孕,我會留住你名片的,好嗎?
The Doctor: No, I'm getting three separate heartbeats.
不,我發現了三個不同的心跳。
Phoebe: Three? You guys were worried I wouldn't even have one!
三個?你們還擔心我一個都懷不上!
The Doctor: Aw! Doctors are wrong all the time.
醫生經常犯錯。
Phoebe: Well.
好吧。
Rachel: Well, so, are-are you sure that there are three? !
你確定有三個?
The Doctor: Definitely.
絕對的。
Phoebe: Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! ! So I-I mean so in a few months I'm gonna have three full grown babies just walking around inside me? !
幾個月后就會有三個孩子在我肚子里轉悠?!
Oh! Oh! And it's gonna be like one of those log rides where they just come shooting out!
哦!哦!然后他們就像急流涌進的木船一樣沖出來!
The Doctor: Actually, giving birth to three babies is not that different from giving birth to one.
其實生三個跟生一個一樣。
Phoebe: What do you know? ! Have you ever had triplets?
你懂什么?你生過多胞胎嗎?
The Doctor: No. I'm sorry. I haven't.
抱歉,我沒有。
Phoebe: Well I'm gonna use this a lot.
我應該多利用這句話。
Alice: Oh-oh, Phoebe!
哦,菲比!
Phoebe: Ooh! Hi!
哦,你好!
Alice: Hi! So, how did it go at the doctors?
看醫生看得怎么樣?
Phoebe: Oh well, ok, hey, You know, how when you're umm, you're walking down the street and you see three people in-in a row, and you say, "Oh, that's nice?"
你知道你額,你走在街上看見三個人并排走,你會說,"哦,真好?"
Frank: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: Ok, yeah, well, good news, you're gonna have three babies.
好吧,好消息,你們有了三個孩子。
Alice: Three babies?
三個寶寶?
Frank: I finally got my band!
我總算可以組樂隊了!
Alice: We're gonna have a big family, I've always wanted a big family!
我們會有個大家庭,我一直想要個大家庭!
Phoebe: Oh God, I'm so glad you guys are happy, I was so afraid you were gonna be all freaked.
你們高興就好,我還怕你們會捉狂。
Frank: Why would we be freaked?
為什么要捉狂?
Phoebe: No, 'cause no, maybe it's harder to raise them, and the added expense, and oh!
不,可能因為養他們會很難,加倍的費用,還有,哦!
Frank: Oh.
哦。
Alice: Right.
也對。
Phoebe: No, back to happy. Back to happy!
不,回到高興的樣子。回到高興的樣子!
Alice: No-no-no, no, it's gonna be fine. Because umm, because I teach Home Ec, and uh, I can have 30 kids making baby clothes all year long.
不是,不會有事的。因為額,我教經濟持家,額,我能讓30個孩子一年到頭做小孩的衣服。
You know it'll-it'll be like my very own little sweatshop.
就像我自己有個小血汗工廠店一樣。
Frank: Yeah, I've been thinking ever since you said we're gonna having triplets, the best thing for me to do is to drop out of college and get a job.
對,你一說我們有三個孩子我就在想,我最好離開大學找個工作。
Alice: No, Frank.
不,弗蘭克。
Phoebe: No, you can't quit college! No! You're in college? Really?
你不能退學!不!你在上大學?真的?
Frank: Yeah, refrigerator college. -Alice: Yeah.
是,冰箱大學。-是的。
Frank: Yeah, You know when we found out we were gonna have a baby, You know I figured you know like I should have like a career, you know? and I love refrigerators!
當我們知道要有孩子了,我覺得我該有個職業,而且我喜歡冰箱!
Phoebe: You can't give up on your dream.
你不能放棄你的夢想。
Frank: No, it's ok. We're-we're gonna have three kids! And that's-that's a different kind of dream. Three kids and no money.
不,沒關系。我們有三個孩子!這是另一種夢想。三個孩子,沒錢。
Ticket Agent: This is the boarding call for Flight 009...
搭乘009班機的旅客請登機。
Ross: Emily!
艾米麗!
Emily: Oh my God! What're you doing here?
天哪,你怎么來了?
Ross: I just, I had to see you one more time before you took off.
我得在你走之前再見你一面。
Emily: You are so sweet.
你真好。
Ross: That's, that's, that's a big candy bar. I had the most amazing time with you.
這,這個巧克力夠大的。和你一起我度過了最美妙的時光。
Emily: Me too.
我也是。
Ticket Agent: This is the final boarding call for Flight 009.
009班機起飛前最后廣播。
Emily: Well, that's me. Here, have this. I'm only allowed one piece of carry-on anyway.
是我的。拿著這個。我只能拿一只行李登機。
Ross: Wait uh, listen. I-I, I have to tell you something. Umm, I've been thinking, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Ok? I-I-I ah, I-I think I love you.
等等,我得告訴你件事。額,我在考慮,我就是想出來就說了。好嗎?我,我想我愛你。
Emily: Thank you.
謝謝。
Ross: It's no problem.
不客氣。
Rachel: What's that song? It has been in my head all day long.
這是什么歌?在我腦袋里轉悠一天了。
Chandler: It's the theme from Good Will Humping.
是'Good Will Humping'(作愛高手)的主題歌。
Rachel: You know who doesn't even like dirty movies? My new boyfriend Joshua.
你們知道有誰不喜歡A片?我的新男朋友約書亞。
Joey: Yeah right.
可不是嘛。
Rachel: No, he told me. He prefers to leave certain things to the imagination.
不,他說了。他更喜歡留點東西去想象。
Chandler: Oh-oh, yeah, and did he also say that ah, he thought some of the dialogue was corny and that he actually found it funny, not sexy?
哦哦,對,他還說了額,有些粗野的對話,他會覺得好笑而不是性感?
Rachel: Yes!
沒錯!
Joey: Yeah, he likes porn.
他喜歡A片。
Monica: Where're you going?
你去哪里?
Rachel: We're gonna find out if he really thinks supermodels are too skinny. Hey, Pheebs!
我得去弄清楚他是不是真的認為名模都枯瘦如柴。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: How did it go with Frank and Alice?
弗蘭克和愛麗絲反應如何?
Phoebe: Well, Frank has to quit college because his super fertile sister is having three babies!
弗蘭克不得不退學,因為他超級多產的姐姐懷上三個孩子!
I need to make a lot of money really fast, and I had an idea that I wanna talk to you about, 'cause you work for a big company.
我得馬上賺一大筆錢,而且我有了個主意,我得跟你談談,因為你在大公司工作。
Ok, insider trading, what information is there that you can give me.
好的,內情交易,你能給我什么情報。
Chandler: Well actually they don't, really talk to us about that kind of stuff. I can get you some free White-Out though.
他們不會告訴我們這種東西。但我能給你些免費的涂改液。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 帶,箍,波段
n. 隊,一群,樂隊

 
insider ['in'saidə]

想一想再看

n. 局內人,知情人

聯想記憶
remote [ri'məut]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,遙遠的,遠程的,(感情等)距離很大

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵鬧
vt. 劃船,成排

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使結晶為砂糖

 
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水溝,消耗
v. 耗盡,排出,

 
mute [mju:t]

想一想再看

n. 啞子,默音字母,弱音器
adj. 啞的,

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 道东道西| 红色一号电影| 风间由美的作品| 三级大片在线观看| 汪鹏| 结婚四年未见面,军官老公回来了| 陈颖芝全部的电影| 中国安全生产报| 水牛城66| 就爱小姐姐| 小小安妮| 卢宇静| 张筱雨粉嫩啪啪人体| 猎奇头像| 宇宙刑事卡邦| 曹查理新剧《三姐妹》| 尤勇智的个人资料简介| 欠条怎么写才有法律效果| 诈欺游戏电影| 马文的战争电影完整视频观看 | 不得不爱吉他谱| 怎么操女人| 蜜桃成熟时在线| 山田裕二| 电影《斯宾塞》| 报团云南旅游价格| 昭和农村犯罪电影| 护学岗值班记录表| 柴碧云| 夕雾| 梁祝《引子》简谱| 爱人的眼睛是第八大洋什么意思? 营业执照注销打什么电话咨询 | 李美琪主演的电影| 妈妈的朋友朴银狐| 只园| 滨美枝| 西游记tvb| 《隐秘而伟大》电视剧| 生气的形容词| 机智的上半场 电视剧 | 青娱乐视视频|