Chandler: What are the odds? What are the odds?
太巧了吧?
Ross: Ok, that-that's enough! You know, let, let's, let's someone else play.
夠了,讓別人玩吧。
Joey: If you didn't wanna play, then why did you come to the party?
你不想玩干嘛來?
Chandler: All right. I'll go. I'll go. Somebody loose. Somebody loose. Story of my life. Story of my father's life.
我來好了,豪放女!豪放女!我的人生寫照,我爸的人生寫照。
Rachel: Ok, my turn! !
該我!
Phoebe: Oh my God! ! The baby just kicked!
天哪天哪,寶寶踢了!
All: Ohh!
喔!
Rachel: It's ok! It's ok! It kicked once, it'll kick again!
沒事!他踢了一次,還會有第二次!
All: Oh my God!
哦天哪!
Rachel: All right, well, every-everybody just remember where they were sitting.
好吧,大家要記住剛才坐的位置。
Rachel: A bug.
有個蟲子。
Phoebe: You know it doesn't matter how much I'm craving it. You know why I'm never gonna eat meat? 'Cause it's murder, it's cold-blooded murder.
我多渴望它都沒用。你知道我為什么不吃肉?因為這是謀殺,冷血的謀殺。
Chandler: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: There's a Phoebe on my sandwich!
有個菲比在我的三文治上!
Joey: Phoebe, what-what're you doing? !
菲比,你干什么?
Phoebe: I can't help it. I need the meat. The baby needs the meat.
我忍不住。我需要肉。孩子要肉。
Joey: All right, look, You know how-you know how when you're dating someone and you don't want to cheat on them, unless it's with someone really hot?
好吧,你知道你和別人交往時不能欺騙她們,但除非遇見特惹火的?
Phoebe: Yeah, totally!
那當然!
Joey: All right. Ok. Well this is the same kind of deal. If you're gonna do something wrong, do it right!
好吧。好的。這也是一回事。如果你想犯錯誤,就用正確的做法!
Emily: I'll be back in a minute.
我馬上回來。
Chandler: O-ok. She...
好,她真是…
Ross: What're you doing to me? ! I mean, I'm trying to get Emily out of here and you keep talking to her being all interesting and making her laugh!
你想怎樣?我想把她帶走你卻一直跟她講話,裝風趣,又逗她笑。
From now on, I don't want you to be funny anymore.
從現在起,請你別那么風趣。
Chandler: Huh, You know what? Rachel wants me to be funny, you don't want me to be funny. From now on, I'm gonna be funny sometimes, and not funny others!
瑞秋要我風趣,你卻不要我風趣。從現在起,我要有時候風趣有時候不風趣。
Joey: You feel better now?
感覺好多了嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah, but at what cost? Six more months, three meals a day, I'm gonna eat like, You know millions of cows.
對,但是代價呢?三餐吃肉吃半年?我會吃掉幾百萬頭牛。
Mommy cows, daddy cows, baby cows. . No. No, I will never eat baby cows! No veal! !! Ooh, but veal.
牛爸爸,牛媽媽,牛寶寶我絕不吃牛寶寶,死也不吃,盡量不吃。
Joey: Hey, what if I said, I could even things out for ya, meat-wise.
嘿,要是這樣呢,我做些事幫你扯平,肉方面的。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Well, I eat a lot of meat, right?
我總是吃肉對嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah.
對。
Joey: Well, suppose, until the baby's born I laid off it. No extra animals would die, you-you'd just be eating my animals.
假設到孩子出世前我戒掉肉,就沒有額外的動物會死,你就相當于吃我的動物。
Phoebe: Joey, I can't believe you would do that for me.
喬伊,我不能相信你會為我這樣。
Joey: Absolutely! I could be a vegetarian. There's no meat in beer, right?
當然能!我能做素食者。啤酒里沒有肉,對吧?
Ross: Ok, we can still make dinner if we skipped the appetizers and asked for our check right away.
好的,我們不要開胃菜還能趕上預定時間,還有馬上讓他們結帳。
Emily: We can't go now. It looks like Rachel's gonna put on a skit.
我們現在不能走,瑞秋好象要表演了。
Monica: Oh my God! Have you lost your mind?
我的天哪,你瘋了嗎?
Rachel: No-no-no-no-no! I am finally thinking clearly. My lucky dress wasn't working out too well for me, but for four years, this baby never missed.
沒--有!我總算想明白了。我的幸運裙沒發揮效果,但大學四年里,這寶貝從沒失手過。
Monica: Rachel-Rachel-Rachel I-I cannot, I can't let -, actually I kinda wanna see what happens.
瑞秋,我不能讓你...... 我也想看熱鬧。
Joshua: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joshua: Nice uh, costume.
好棒的行頭。
Rachel: Ohh, yeah, well I wanted to give Emily a big American goodbye cheer. So ok! Ready! Ok! Gimme an 'E!'
哦,我想給Emily一個超級美國式告別表演。好的!準備!好!給我個'E!'
All: E!
E!
Rachel: Gimme an'M!'
給我個M!
All: M!
M!
Rachel: Gimme an 'I!'
給我個'I!
All: I!
I!
Rachel: Gimme an 'L!'
給我個'L!'
All: L!
L!
Rachel: Gimme a 'Y!'
給我個'Y!'
All: Y!
Y!
Rachel: What do you get? Emily! ! Emil - Whoa! ! Ok! So that's me as a cheerleader! Ta-dum!
你拼出什么?艾米麗!!艾米麗?哇哦!!好!我這拉拉隊長怎么樣!Ta-dum!
Joey and Monica: You all right?
你還好嗎?
Rachel: Fine! I'm fine! I'm just losing a tooth, it's no big deal. I have a dentist! You know.
我沒事!就是有顆牙要掉了,小事兒。我有牙醫!
I'm gonna go put some ice on it. Excuse me. Ok, what do I do now? What do I do now?
我得敷點冰塊。失陪。我做得怎么樣?我做得怎么樣?
Monica: I think you're done.
我認為你成功了。
Joey: Ok, time to take off the bra.
好的,該摘胸罩了。
Joshua: Uhh, that was really uh great, but I-I gotta take off, actually.
額,表演的很棒,但我真得走了。
Joey: Take the bra off.
脫~胸~罩。
Rachel: All right, come on, let's go get your coat.
好吧,過來,我們去拿衣服。
Joshua: Ok.
好的。
Gunther: Rachel is my girlfriend.
瑞秋是我的女朋友。
Joshua: So, this was uh, really fun.
今晚蠻開心的。
Rachel: Oh, yeah! Real fun. You know, this bra...Really, bothering me. Uh, you know, this used to be my bedroom. Yeah.
哦,耶!真的很有趣。你知道,這胸罩,真的,很煩人。這曾是我的睡房。
A lot of memories in here, lot of memories. If these walls could talk, You know what they'd say? Wanna hear some memories?
有很多回憶,很多回憶。如果這些墻能說話,你知道它們會說什么?想聽點回憶?
Joshua: Need uh, need a little hand there?
你需要幫忙嗎?
Rachel: Oh no-no-no! No, I got this all under control.
不用,沒問題。
Joshua: You really don't seem like you do. That's...
看起來你可不像能應付的了。這
Rachel: Ughhhh! ! Forget it! This is, this is not how this is supposed to happen.
算了!本來不應該這樣的。
Joshua: Well, what was supposed to happen?
應該怎么樣?
Rachel: Can you not look at me when I say this? I thought, that if I could get you here, I could seduce you.
我說的時候你能不看我嗎?我以為我把你帶到這,我就能勾引你。
Joshua: Uh, excuse me?
什么?
Rachel: Seduce you. Seduce you.
勾引你,勾引你。
Joshua: Huh. Oh, uh! Uhh, I-I don't wear, suits to work, and I bought six of them from you.
我不穿西服工作,可我卻從你那買了六套。
Rachel: Well, I'm sorry, I thought you needed 'em!
抱歉,我以為你有需要。
Joshua: No, no-no, no-no, my point is that I kept coming back because, I wanted to see you.
不,我意思是我不斷地來,是因為我想見你。
Rachel: Why? !
為什么?
Joshua: Because I-I like you.
因為我喜歡你。
Rachel: You like me?
你喜歡我?
Joshua: Yeah! I mean you're-you're beautiful and smart and sophisticated- a lot of this isn't you know, based on tonight.
是!你很美,聰明又精明。這些并不是從你今晚的表現上看出來的。
Rachel: Yeah but-but-but you liked me! Oh my God, I can't believe this, all this time, I liked you and you liked me!
但你喜歡我!哦天哪,我不敢相信,一直以來,我喜歡你你也喜歡我!
Joshua: But...
但是
Rachel: Oh no-no-no but! No-no, but's never good! Let's just leave it at, I like you and you like me.
哦不不,別說這個!不,但是就沒好事!我們就回到,我喜歡你你也喜歡我。
Joshua: Ok uh, however...
好,然而
Rachel: Oh, now see that's a fancy but.
哦,這回是華麗的但是。
Joshua: My marriage like just ended, and I'm really not ready to get into anything yet.
我的婚姻剛結束,我還沒到再交往的時候。
Rachel: But....
但是......?
Joshua: I'm sorry, I, I just need a little time.
對不起,我需要時間。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Ohh, there you are. I was looking for you before. Joshua's gone so you and Emily are free to go.
哦,你在這。我剛才在找你。約書亞走了,你和艾米麗自由了。
Ross: It's ok. She's still in there enjoying her fake party and uh, it's too late to do any of the stuff I had planned, so...
沒關系,她還在享受這個假晚會呢也沒時間執行我的計劃了,所以
Rachel: Oh, Ross, I'm sorry. I completely ruined your evening.
哦,羅斯,對不起。我把你的晚上都毀了。
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: Well, if it makes you feel any better, I made a fool of myself.
我出了個大丑,你有沒有高興一點?
Ross: Helps a little.
有一點。
Rachel: Is there room on that step for a pathetic loser?
這臺階上有悲哀的失敗者坐的地方嗎?
Ross: Yeah, have a seat.
有,坐吧。
Rachel: I'm so sorry.
對不起。
Ross: That's ok, I mean it was just a, two-week thing anyway, I just didn't want it to end this way, you know?
沒關系,反正只是兩周的事,我只是不想以這種方式結束。
Rachel: Well, maybe you didn't want it to end?
也許你不想結束呢?
Ross: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Rachel: You seem to really like her.
你似乎真的很喜歡她。
Ross: Yeah, I really do. Yeah, but what am I gonna do, I mean we-we both agreed that it was gonna be a two-week, thing, you know no commitment.
是,真的是。但我能做什么,我們都認同這只是兩周的事,沒有責任。
Rachel: Ross, that girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends, asking to hear stories about you,
羅斯,那姑娘用整晚和你的朋友聊天,問所有關于你的事,
looking through Monica's photo albums, I mean you don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks.
還看莫妮卡的相冊,我意思是你不會為了兩周的交往而做這些。
Ross: You think?
是嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, you've got like 14 hours until she has to be at the airport, and you're sitting here in the hallway with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip.
是的,到她上飛機前你還有14個小時,而你卻和一個28歲的肥嘴唇拉拉隊長坐在走廊里。
Ross: Hey, you're right.
你說得對。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Thanks. What photo album was it?
謝謝,哪本相冊?
Rachel: I don't know, it was you and a bunch of albino kids.
不知道,是你和一群白化病孩子。
Ross: Oh my God! Those weren't albino kids, that was computer camp! Rach!
天哪!他們不是白化病,那是計算機夏令營!
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: You're a pathetic loser, right?
你是個悲哀的失敗者,對嗎?
Chandler: Oh-ho, yeah!
是的。
Rachel: Sit!
坐!
Joshua: Hi.
你好。
Rachel: My gosh, Joshua!
天哪,約書亞!
Joshua: Look, all those things I said about, not being ready...
我說過的所有關于,時候未到的話
Rachel: They're not true?
不是真的?
Joshua: No, they're-they're all true.
不,都是真的。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Joshua: But...
但是
Rachel: Oh! Oh, I love that but.
我喜歡這個“但是”。
Rachel: Um, do you wanna go inside and get some coffee?
要不要進去喝杯咖啡?
Joshua: Yeah.
好。
Rachel: Ok. Every time.
好的,從未失手。
Joey: Oh, what you got there?
你放什么?
Phoebe: Pastrami.
熏牛肉。
Joey: Oh-ho-ho, yeah! Hey! You know what goes good with that?
嘿!你知道再放點什么才好?
Phoebe: Hm-mm, corned beef.
嗯,野牛排。
Joey: Oh, I was gonna say bologna, but that's much better. Hey how about a little of that smoked turkey?
哦,我想說大臘腸,但這個更好。再加點熏火雞怎么樣?
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Joey: Oh mama! Uh when-when is the baby due?
哦媽媽!孩子什么時候出生?
Phoebe: Six months.
半年后。
Joey: Ugh. Hey! Now if a cow should die of natural causes, I can have one of those right?
如果牛是自然死亡,我就可以吃,是嗎?
Phoebe: Not if I get there first.
如果不是我先吃掉的話。