Ross: You said you'd marry Joey?
你答應要嫁給喬伊?
Rachel: OK, you have to realize, I was exhausted, I was emotional, I would've said yes to anybody.
你要知道。我可是累壞了,當時我很情緒化,任何人求婚,我都會答應的。
Rachel: Like that time you and I got married. I'm not helping.
就像上次你向我求婚一樣,我控制不了自己。
Ross: So you said yes to him, and you just had our baby?
你才剛生下我們的小孩,卻答應要嫁給他?
Rachel: That is right and traditionally the daddy is supposed to give the mummy a present but I am prepared to let that go.
沒錯,而且按照習俗,父親應該要送母親一個禮物的,但是我不打算跟你計較。
Ross: So, when I came in here to see if you wanted to maybe start things up again, you were, engaged to my best friend.
所以當我過來看你是否愿意重新來過……你已經跟我最要好的朋友訂婚了?
Rachel: Well Really? I thought Chandler was your best friend.
嗯……真的嗎?我以為錢德才是你最要好的朋友。
Ross: Well, Chandler's my oldest friend, Joey's my NO! Nah-ah!
是呀,錢德勒是我的老朋友,而喬伊是……哦!不……
Joey: Hey you guys I'm gonna take off. I just wanted to, say goodbye.
嘿,我要走了。進來說一聲再見。
Ross: Rachel said she'd marry you?
瑞秋答應要嫁給你?
Joey: This isn't the right room, sorry folks.
我走錯房間了,不好意思。
Monica: OK, I don't wanna be negative so I'll say that most of the signs you bought are good.
我不想否定你,所以我要說你挑的標語大部分都是很棒的。
Phoebe: No they ran out of "It's a girl" but I can, I can fix this one...
“我是女生!”賣完了,但是我可以處理一下的……
Phoebe:See? Uh?
瞧?怎樣?
Monica: So sexy. Honey.
真性感。親愛的。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: Yeah.
什么?
Monica: Honey why-why don't you go lie down.
親愛的,你何不去躺下休息呢?
Chandler: No, no, it's ok, Ross and Rachel will be back soon and then I gotta go to the office.
沒關系,羅斯跟瑞秋很快就要回來了,然后我得去辦公室。
Chandler:Am I producing them?
這是從我嘴里長的嗎?
Joey: Why're you so tired?
你為什么這樣累呢?
Chandler: I couldn't sleep last night.
我昨晚無法入睡。
Chandler:You know, then I started worrying about this big divisional meeting that I have later today, the more I worried about it the more I couldn't sleep, you know, and I was like, if I fall asleep now, I'll get six hours sleep, but if I fall asleep now, I'll get 5 hours sleep.
我很擔心今天的大型部門會議。我越是擔心,越是沒有辦法入睡,你知道的,我會想,如果現在睡著,我頂多睡六小時,但是如果我現在睡著,我頂多睡五個小時。
Chandler:Not matter what I did, I-I couldn't fall asleep.
無論我怎么試,就是睡不著。
Joey: You know what you should've done, you should have told yourself that little story.
你知道你應該做什么嗎?對你自己講那個小故事。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Everyone: Hi, welcome home!
嗨,歡迎回家!
Monica: Phoebe did the signs.
標示是菲比做的。
Rachel: Oh, you guys, thanks for doing this.
你們,真是太謝謝你們了。
Phoebe: Look at all the stuff people sent!
瞧瞧大家送來的禮物喔!
Rachel: Oh...AH! Oh my gosh, look, there's something every mother needs, a giant stuffed gorilla that takes up the entire apartment!
我的天啊,這正是每個母親所需要的一個擠爆整間公寓的大型黑猩猩娃娃!
What're people think? Oh you guys I love it.
真搞不懂有些人在想……?你們大家,我真是太喜歡了。
Joey: Hey so uh, where's Ross?
嘿,羅斯在哪呢?
Rachel: Uh, he's downstairs getting the rest of the stuff out of the cab.
他在樓下把東西搬出計程車。
Joey: Uh, is he still mad at us?
他還在氣我們兩個嗎?
Rachel: Well, you more than me, but he can't stay too mad at me. I mean, I just had his baby.
氣你多過于我,他總不能一直跟我生氣,我才剛生下他的小孩耶。
Joey: That's not fair! I can't do that.
太不公平了!我又不會生。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm-I'm not so sure you should be here when he comes up.
我不知道他上來時,你應不應該在場。
Joey: See this is what I was afraid of, I didn't think I should be here either but somebody said he'd be over it by now.
我也不認為我該在場,但有人跟我說羅斯應該已經釋懷了。
Chandler: Hey, what do I know? I wanted to get a bigger gorilla.
嘿,我怎么會知道呢?我只是想要買只大一點的黑猩猩啊。
Ms. McKenna: The numbers we're seeing in Chicago, New York and London are consistently solid.
我們在芝加哥、紐約與倫敦的業績都很扎實。
Ms. McKenna:But many of our field offices have reported disappointing yields.
但是我們許多分公司已經呈現衰退。
Ms. McKenna:Boston is down, Atlanta is down, Houston is down, I could go on and on but instead of boring you I'll go straight to my forty two point plan.
波士頓衰退、亞特蘭大衰退,休士頓衰退,我可以一直念下去,但是為了不要讓你們覺得無趣我直接說明我的四十二點計劃好了。
Chandler: Walter.
華特。
Phoebe: She's just so cute! Oh I just wanna bite her ear off and use it as a sucking candy.
她真是太可愛了!我真想咬下她的耳朵,當成糖果一樣吸。
Monica: Phoebe! But I could take one of those little feet and put it in a pita pocket.
菲比!但是我可以把這些小腳放到面餅里面。
Ross: OK, I put most of the stuff away.
好了,我把大部分的東西都放好了。
Rachel: Oh, great, the pacifiers?
喔,太好了,奶嘴呢?
Ross: Uh, it's in the uh cupboard.
在柜櫥里。
Rachel: The burping cloths?
打嗝圍兜?
Ross: Uh, Linen closet.
毛巾櫥里。
Rachel: The diapers?
尿布?
Ross: In the hospital.
在醫院。
Phoebe: Wow you guys got a hospital? Fancy!
哇,你們有間醫院?真酷!
Ross: No I-I left the diapers at the hospital! There's, there's some in the bag but I'll run out and get some more.
不,我把尿布忘在醫院了!在袋子里面還有一些,但是我現在就出去多買一些。
Rachel: Alright thanks, oh Ross could you stop by the coffee house and get me a muffin?
好的,謝謝,經過咖啡屋時可以幫我買個松餅嗎?
Ross: Sure. What kind?
當然,什么口味的?
Rachel: Umm, let me think...What do I want, what d-o I w-a-n-t...
讓我想想我要什么口味呢?我要什么口味呢?
Ross: Please, take your time, it's an important decision.
請你慢慢想,這是非常重要的決定。
Ross:Not like, say, I don't know, deciding to marry someone, this is about, a muffin.
不像是……決定要嫁給誰那樣簡,這是松餅喔。
Rachel: Blueberry.
藍莓的。
Ross: Blueberry it is.
好吧,藍莓。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝你哇。
Monica: Wow, he's really not letting this go, is he?
他還在記恨,對吧?
Rachel: God how long do you think that's gonna last?
天啊,你覺得這會持續多久呢?
Phoebe: Well, I don't know, he got over the "we were on a break" thing really quickly.
我不知道,他倒是對“我們當時分手了” 那件事,釋懷的挺快的。
Rachel: You know what? I can't even worry about that right now, 'cause I got the cutie little baby, oh, I can't believe how much I love her, I mean I can't get enough of her, like right now I miss her, I actually, miss her.
你們知道嗎?我現在無法去擔心那件事,因為我有了這個可愛的小寶貝,我無法相信我是這樣的愛她,我是說,我太愛她了,就像現在,我好想她,我真的好想她。
Phoebe: You know that's-that's her.
你知道嗎?她就在這里。
Rachel: I know, I know, but she's sleeping.
我知道,但是她在睡覺。
Rachel:You know it's not like when she's awake and I can see her stretch and wiggle.
如果她醒著,我就可以看她扭來扭去的。
Rachel:Oh, my God, have you seen her yawn?
喔,天啊,看到她打哈欠沒?
Monica: Oh it's so cute.
真是太可愛了。
Rachel: I know. When do you think she's gonna wake up?
真的是。你們覺得她什么時候會醒來?
Phobe: Oh, she told me to ring her if she's not up by 11. She has a job interview.
她告訴我,如果她十一點還沒醒,要我打電話給她。她有個面試要去。
Phobe:Ok, but the clouds part when she yawns.
好的,但是當她打哈欠時,烏云都消散了。
Rachel: Oh, God, look at her sleeping, oh, I love her so much, I think I'm gonna wake her up.
天啊,瞧她睡著的樣子 ,我好愛她,我想我要把她吵醒。
Phoebe: Oh no, Rachel, no no, you know you're never, supposed to wake a sleeping baby.
瑞秋,不要,你永遠都不應該吵醒熟睡的嬰兒。
Rachel: Well I can do whatever I want, I made her, come on, little girl, hi!
我可以高興怎樣做就怎樣做,她是我生的來吧,小女孩,是的,嗨!
Phoebe: I don't wanna say I told you so but she's kinda doing that for me.
我應該說我早就告訴過你了,但是她已經幫我說了。
Rachel: Oh I'm sorry, oh, mummy's so sorry, go back to sleep, shh shh shh, shh shh! Go back to sleep.
我很抱歉,媽咪很抱歉,再睡吧。
Monica: Breaks your heart, doesn't it.
這真是令人心疼,不是嗎?
Phoebe: It really does. How long do you think we have to stay?
沒錯。你認為我們還要呆多久?
Ms. McKenna: Ok if everyone's on board, it's settled, Chandler...
好了,如果每個人都各就各位,那就搞定了,錢德……
Ms. McKenna:Chandler?
錢德?
Chandler: Yeah.
怎樣。
Ms. McKenna: Are you on board?
你要就位了嗎?
Chandler: Yes.
是的。
Ms. McKenna: Then, problem solved.
那么問題就解決了。
Ms. McKenna:Chandler will be running our office in Tulsa.
錢德會負責我們在土爾沙的辦公室。
Ms. McKenna:You're gonna love Oklahoma.
你會喜歡奧克拉荷馬的。
Phoebe:Alright, well, we already tried feeding her, changing her, burping her, oh try this one!
好了,我們已經喂過她了,換過尿布,幫她打嗝了,試試看這個!
Phoebe:Go back in time and listen to Phoebe!
回去聽聽菲比的話吧!
Monica: Alright here's something.
好了,試試看這個。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: It says to try holding the baby close to your body and then swing her rapidly from side to side.
這里說試著把嬰兒抱起,貼近身體然后快速的左右搖。
Rachel: OK.
好的。
Monica: It worked!
太有效了!
Rachel: Oh oh no just stopped to throw up a little bit.
不,只是讓她吐了一點奶。
Rachel:Oh come on, what am I gonna do, its been hours and it won't stop crying.
喔別這樣,莫妮卡,我應該怎么辦呢?已經好幾個小時了,它就是哭個不停。
Monica: Umm, "she", Rachel, not "it", "she."
她,瑞秋,不是它,是她。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm not so sure.
是喔,我可不太確定了。
Monica: Oh my god, I am losing my mind.
喔,我的天啊,我快瘋了。
Phoebe: Yeah, no kidding, all right? This just proves no good can come from having sex with Ross!
是啊,說得沒錯。這正好證明跟羅斯做愛絕對沒有好事會發生。
Ross: Hey Gunther, can I get a couple of blueberry muffins to go?
嘿,甘瑟,我要外帶幾個藍莓松餅。
Gunther: Dippers huh?
尿布,是吧?
Ross: Yep.
是的。
Gunther: So I guess Rachel had you baby?
我猜瑞秋生下你的小孩了。
Ross: Yep, can you believe it?
是啊,你能相信嗎?
Gunther: Nope, I can't even believe she slept with you in the first place.
不能,首先我就不能相信,她竟然會跟你上床。
Ross: Huh? Oh-oh you, you mean like a? Huh?
你是說,像是……
Joey: Hey. Ross, I know you're pissed at me, but we have to talk about this.
我知道你生我的氣,但是我們必須談一談。
Ross: Ah actually, uh we don't.
事實上我們不需要。
Joey: Fine, ok, fine. But I gotta say, technically, I didn't even do anything wrong.
隨便,但是我要說,技術上而言,我并沒有做錯什么。
Ross: What? You-you didn't do anything wrong? !
什么?你并沒有做錯什么?
Joey: I-I said I didn't technically.
我說是技術上而言。
Ross: OK, let's put aside the fact that you "accidentally" picked up my grandmother's ring and you "accidentally" proposed to Rachel.
好的,我們暫時不管你“不小心”……撿起我祖母的戒指,然后又 “不小心”跟瑞秋求婚。
Joey: Look, can I just stop you right there for a second? When people do this, I don't really know what that means.
我可以先打斷你一下嗎?當有人做這個動作時……我真的不知道是什么意思。
Joey:You were saying?
你剛剛說什么?
Ross: And I can even understand that you couldn't tell Rachel, but why couldn't you tell me, huh?
我還可以諒解你沒有跟瑞秋解釋,但是為什么你沒有告訴我呢?
Ross:You had all day to and you didn't.
你有一整天可以說,你卻沒有。
Joey: I know. I should've. "I'm sorry."
我知道。我應該說。“我很抱歉。”
Ross: Not using it right, Joe.
你用錯地方了,喬伊。
Ross: I'm gonna go.
我要走了。
Joey: No, come on! Look, Ross, we have to get past this.
不,別這樣!羅斯,我們必須要放下這件事。
Ross: Give me the bag.
把袋子給我。
Joey: No, look, I don't know what else to do. I said I'm sorry.
不,我不知道還能怎樣。我已經道歉了。
Ross: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: Now you should scream at me or-or curse me or hit me.
現在你應該對我吼叫、咒罵或是打我。
Ross: I'm not gonna hit you.
我不會打你的。
Joey: Why not, you'll feel better, I'll feel better, and you know you want to. I can see it in your eyes.
打吧,你會比較好過,我也會比較好過你知道,你想打我。我從你眼中看得出來。
Ross: No, I don't.
我不想。
Joey: A little bit.
有一點。
Ross: No.
不想。
Joey: Little bit.
有一點。
Ross: No!
不想!
Joey: A little bit more.
多一點了。
Ross: Give me the bag.
把那個袋子給我。
Joey: No, hit me.
不,打我。
Ross: Give me the bag.
給我袋子。
Joey: Hit me.
打我。
Ross: Joey, give me the bag.
喬伊,給我袋子。
Joey: Hit me!
打我!
Ross: Joe, I'm not kidding.
喬伊,我不是開玩笑。
Joey: Hit me, hit me.
打我,打我。
Ross: No!
不!
Joey: Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!
打我!打我!打我!
Ross: You ducked!
你閃開了!
Joey: I'm sorry! It was a reflex!
我很抱歉!這是反射動作!
Ross: Oh my god, this-this really hurts!
喔,天啊!真的好痛!
Joey: I couldn't help it! When a fist comes at your face, you duck! Look!
我不得不閃哪!當有拳頭要打上你的臉,你會閃啊!瞧!
Ross: What is the matter with you?
你是怎么搞的?
Joey: You were supposed to duck! Why didn't you duck?
你應該要閃的!為什么沒閃呢?
Ross: Why don't we talk about this on the way to the hospital?
我們去醫院的路上再談。
Joey: Good, good, yeah, maybe while we're there, they can check your reflexes."Oops"
好,是啊,或許當我們過去的時候,他們可以檢查一下你的反射神經。
Monica: Try feeding her again.
再喂她看看。
Rachel: I already fed her.
我已經喂過了。
Monica: I know, that's why I said again!
我知道,所以我說“再”!
Phoebe: Alright you guys, we can't turn on each other, ok? that's just what she wants.
你們,我們不可以窩里反,好嗎?這正是她想要的。
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: I told you you shouldn't've let her watch Terms of Endearment.
我告訴過你別讓她看《母女情深》。
Chandler:Monica, can I talk to you outside for a second?
莫妮卡,我們可以到外面談談嗎?
Rachel: Oh no, you guys, just stay here, I'm gonna go check her diaper, Pheebs you wanna come?
喔,不行,你們待在這里,我要去檢查她的尿布,菲比,你要不要一起來呢?
Phoebe: Oh, I'm kinda part of this.
這事與我也有關。