Goddamn! Once you got no legs, everyone takes everything so serious.
見鬼,你的腿一沒了 人人都那么嚴肅
I mean, there's only so much any of us have any control of, good or bad.
我們中只有很少的人能稍稍掌控好或者壞
If you didn't learn that in Afghanistan, you were not paying attention. So, you're not gonna yell at me?
如果你在阿富汗沒學到那些 你就是沒認真 所以你不會沖我大吼大叫?
I mean, ma'am... Kim, you've got to move on.
我是說,女士 金姆,你得走出過去
You're giving yourself way too much credit.
你給自己攬的負擔太多了
You embrace the suck, you move the fuck forward.
你擁抱壞事 你得往前走
What other fucking choice do we have?
我們還有什么選擇?
Do I hear swearing over there?
我是不是聽到臟話了?
How are you standing there the one time I curse?
為什么每次我罵人你都會站在邊上
"One time." I mean... It's true. He had a good long run in the military.
就一次 我是說 真的,他在軍隊一直表現都很好
Don't cover up for him.
別提他打掩護
So, Kim, are you gonna stay for dinner?
那么金姆,你留下吃晚飯嗎
Of course she will.
當然了
Bye!
再見