Really, General? The elliptical?
不是吧?將軍?橢圓機?
I have bad knees.
我膝蓋不好
I'm guessing you didn't come here for the smell of balls.
你應該不是來這聞汗味的吧
Everybody get the fuck out!
所有人都出去
They believe that he may have been sold to another organization somewhere in that same region.
他們相信他可能被賣給同一區域的另一個組織了
That's a pretty big ask, Baker.
這個忙有點大,貝克
There's a real-time clock on this.
時間緊迫
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
對不起,我幫不了你
You know, it's just a shame that
你知道,真可惜
y'all don't get credit for all these high-profile things that you do.
你干了這么多高調的事卻沒有把功名都攬下來
You know, especially with SEALs and Delta out there.
特別是外面還有三角洲 和海豹突擊隊
I mean, what week goes by that you don't see those assholes on TV, am I right?
一星期之后你就沒法在電視上看到那些家伙了,對嗎
And then next time Congress votes on a Pentagon budget and there's this pesky little 10% line item for the Marines, next thing you know, you guys are just part of the Navy.
然后下一次國會就五角大樓預算投票 海軍陸戰隊預算又會被小小的 削減10% 接下來你們就只能被并入海軍了
Although, sir, you would look spectacular in one of those pretty white uniforms.
不過,長官,你穿著漂亮的白色軍裝看上去非常帥氣