Welcome to Glasgow International Airport.
歡迎來到格拉斯哥國際機場
There will be an airline representative to assist you to your luggage.
將會有空乘協助您取行李
Once again, thank you for flying with us...
再次感謝搭乘..
Leaving a message for Susan.
給蘇珊留言
Woodward, I'm back in Kabul again.
伍德沃德,我又會喀布爾了
I'm trying to get information about the disappearance of Iain MacKelpie, so if someone at Reuters can please call me back.
我想查出些關于伊安·麥克凱爾皮消失的消息 所以如果路透社有人能幫忙 請回我電話
Call to let me know that you've received this message. Thank you.
收到這條信息請打電話告訴我 謝謝
Who kidnaps a Scottish freelance photographer? The whole point of kidnapping is to get money, right?
誰會綁架一個蘇格蘭來的自由攝影師? 綁架都是為了錢,對吧?
As far as I understand, Iain was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
在我看來 伊安只是錯誤的時間 出現在了錯誤的地點
Can this halfassed country not even do kidnapping right?
這一團糟的國家現在連 綁架都干不好了嗎
ISAF does not think this was an uppertier organization.
ISAF不認為這是有高度組織的行為
So these men will probably try to sell him to someone else.
所以這些人可能會想辦法 把他賣給別人
And then there will be some talking, you know.
然后就要找人聊聊了
Oh, my God, Fahim. They're gonna kill him.
天啊,法希姆,他們會殺了他的
No, they will not, Kim,
不,他們不會的
Now is when you're supposed to say "I told you so."
現在你應該想說“我早說過了”吧