日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友記 第7季:第24集 莫妮卡與錢德勒的大喜日子(3)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Rachel: Oh my God!

我的天啊!
Phoebe: I know! Monica's gonna have a baby! Hey, can this count as her something new?
我知道,莫妮卡懷孕了,這能算是她的"新"東西嗎?
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: Hey, do you think this is why Chandler took off?
你覺得這就是錢德勒逃婚的原因嗎?
Rachel: No, she had to have just taken that test because I took out the trash last night.
她應該是剛剛才驗的孕。我昨晚倒過垃圾。
Phoebe: Oh God, this is turning into the worst wedding day ever!
這會是有史以來最糟糕的一場婚禮。
Phoebe: The bride is pregnant. The groom is missing. And I'm still holding this.
新娘懷孕,新郎逃婚,我手里還一直拿著這個。
Rachel: Okay Phoebe, we can not tell anyone about this.
菲比,我們不能把這件事告訴任何人。
Phoebe: Right.
好吧。
Rachel: Okay?
好吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, okay. Hey, wait. Do you know what kind of birth control she was using?
等一下,你知道她用哪種方法避孕嗎?
Rachel: No. Why?
不知道,怎么了?
Phoebe: Just for the future, this is hardly a commercial for it.
防患末然,這種事可起不到宣傳效果。
Rachel: Anything?
有消息嗎?
Ross: No! I talked to Joey on the set, he hasn't heard from him.
沒有!我跟片場的喬伊聊過。他也沒有他的消息。
Ross: I talked to Chandlers parents again.
我又去問了錢德勒的父母。
Phoebe: You told them he was missing?
你跟他們說他失蹤了?
Ross: No! I made it seem like I was just calling to chat.
不,我裝作打電話過去跟他們聊天。
Ross: Pretty sure, they both think I'm interested in them.
我很確定他們兩個都以為我對他們有興趣。
Rachel: All right, we've got to tell her he's gone.
我們得告訴她,他失蹤了。
Ross: No! Hey! Hey! We can't!
不行,我們不能說!
Rachel: Ross, she's gonna start getting ready soon!
羅斯,她就要開始準備了。
Ross: Well, can't you at least stall her a little? I'll go back to some of the places I went last night.
你能拖延一下她嗎?我要去下昨晚去過的地方。
Rachel: All right, well how much time do you need?
好,我們還有多少時間?
Ross: Well how much time before she absolutely has to start getting ready?
她準備好要多長時間?
Rachel: One hour.
一個小時。
Ross: Give me two.
給我兩個小時。
Rachel: Then why do you ask? !
那你還問?
Ross: Okay, wish me luck.
祝我好運。
Phoebe: Okay. I'm going with you.
我和你一起去。
Ross: Why? !
為什么?!
Phoebe: Ross, you're tired. You've been looking all night. And clearly you suck at this.
羅斯,你累了,你都找了一整夜了。很明顯地你不是找人專家。
Rachel: All right, I'll see you guys later.
待會見。
Phoebe: Okay. Wait, do you know how you're going to stall her?
你知道該怎么拖延她嗎?
Rachel: I'll figure something out.
我會想出辦法的。
Phoebe: All right. Good luck.
好吧,祝你好運。
Monica: Hey! Okay, so I thought we'd start with my make up and then do my hair.
我們先開始化妝,然后再弄頭發。
Rachel: Okay, but before you do that. I need you to talk to me.
好吧,但你開始準備前,我得跟你談一談。
Monica: About what?
談什么?
Rachel: Umm… I'm never gonna getting married!
我永遠都嫁不出去了!
Monica: Yeah you will! The right guy is just around the corner!
你會的!你的真命天子快出現了!
Monica: Okay, are we done with that?
好吧,我們談完了嗎?
Rachel: No Monica! I'm serious!
不,莫妮卡,我是認真的!
Rachel: Oh, maybe I should just forget about it. Become a lesbian or something.
或許我就該放棄。當個女同什么的。
Monica: Any woman would be lucky to have ya.
哪個女人找你當女朋友都是修了八輩子的福。
Rachel: Well maybe it would make me feel better if I slept with Joey.
或許我跟喬伊上床,就不會感覺這么失敗了。
Monica: Rachel! You okay?
瑞秋!你沒事吧?
Joey: Excuse me, Aaron?
對不起,艾朗?
Joey: Hi! Umm, I have a little problem with the schedules.
嗨!我對通告表有點問題。
Joey: Originally, I wasn't supposed to work today, and I have this wedding that I really have to be at.
今天本來沒有我的戲。我有場婚禮,非參加不可。
Joey: It's my best friend's, and I'm officiating so I really can't work past four.
我最好的朋友要結婚,我是主婚人,我四點前就得走。
The Director: Joey, you gotta stay until the end. We can't stop filming just for you.
你得待到戲拍完才行。我們不能為了你一個人就停拍。
The Director: It's not like it's your wedding.
又不是你要結婚。
Joey: I'm having surgery!
我要動手術!
The Director: What? !
什么?!
Joey: Yeah, I just made up the stuff about the wedding because I didn't want you to worry about me. But, I'm having surgery today.
我要動手術。我捏造出婚禮,是因為不希望你擔心。其實我今天要手術。
The Director: What kind of surgery? !
什么樣的手術?!
Joey: Transplant.
移植手術。
The Director: But you're supposed to work on Monday.
但星期一你還得拍戲。
Joey: Hair transplant.
毛發移植手術。
The Director: But you're not bald.
但你又不是禿頭。
Joey: It's not on my head.
要移植的部位不是我的頭。
The Director: Look Joey, there's nothing I can do.
我真的幫不上忙。
The Director: Besides, you're probably gonna be out by four anyway. We've just got one short scene. It's just you and Richard, and God knows he's a pro.
而且,說不定你四點前就能走了。我們只要拍一場戲,就你跟理查,他可是職業演員。
The Director: Youll be fine.
你會沒問題的。
The Director: Morning, Richard.
早安,理查。
Joey: Hey! You're here! Great! Great! Great! Let's get going buddy, we've got a scene to shoot!
嘿!你來了!太棒了!我們開始吧我們還得拍戲!
Richard: I'm wearing two belts.
我系了兩條皮帶。
Joey: Are you drunk?
你喝醉了嗎?
Richard: No!
沒有!
Joey: Yes you are!
你喝醉了!
Richard: All right.
好吧。
Ross: So this is your office?
原來這就是你的辦公室?
Chandler: How did you guys find me? I knew I should've hid at the gym!
你們怎么找到我的?我就知道我該躲在健身房!
Phoebe: What the hell are you doing? !
你到底在干嘛?!
Chandler: Panicking! And using the Internet to try to prove that I'm related to Monica.
驚慌失措中!我在上網找證據,證明我跟莫妮卡有血緣關系。
Chandler: How is she?
她還好嗎?
Ross: She's fine. She doesn't know you're gone.
她還好,她不知道你失蹤了。
Ross: And she doesn't have to know, okay? Now come on, we're going home.
她不必知道,來吧,我們回家了。
Chandler: No! No! No! I can't do that!
不不不!我不能回去!
Phoebe: Why not? !
為什么?!
Chandler: Because if I go home, we're gonna become the Bings!
因為如果我回家,我們會成為賓氏夫婦。
Chandler: I can't be the Bings!
我不能當賓氏夫婦!
Ross: What's wrong with being the Bings?
那有什么不對的?
Chandler: The Bings have horrible marriages!
賓氏夫婦的婚姻都沒好下場。
Chandler: They yell. They fight. And they use the pool boy as a pawn in their sexual games!
他們會吵架,打成一團,還會把泳池清潔工當成他們性愛游戲的玩物!
Ross: Chandler, have you ever put on a black cocktail dress and asked me up to your hotel room?
錢德勒,你曾經穿上黑色連衣裙,約我到你酒店房間嗎?
Chandler: No.
沒有。
Ross: Then you are neither of your parents!
那你就不是你父母!
Chandler: It's not just their marriage! I mean, look at yours. Look at everybody's!
不只是他們的婚姻。看看你的婚姻,看看大家的婚姻!
Chandler: The only person that can make marriage work is Paul Newman!
只有保羅·紐曼的婚姻幸福美滿!
Chandler: And I've met me. I am not Paul Newman.
我很了解自己,我不是保羅·紐曼。
Chandler: I don't race cars! I don't make popcorn! None of my proceeds go to charity.
我不會賽車!不會做爆米花!也不會捐錢給慈善團體。
Phoebe: But look Chandler, right now, no one has a lower opinion of you than I do.
聽我說,錢德勒,現在沒有人比我更看不起你。
Phoebe: But I totally believe you can do this.
但我完全相信你做得到。
Chandler: I want to. I love her so much, but I'm afraid.
我也想,我很愛她,但我害怕。
Chandler: This is too huge.
婚姻太沉重了。
Ross: You know, okay. You're right. It is huge.
你說得對,婚姻的確是件大事。
Ross: So why don't we take it just a little bit at a time?
我們何不一步一步慢慢來。
Ross: Okay? Umm, forget getting married for a sec; just forget about it.
暫時忘了結婚的事,忘了它。
Ross: Can you just come home and take a shower? Thats not scary, right?
我們只是回家洗個澡。洗澡不可怕,對吧?
Chandler: Depends on what you mean by we.
那得看你說的"我們"是指誰。
Rachel: The nights are the hardest.
漫漫長夜是最難熬的。
Rachel: But then the day comes! And that's every bit as hard as the night. And then the night comes again…
但天亮以后白天就跟黑夜一樣難熬。然后黑夜又來了……
Monica: The days and nights are hard! I get it! Okay? !
白天跟黑夜都很難熬!我知道了!好嘛?!
Monica: Look, Rachel I'm sorry! I have to start getting ready! I'm getting married today!
瑞秋,抱歉!我得開始準備了!今天我要結婚了!
Rachel: I know. At dusk. That's such a hard time for me.
我知道,在黃昏的時候。對我來說黃昏是很難熬的。
Monica: I'm gonna go put my make up on, we have to be at the hotel in an hour!
我要化妝了。我們得在一小時內趕到酒店!
Rachel: Okay. But wait!
但是等一下!
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: Let's go to lunch.
我們去吃午飯吧。
Monica: I can't go to lunch!
我不能去吃午飯!
Rachel: Right.
對。
Rachel: Oh good God! I've fallen down!
天啊!我跌倒了!
Monica: What's going on?
發生了什么事?
Rachel: Okay. All right. Honey listen.
好吧,親愛的,聽我說。
Rachel: When I tell you what I'm about to tell you, I need you to remember that we are all here for you and that we love you.
聽完我將要告訴你的這件事,我要你記得,我們都會支持你,我們都愛你。
Monica: Okay, you're really freaking me out.
好吧,你真的嚇壞我了。
Rachel: We can't find Chandler…'s vest.
我們找不到錢德勒的背心了。
Rachel: We can't find Chandler's vest.
我們找不到錢德勒的背心。
Monica: How can that be? ! Oh wait! Wait! Are you, are you serious? !
怎么可能?等一下!你是認真的嗎?!
Phoebe: Found the vest!
背心找到了!
Phoebe: Well, I mean we're gonna have to keep an eye on it, you know make sure we don't lose it again.
我們得看好它,確定不會再弄丟了。
Monica: Oh wow! Okay. Don't scare me like that okay?
好吧,別那樣嚇我,好嗎?
Monica: I mean for a minute there I was like, "Oh my God! The worst has happened!"
剛剛我心想,"天啊,最糟糕的情況發生了!"
Phoebe: So you two were married huh?
你們兩個結過婚?
Phoebe: What happened? You just drift apart?
后來發生了什么事?才一拍兩散的?
Mrs.Geller: Here comes the bride.
新娘來了。
Phoebe: Oh my God Monica!
我的天啊,莫妮卡!
Monica: I wanna wear this everyday.
我想每天都穿這件婚紗。
Rachel: You look so beautiful.
你真的好漂亮。
Monica: I'm so happy for me.
我為自己感到高興。
Rachel: Hello?
你好?
Joey: Hey! Did Chandler show up yet?
嘿!錢德勒出現了嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, we got him back. Everything's fine.
我們找到他了,沒事了。
Joey: Damn it!
該死!
Rachel: What? Why? Where are you?
怎么了?你在哪里?
Joey: I'm still on the set!
我還在片場里。
Rachel: Joey! The wedding is in less than an hour!
喬伊,不到一小時婚禮就要開始!
Joey: I know! I'm sorry! The guy's drunk, they won't let me go until we get this.
我知道,對不起。跟我對戲的演員喝醉了。戲沒拍好他們不讓我走。
Rachel: Oh my God! I'm gonna have to find another minister.
我的天啊,我得再去找位牧師。
Joey: No! No, I'm the minister!
不,我就是牧師!
Joey: All right, look-look, put them both on the phone, I'll marry them right now.
聽著,叫他們兩個一起聽電話,我現在就幫他們主婚。
Rachel: Ugh! Joey, I have to go.
喬伊,我得掛電話了。
Joey: Hey! Don't you hang up on me! I'll marry you and me right now! I have the power!
別掛我電話!我現在就可以幫你主婚!我有那樣的權力!
Ross: There you go. You put on a tuxedo! Now that wasn't so scary, was it? !
你瞧瞧,你穿上了禮服一點都不可怕吧?!
Chandler: No.
對。
Ross: I'm telling you, just a little bit at a time.
我跟你說一步一步慢慢來。
Chandler: Yeah okay. Well, what's the next little bit?
接下來我們要做什么?
Ross: Getting married.
結婚。
Ross: Okay. Okay. You can do that too! Just like you've done everything else!
你一定能辦到,其他的事你都做得很好!
Chandler: Yeah. You're right. I can do that.
你說得對,我可以辦到。
Ross: Yeah.
是。
Chandler: Okay, excuse me for a minute.
我要出去一下,
Ross: Wh—Hey—Whoa-whoa, where, where you going? !
你要去哪?!
Chandler: Ross, I am not gonna run away again! I just want to get a little fresh air.
我不會再逃走,我只想呼吸點新鮮空氣。
Ross: Okay.
好吧。
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Chandler: Oh fresh air!
新鮮空氣!
Rachel: Cover for me.
幫我掩護。
Phoebe: Wait! Maybe, maybe you're overreacting! You do that you know.
等等,或許你反應過度了。你可以做到的。
Rachel: Well Phoebe, we gotta do something!
菲比,我們得想個辦法。
Rachel: Well, you know. I mean there's no way Joey's gonna make it in time. So I'm gonna through the hotel and see if there's any other weddings going on.
你知道的,喬伊沒辦法及時趕過來,我去看看酒店里有沒有其他人在辦婚禮。
Phoebe: Okay. Oh but don't tell them Monica's pregnant because, they frown on that.
別告訴他們莫妮卡懷孕了,因為他們唾棄那種事。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
frown [fraun]

想一想再看

n. 皺眉,不悅
v. 皺眉頭,不同意

 
charity ['tʃæriti]

想一想再看

n. 慈善,慈善機關(團體), 仁慈,寬厚

聯想記憶
drift [drift]

想一想再看

vi. 漂流,漂移,漂泊,吹積,偏離
vt.

 
stall [stɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 貨攤,攤位,廄,畜欄,(飛行器)失速
v

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,經理,主管,指導者,導演

 
surgery ['sə:dʒəri]

想一想再看

n. 外科,外科手術,診所

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 热天午后| 九九九九九九九九九九热| 杨子萱| 农村gaygayxxx| 秋霞影视| 铁血使命演员表全部| 尺子1:1原图| 一声所爱·大地飞歌| 李修蒙出生年月| 电影疯狂| 湖北经视频道| 风之谷钢琴谱| 小镇追凶电影在线观看| 一万个伤心的理由| 内蒙古电视台| 西班牙女郎| 在线播放的免费电影网站| 挤黑头痘痘视频| 都市频道在线直播| 哈基米| 福建省地图高清版全图可放大| kiss the rain钢琴谱| 免费看黄网站在线| 王晓男演员个人资料| 王思聪是谁| 男男女女 电影| 2024新款微信图片| 神医喜来乐演员表| 喜羊羊简谱| 发型男2024流行发型图片 | 黄网站在线观看视频| 视力图| 王渝萱林教授最经典的三个角色| 新世纪大学英语综合教程3| 糟老头视频| 明天属于我们双男主法剧在线观看| 侠侣探案| 美女网站视频免费| 麻花影业| 韩绛| 夏的词语|