Monica: Do you realize this is probably the last time we'll all be here in the coffee house as six single people?
你們有沒有意識到,這是最后一次,我們六個單身的人在這個咖啡廳?
Phoebe: Why? ! What's happening to the coffee house? ! Oh!
為什么?!這個咖啡廳要發生什么事了嗎?!噢!
Chandler: Yep! From now on its gonna be the four of you guys and me and the misses. The little woman. The wife. The old ball and chain.
從現在開始,只有你們四個,和我以及這位女士。這位小婦人。這位妻子。這個陳舊的婚姻枷鎖。
Monica: Old?
陳舊的?
Chandler: The young hot ball and chain.
這個年輕性感的婚姻枷鎖。
Monica: That's much better.
好多了。
Rachel: Op! We gotta go!
我們該走了。
Ross: Oh, where are you guys going?
你們去哪里?
Monica: We're gonna pick up the wedding dress then we're gonna have lunch with mom.
我們要去拿禮服,還要和媽媽一起吃午飯。
Ross: Joey, you're having lunch with my mom?
喬伊,你也要去和我媽吃飯嗎?
Joey: No, I just heard lunch. But yeah, I can go. Sure!
不,我只聽到了"午餐"。我也可以去呀,當然啦。
Ross: You know what? Actually I'm kinda glad they're leaving. Cause I need to talk to you about something.
知道嗎?事實上,我很高興他們離開。有件事我得跟你談一談。
Chandler: What's up?
怎么啦?
Ross: Well this may be a little awkward.
也許會有點尷尬。
Chandler: Listen, if you want to borrow money, it's kind of a bad time. I'm buying dinner for 128 people tomorrow night.
如果你想借錢,現在不是時候。明天我要請128個人吃飯。
Ross: No, it's not that, now what I'm going to say to you, I'm not saying as your friend. Okay? I'm saying as it as Monica's older brother.
不是借錢。現在我不是以你朋友的身份,說下面的話,而是以莫妮卡哥哥的身份。
Chandler: But you're still my friend?
但你還是我的朋友?
Ross: Not for the next few minutes.
接下來的幾分鐘不是。
Chandler: During this time, are you still my best man?
那么現在,你還是不是我的伴郎?
Ross: Nope.
不是。
Chandler: Do I still call you Ross?
我還可以叫你羅斯嗎?
Ross: Okay!
是的!
Ross: You guys are getting married tomorrow and I couldn't be more thrilled for both of you, but as Monica's older brother I have to tell you this.
你們就快結婚了,而我激動不已。但是做為她的哥哥,我必須告訴你。
Ross: If you ever hurt my little sister, if you ever cause her any unhappiness of any kind, I will hunt you down, and kick your ass!
如果你傷害了我的妹妹,如果你使她不開心,我會把你摁倒在地上,揣你的屁股。
Ross: What? I'm serious!
怎么啦?我是認真的!
Ross: Come! Hey! Dude! Stop it! Okay? I'm not kidding here!
伙計,不要這樣,我不是開玩笑。
Chandler: Hey, I hear what your saying, okay? And, thanks for the warning.
我明白你說的事啦,并且,感謝你的警告。
Ross: No problem.
別客氣。
Chandler: So are we friends again?
我們現在又是朋友了嗎?
Ross: Yeah.
對。
Chandler: Okay. You won't believe what Monica's older brother just said to me!
你肯定不相信剛剛莫妮卡她哥跟我說了什么!
Rachel: What you doing, Mon?
你在做什么,莫妮卡?
Monica: I'm making a list of all the things that are most likely to go wrong at the wedding. Now, that way I can be prepared.
我在列一些在婚禮上會出問題的事情。這樣我可以有所準備。
Phoebe: What are they?
是些什么事情?
Monica: Well, so far I have, my bride's maids dresses won't get picked up, my veil gets lost, or I don't have my something blue.
目前為止,比如沒拿禮服,婚紗的蒙面紗找不到,或是我忘了拿藍色的東西。
Rachel: Hey! Those are all the things I'm responsible for!
我是負責這些的呀。
Monica: I had to go with the odds Rach.
我必須以防萬一。
Joey: Hey! You guys! Remember that audition I had a while ago and didn't get the part?
嘿!你們好!記得那個我落選的試演嗎?
Rachel: The commercial?
那個廣告?
Joey: No!
不是。
Phoebe: That play?
那部戲劇?
Joey: No!
不是。
Monica: That other play?
另外那部戲劇?
Joey: No!
不是。
Phoebe: The movie?
那部電影?
Joey: Yes!
對了!
Phoebe: Oh! The one with the pilot and his dog who flies planes?
是那部關于飛行員和他的狗的?
Joey: No. But, man, that one hurt.
不。不過,那件事很傷我的心。
Joey: Yes that's the one about the soldiers who fight in World War I!
這部電影描述的是一戰的士兵。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah! Back then you know, we called the Great War. It really was!
噢,不錯呀。不過我們稱之為"偉大的戰爭"它確實是!
Joey: Well anyway, the guy they wanted backed out and now they want me! I start shooting today!
他們希望我回去參演!我今天會有拍攝!
Phoebe: Congratulations!
恭喜!
Rachel: Oh that's great!
太棒了!
Monica: Wait! Wait! Wait! You can't start today! Today's the rehearsal dinner!
等等!可是今晚上你要參加晚宴呀。
Joey: Oh no, I'll be done by then.
我會在開始之前搞定的。
Monica: Oh. Well then way to go you big movie star!
那你快去吧,電影明星!
Joey: I know! All right, I'll see you guys over there! I'm off to fight the Nazis.
再見了各位,我要去和納粹作戰了。
Rachel: Oh, wait Joey! We fought the Nazis in World War II, not World War I.
等一下,喬伊!納粹是我們二戰的敵人,不是一戰。
Joey: Whoa! Okay. Yeah well, who was in World War I?
好吧。我們一戰的敵人是誰?
Phoebe: Go ahead.
你說吧。
Rachel: You're gonna be late! Go! Go!
你要遲到了!快!快!
Monica: Who did we fight in World War I?
我們一戰的敵人是誰?
Rachel: Mexico?
墨西哥?
Phoebe: Yes! Very good.
對!非常棒。
The Assistant Director: Hey Joey! We're ready.
嘿,喬伊!我們準備好了。
Joey: Yeah! Me too.
是呀!我也是。
The Assistant Director: Richard, We're ready for you. Joey Tribbiani, This is Richard Crosby he's playing Vincent.
理查,我們準備好了。喬伊·崔比安尼這位是理查·克洛斯比,他要飾演文森。
Joey: I'm doing my scenes with you?
我要跟你演對手戲?
Richard: Nice to meet you Joey.
很高興能認識你,喬伊。
Joey: Wow! I can't believe this! This is incredible. I mean you just won an Oscar!
我真不敢相信。不可思議。你剛剛贏得了奧斯卡獎。
Richard: No I didn't.
不,我沒有。
Joey: I think you did.
我知道你拿了。
Richard: I think I lost. Three times.
我想我落選了,三次。
Joey: Cookie? Would you? Richard: No.
餅干要嗎?不。
The Director: Okay! We're about an hour away from getting the scene lit. So if you guys don't mind, can we run it a couple of times?
現在距離開拍還有一個小時。你們能不能排練一下?
Richard: Yeah, sure.
好的,沒問題。
The Director: Okay, all right. Let's do it. And Action!
好的,沒問題。好的。開始!
Joey: We have to find the rest of the platoon!
我們得找到其他士兵!
Richard: Forget the platoon! The platoon is gone!
不,忘了他們吧!他們已經完了!
Joey: What? !
什么?!
Richard: The platoon is dead! Face facts Tony!
他們都死了!面對現實吧,東尼!
Joey: So what are we gonna do? ! We have no reinforcements! No food!
我們該怎么辦?我們沒有援兵!沒有食物!
Richard: No, we still have food in the basement! I saw potatoes and some dry pasta!
不,我們在地下室里還有食物。土豆和一些通心粉。
The Director: Hang on a minute! Joey, you keep touching your face. Is something wrong?
等一下!喬伊,你一直在摸臉。有什么問題嗎?
Joey: No. Nope, I thought it might be kind of a cool character thing. You know? He's uh, he's a face toucher.
不,沒有。我覺得可以把這作為角色的標志性動作。他是個喜歡摸臉的人。
The Director: I don't think so. Let's take it back to Richard's last line. Action!
還是算了吧。我們從理查最后一句臺詞開始。開拍!
Richard: We may not have any weapons, but we still have food. In the basement I saw potatoes and some dry pasta, and a few tins of tuna!
雖然我們沒有武器,但我們還有食物。我在地下室看到土豆,通心粉以及幾罐吞拿魚罐頭!
Monica: Honey, we gotta go!
親愛的,我們該走了!
Chandler: Okay. Here's a question you never have to ask. My dad just called and wanted to know if he could borrow one of your pearl necklaces.
這個問題真的很難啟齒,我爸打電話來問能借用你的珍珠項鏈。
Monica: Did he say what kind of neckline he's wearing?
他有提到他的領口剪栽是哪種嗎?
Chandler: No.
沒有。
Monica: Well, I only met him once, but I'm guessing plunging?
我只見過他一次,但我猜是低胸?
Chandler: Yeah, He is more of a if-you've-got-it-flaunt-it kind of father.
他是那種不顯擺不罷休的老爸。
Monica: I don't have anything like that, but let me go see if Rachel does.
我沒有那種項鏈,我去問問瑞秋有沒有適合的。
Chandler: Yes, include more people in this.
對,把更多的人扯進來吧。
Monica: Hey, do you realize that at this time tomorrow we'll be getting married?
你有沒有意識到明天我們就結婚了?
Chandler: Wait a minute! I have a date tomorrow night.
我明晚好像有個約會。
Monica: I just, I can't believe that we made it!
我不敢相信我們真的辦到了。
Chandler: Well you don't have to sound so surprised.
別一副很訝異的樣子。
Monica: I'm sorry but…nothing.
對不起,不過…沒事了。
Chandler: What?
怎么啦?
Monica: Well, honestly? Ever since we got engaged I've been waiting for something to flip you out.
好吧,老實說?自從我們訂婚之后,我一直等著看你不安的樣子。
Chandler: Honestly? Me too.
老實說?我也是。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Yeah. You know I keep thinking that something stupid is gonna come up and I'll go all Chandler. But nothing has.
是的。我一直覺得會有蠢事發生然后我會做錢德勒會做的事。但什么事都沒發生。
Monica: Oh, I'm so glad. Thank you so much for staying so calm during this. I mean it's really, it's made me stay calm. I could've been worse!
我真高興。謝謝你在這段時間一直都非常冷靜。這也讓我能保持冷靜。我可能會變得更糟的。
Chandler: I'll be right there.
我馬上回來。
Monica: Hi! If you're calling before Saturday, you've reached Monica and Chandler. But if you're calling after Saturday, you've reached Mr. and Mrs. Bing! Please leave a message for the Bings!
如果你在星期六前打電話來,這里是莫妮卡跟錢德勒家。但如果你在星期六后打電話來,這里是賓氏夫婦家。請留言給賓氏夫婦!
Monica: Hey Maureen! Gosh! Hey, Chandler? This is my cousin Maureen.
嘿,墨琳!天啊!嘿,錢德勒!她是我表妹墨琳。
Chandler: We're the Bings.
我們是賓氏夫婦。
Rachel: Hi! Oh you guys look so beautiful!
嗨!你們打扮得都很漂亮!
Chandler: Mr.and Mrs.Bing!
賓先生跟賓太太!
Ross: Wow Monica! Hey, just so you know I had my older brother talk with Chandler.
哇哦,莫妮卡!告訴你,我以哥哥的身份和錢德勒談了談。
Monica: What is that?
你說了什么?
Ross: Well, I told him that if he ever hurt you I would hunt him down and kick his ass!
我告訴他,如果他傷害了你。我會把他摁倒揣他屁股。
Ross: What? ! What is the matter with everybody? ! I am serious! I would kick his ass!
什么?!大家到底怎么啦?!我很認真的!我會揣他屁股的!
Phoebe: Ross, please! My make-up!
羅斯,拜托!我的妝要花了!
Chandler: Hi.
嗨。
Mrs.Bing: Chandler!
錢德勒!
Chandler: Mom. Thanks for wearing something.
媽媽。感謝你穿了些東西。
Mrs.Bing: Oh honey! This is so exciting! I thought we screwed you up so bad this day would never come. Oh and just think. Soon there'll be lots of little Bings.
哦,親愛的!真令人激動!我以為我們已經害得你不敢結婚了呢。你想想,很快地就會添出不少賓氏小寶寶。
Joey: I can't believe I have to go back to work after this and get spit on again.
我不敢相信,我就要回去工作了,讓人家噴一臉口水。
Phoebe: You're lucky. At least the people that spit on you are famous.
你算幸運的。至少噴你口水的人很有名。
Joey: Who spits on you?
誰對你噴過口水?
Phoebe: I don't want to talk about work.
我不想談工作的事。
Monica: Mrs.Bing. Here, these are my parents, Judy and Jack Geller.
賓太太,這是我爸媽朱迪跟杰克·蓋勒。
Mrs.Geller: It's lovely to meet you.
很高興能見到你。
Mr.Geller: So are you his mother or his father?
你是他媽還是他爸?
Mrs.Geller: Jack!
杰克!
Mr.Geller: What? ! I've never seen one before!
怎么啦?他們兩個我從來沒碰到過。
Monica: Dad! There's Ross, why don't you go talk to him?
爸!羅斯在那邊去,跟他談一談吧。
Mr.Geller: I didn't even have a chance to act as though I'm okay with it!
我還沒表現我對這種事沒關系呢。
Mr.Bing: Hello all!
大家好!
Chandler: Hi dad.
嗨,爸。
Monica: Hi Mr.Bing.
嗨,賓先生。
Mr.Bing: Nora.
諾拉。
Mrs.Bing: Charles.
查爾斯。
Monica: It's so great to see you both here.
真高興看到你們都在這里。
Mr.Bing: Yes! Although, I think we may be seeing a little too much of some people. Aren't you a little old to be wearing a dress like that?
是呀。盡管,我們可能看某人看的很多了。以你的年齡,是不是不適合穿成這樣?
Mrs.Bing: Don't you have a little too much penis to be wearing a dress like that?
那你是不是多了些東西,而不適合穿成這樣?
Chandler: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Mr.Geller: Of course you can kick his ass son.
你當然可以揣他的屁股,兒子。
Mrs.Geller: You could kick anyone's ass you want too.
只要你想,你可以揣任何人的屁股。
Ross: Thanks you guys.
謝謝你們。
Monica: Rach! Rach! Hey, could you do me a favor and would talk to Chandler's dad and try to keep him away from Chandler's mom?
瑞秋!瑞秋!快去跟錢德勒他爸聊天別讓他錢德勒的媽媽杠上。
Rachel: Yeah! But I don't know what he looks like!
但我不知道他長什么樣子!
Monica: He is the man in the black dress.
他穿著黑色連衣裙。
Rachel: Hi! I'm Rachel, a friend of Monica and Chandler's.
嗨!我是瑞秋,莫妮卡跟錢德勒的朋友。
Woman: I'm Amanda.
我是阿曼達。
Rachel: Oh I get it! "A man, duh!"
哦,我明白了。"是男人,才怪!"
Ross: Can I have everyone's attention please? I'm Ross Geller.
大家注意下好嗎?我是我是羅斯·蓋勒。
Mr.Geller: Doctor Ross Geller.
羅斯·蓋勒博士。
Ross: Dad, please! As I was saying, I'm Dr.Ross Geller. And I'm the best man.
爸,拜托!我剛剛說過。我是羅斯·蓋勒博士。我是伴郎。
Ross: And this marriage is doubly special for me, because not only is the groom my best friend but uh, the bride is my little sister.
這個婚姻對我有雙重特殊意義,不僅僅因為新郎是我最好的朋友,還因為新娘是我的妹妹。
Ross: And, she's the greatest sister a guy could ask for. So if you'd all please join me in raising a glass to the, the couple we're here to celebrate.
她是最好的妹妹。各位請舉杯。敬這對新人。
Ross: To the Bings.
敬賓氏夫婦。
All: To the Bings!
敬賓氏夫婦!