Rachel: I don't know why they didn't just tell us.
我不知道他們為什么不告訴我們。
Joey: I know! I mean it's not like we weren't cool about it.
就是呀,好像我們會很不淡定似的。
Joey: You? ! And you? !
你?和你?!
Monica: Yes, but you cannot tell anyone! No one knows!
你不能說出去!還沒人知道!
Joey: How? ! When? !
怎么發生的?!何時發生的?!
Chandler: It happened in London.
在倫敦發生的。
Joey: In London? !
在倫敦?
Chandler: The reason we didn't tell anyone was because we didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
我們沒告訴任何人,因為我們不希望把事情搞大。
Joey: But it is a big deal! I have to tell someone!
可這是件大事呀!我得告訴其他人!
Chandler: No-no-no-no-no! You can't!
不行,不行!你不能這樣!
Monica: Please? Please? ! We just don't want to deal with telling everyone, okay? Just promise you won't tell.
求你了!求你了!我們還不想告訴他們,好嗎?所以請你保證不要說出去呀。
Joey: All right!
好吧!
Monica: I can't wait to be with you! I'll just tell Rachel I'm gonna be doing laundry for a couple of hours.
我等不及和你在一起了。我告訴瑞秋我要去洗幾個小時衣服。
Chandler: Laundry. Huh. Is that my new nickname? !
洗衣服?那是我的新昵稱嗎?
Monica: You know what your nickname is, Mr. Big...
你知道你的昵稱是什么,大先生……
Phoebe: Oh, look! There's Monica and Chandler! Hey! Hey, you guys! Hey! Ohh! Ohh! Ahh-ahhh!
瞧,莫妮卡和錢德勒在那邊!嘿!你們好呀!嘿!
Phoebe: Ahhh! Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica!
莫妮卡和錢德勒!莫妮卡和錢德勒!
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: CHANDLER AND MONICA!
錢德勒和莫妮卡!
Rachel: OH MY GOD!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: OH! MY EYES! MY EYES!
噢,我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Rachel: Phoebe! Phoebe! It's okay! It's okay!
菲比!菲比!沒事的!沒事的!
Phoebe: No! They're doing it!
才不是呢!他們正在做呢!
Rachel: I know! I know! I know!
我知道!我知道!我知道!
Phoebe: You know?
你知道?
Rachel: Yes, I know! And Joey knows! But Ross doesn't know so you have to stop screaming!
對,我知道!喬伊也知道!但羅斯不知道,你不能再喊了!
Ross: What's going on?
出什么事了?
Phoebe and Rachel: Ohhh!
噢,嗨!
Ross: What? ! What? !
怎么啦?怎么啦?
Rachel: Nothing! Oh God, we're just so excited that you want to get this apartment!
沒什么!天啊,我們好興奮你可能會搬過來!
Ross: Actually, it looks really good.
事實上,它看起來不錯。
Phoebe: Get in here! Come on!
過來啊!快點!
Phoebe: Okay, so now they know that you know and they don't know that Rachel knows?
他們知道你知道,但他們不知道瑞秋知道?
Joey: Yes, but you know what? It doesn't matter who knows what. Now, enough of us know that we can just tell them that we know! Then all the lying and the secrets would finally be over!
對,但你知道嗎?誰知道什么并不重要。現在有足夠的人知道了,就可以告訴他們我們知道了。謊言和秘密終于可以終結了!
Phoebe: Or, we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own.
或者我們不要告訴他們我們知道,我們可以找點小樂子。
Rachel: All right honey, we'd better go if we wanna catch that movie.
好,親愛的,我們最好趕緊走,要不趕不上電影了。
Monica: Bye!
再見!
All: Bye!
再見!
Phoebe: Bye Chandler! I miss you already.
再見,錢德勒!我已經開始想你了。
Chandler: Okay, did you see that? ! With the inappropriate and the pinching!
你看到了嗎?她很不正經地捏了我一下!
Monica: Actually, I did!
我看到了!
Chandler: Okay, so now do you believe that she's attracted to me?
你現在相信她喜歡上我了吧?
Monica: Ohhh, oh my God! Oh my God! She knows about us!
天啊!天啊!她知道我們的事了!
Chandler: Phoebe knows about us!
菲比知道我們的事!
Joey: Well I didn't tell them!
我沒告訴她們!
Monica: Them? ! Who's them?
她們?!她們是誰?
Joey: Uhhh, Phoebe and Joey.
菲比和喬伊。
Monica: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: And Rachel. I would've told you but they made me promise not to tell!
還有瑞秋。我本來要告訴你們的,可是她們要我答應不說。
Monica: Oh man, they think they are so slick messing with us! But see they don't know that we know that they know! So…
她們以為他們很厲害 竟然玩我們,可是他們不知道我們已經知道他們知道。所以……
Chandler: Ahh yes, the messers become the messies!
對,整人的變成被整的!
Phoebe: Oh, my God, he wants me to come over and feel his bicep and more!
天啊,他要我過去摸他的二頭肌什么的!
Rachel: Are you kidding? !
你開什么玩笑?!
Rachel: I can not believe he would do that to Mon…Whoa!
真不敢相信他會對莫妮卡這樣……哇!
Rachel: Joey, do they know that we know?
喬伊,他們知道我們知道了嗎?
Joey: No.
不知道。
Rachel: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: They know you know.
他們知道你們知道了。
Rachel: Ugh, I knew it! Oh I cannot believe those two!
我就知道!這兩個人太過分了!
Phoebe: God, they thought they can mess with us! They're trying to mess with us? ! They don't know that we know they know we know! Joey, you can't say anything!
他們以為可以耍我們!他們想要耍我們?!他們不知道我們知道他們知道我們知道!喬伊,你什么也不能說!
Joey: Couldn't even if I wanted too.
即使我想說,也不知道要怎么說。
Chandler: Listen, this is totally getting out of hand! Okay? She wants me to put lotion on her!
局面完全失控了,她要我替她抹乳液!
Monica: She's bluffing!
她那是虛張聲勢!
Chandler: Look, she's not backing down! She went like this!
她沒有退縮!她快要撲上來了!
Phoebe: He's not backing down. He went to get lotion.
他沒有退縮。他去拿乳液了。
Joey: Oh man! Aren't you guys done yet? !
你們還沒玩完嗎?!
Rachel: Joey look, just look at it this way, the sooner Phoebe breaks Chandler the sooner this is all over and out in the open.
菲比,早點攻破錢德勒,這件事就早一點完全公開。
Joey: Ooh! I like that! Oh, okay! Show him your bra! He's afraid of bras! Can't work them!
我喜歡。好吧。那好,讓他看你的胸罩。他對胸罩沒有抵抗力。
Phoebe: Wow! You didn't rip off any buttons.
哇!你沒扯掉任何一個扣子。
Joey: It's not my first time.
這又不是第一次了。
Monica: You go back out there and you seduce her till she cracks!
你繼續勾引她,直到她崩潰為止。
Chandler: Okay, give me a second! Did you clean up in here?
好棒,等一下。你在打掃這里?
Monica: Of course.
當然。
Chandler: Oh, you're going?
噢,你就要離開嗎?
Phoebe: Umm, not without you, lover.
除非和你一起離開,愛人。
Phoebe: So this is my bra.
瞧,這是我的胸罩。
Chandler: It's very, very nice.
它看起來很棒。
Chandler: Well, come here. I'm very happy we're gonna have all the sex.
好吧,到這來。我真高興,我們可以一起做愛。
Phoebe: You should be. I'm very bendy.
你應該開心,我的柔軟度很好。
Phoebe: I'm gonna kiss you now.
我要吻你了。
Chandler: Not if I kiss you first.
除非我先吻你。
Chandler: Well, I guess there's nothing left for us to do but kiss.
我們現在除了接吻,沒有別的事可做了。
Phoebe: Here it comes. Our first kiss.
來了。我們的初吻。
Chandler: Okay! Okay! Okay! You win! You win! I can't have sex with ya!
好吧,好吧,好吧,你贏了!我不能和你做愛!
Phoebe: And why not? !
為什么不?!
Chandler: Because I'm in love with Monica!
因為我愛莫妮卡!
Phoebe: You're what? !
你怎么了?!
Chandler: Love her! That's right, I…LOVE…HER!
愛她!對,我愛她!
Chandler: I love her! I love you, Monica.
我愛她!我愛你,莫妮卡。
Monica: I love you too Chandler.
我也愛你。錢德勒。
Phoebe: I just…I thought you guys were doing it, I didn't know you were in love!
我以為你們兩個只是炮友。沒想到你們相愛了。
Joey: So that's it! It's over! Everybody knows!
就是這樣,結束了,大家都知道了。
Monica: Well actually, Ross doesn't.
其實,羅斯還不知道。
Chandler: Yes, and we'd appreciate it if no one told him yet.
請大家還不要告訴他。
Ross: No! No! What are you doing? ! GET OFF MY SISTER! !
不是吧。你在干什么放開我妹妹!
Phoebe: You know, you're friend's getting married, it's gotta change things.
朋友要結婚了,很多事都會改變。
Rachel: You really think it would be that different?
變化真的會那么大嗎?
Phoebe: How could it not be? I mean pretty soon they're gonna be having kids, and then they're just gonna be hanging out with other couples who have kids. And then maybe they're gonna have to leave the city to be near a Volvo dealership.
怎么會沒有?他們會有小孩,然后和有小孩的夫婦在一起。然后有可能離開城市,住在沃爾沃汽車代理商附近。
Rachel: Things change.
萬事皆無常。
Joey: But I don't want them to move to a Volvo dealership.
我不希望他們住在沃爾沃汽車代理商附近。
Ross: It'll be okay Joe.
喬伊,會沒事的。
Joey: Sorry, I just…I like things the way they are.
對不起,我只是喜歡他們原來的樣子。
Rachel: Hey, who's this little naked guy?
這個光著身子的小孩是誰?
Ross: That little naked guy would be me.
這個光著身子的小孩是我。
Rachel: Aww, look at the little thing.
你看看這個小東西。
Ross: Yes, yes, fine, that is my penis. Can we be grown-ups now?
是啊。對,那是我的小雞雞。我們現在可以成熟點了嗎?
Chandler: Who are those people?
這都是誰?
Ross: Got me.
問倒我了。
Monica: Oh, that's Nana right there in the middle.
正中間的是奶奶。
Rachel: Wow.
哇。
Monica: Let's see. "Me and the gang at Java Joe's."
我看看,“我和一幫朋友在爪哇喬店里”。
Rachel: Wow, Monica, you look just like your grandmother. How old was she there?
莫妮卡,你很像你祖母,那時她幾歲?
Monica: Let's see, 1939. Yeah, 24,25.
我看看,1939年。對,24、25歲。
Ross: Looks like a fun gang.
看來是很快樂的一幫朋友。
Joey: Ooh, look-look-look-look-look! I got Monica naked!
看看看,我找到莫妮卡光著身子的照片了。
Rachel: Let me see.
我看。
Ross: No no, that would be me again.
不,這還是我。
Monica: Hey, you guys!
嘿,大伙兒!
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well, we were just talking about you guys getting married and how great it is.
我們剛剛提到,你們要結婚了,非常地棒。
Joey: Yeah, you can get a Volvo. If that's what you really want.
對,你們可以買一輛沃爾沃。如果你們真想那樣的話。
Monica: Oh that's so sweet.
你們真好。
Chandler: So we both finished our vows.
我們都寫完婚誓了。
Rachel: Oh, can we read them?
我們可以看嗎?
Monica: Yeah, I don't hear Chandler's and he doesn't hear mine.
只要我不看到錢德勒的,他不看到我的就好。
Rachel: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: Oh, that's beautiful.
好感人。
Joey: Funny one! That's good!
好好笑!很好!
Rachel: Monica, will you marry me?
莫妮卡,你嫁給我好嗎?
Joey: What? I don't get it.
什么?我沒看懂。
Ross: Oh, yeah!
是喲!
Ross: Man, this is hilarious!
這太爆笑了!
Monica: Chandler!
錢德勒!
Chandler: Don't worry honey, we'll make yours funnier.
親愛的,別擔心,我們可以讓你的更好笑。
Chandler: Okay, what do you guys think?
你們覺得如何?
Ross: Dude!
老兄!
Joey: I have never known love like this.
我從沒見過這么偉大的愛情。
Chandler: You really like it?
你們真的喜歡嗎?
Ross: Dude! How did you write this?
老兄!你是怎么寫出來的?
Chandler: I stole Monica's and changed the name.
我抄了莫妮卡的,然后改了名字。
Ross: You can't do that!
你不能這么做!
Joey: If he goes first he can!
如果他先講的話就可以!