Melissa: Anyway, his name is Allan and we've been going out for three years. He was my first client when I became a party planner. He was planning a party for his girlfriend at the time.
話說回來,他叫艾倫。我們在一起三年了。他是我做宴會策劃的第一位客戶。那時他正要給他女朋友策劃宴會。
Melissa: Oh well. And he was Theta Beta Pi at Syracuse.
他是錫拉庫扎大學θβπ兄弟會的。
Rachel: Oh. Oh, that's great!
哦。哦,這太棒了!
Melissa: Hmm Phoebe, were you ever in a sorority?
嗯,菲比,你參加過姐妹會嗎?
Phoebe: Of course! Yeah, I was Thigh Mega Tampon.
當然!我參加過,我是大腿衛生棉條的成員。
Melissa: What one?
哪一個?
Phoebe: Yeah! You know, we were really huge too, but then they had to shut us down when Regina Philange died of alcohol poisoning.
我們原本也很龐大,但后來被關掉了,因為瑞吉娜·費蘭吉死于酒精中毒。
Melissa: Oh, isn't a shame when one girl ruins it for the whole bunch?
哦,因為一個女孩就出事,就把別人也都牽連了,真是丟臉。
Rachel: Anyway, speaking of drinking too much. I was telling Phoebe about that one crazy night after the Sigma Chi luau where you and I uh, we made out.
好了,醉話說的太多了。我跟菲比說了那次σκ夏威夷舞會以后的瘋狂事,就是我們倆來電那次。
Melissa: What?
什么?
Rachel: Remember? ! We, come on, We both had the sarongs on, and we had the coconut bikini tops.
記得嗎?我們?我們都穿著土著裙子,還有椰子比基尼。
Rachel: We went back to the house and got really silly and we made out.
之后我們回到家,腦筋變得不清楚然后我們接吻了。
Melissa: Oh wow, Ray-ray I have no idea what you're talking about.
哦喔,瑞瑞,我不知道你在說什么。
Phoebe: Really? !
真的嗎?!
Chandler: Ross is Batman!
羅斯是蝙蝠俠!
Monica: Well, he did manage to keep his identity secret for a long time.
哦,他把這個秘密保守的時間可夠長的。。
Chandler: Rachel got Ross the tuxedo that Val Kilmer wore in Batman. Okay Batman is so much cooler than James Bond!
瑞秋替羅斯弄到這件燕尾服方·基默在蝙蝠俠里穿的那件。蝙蝠俠比詹姆斯·邦德酷多!
Monica: What are you talking about? ! 007 has all those gadgets!
你在說什么啊?!007有好多新式武器!
Chandler: Batman has a utility belt!
蝙蝠俠有多功能腰帶!
Monica: 007 has a fancy car!
007有特制的汽車!
Chandler: Batman has the Batmobile!
蝙蝠俠有蝙蝠車!
Monica: 007 gets all the ladies.
007總是有美女相伴。
Chandler: Batman has Robin! We get ESPN right?
蝙蝠俠有羅賓!我們有體育頻道吧?
Monica: How about you go put on your 007 tuxedo and I'll make you a nice martini.
不如你穿上007的晚禮服,我給你弄點馬提尼酒。
Chandler: Actually, I don't like martinis.
實際上,我不喜歡馬提尼酒。
Monica: How about a Youhoo with a funny straw?
那一杯搖搖飲料加一根搞笑吸管?
Chandler: Ooh, yum!
哦,好啊!
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Listen, I know the invitation says 6:00, but does that mean that you want people to get there at six, or the show is gonna start right at six?
聽著,我知道請柬上寫著6點,但是是說你希望大家6點到,還是演出6點開始?
Monica: The show? !
演出?!
Joey: Right. Right. The wedding, gotcha. But I mean, it's gonna start a little late right? I mean, weddings start late. Right?
好吧。好吧婚禮,明白。但是,能不能開始得稍微晚一點?我是說,婚禮晚一點進行,行嗎?
Monica: Have you ever been to one of my weddings?
你那是沒參加過我的婚禮吧?
Joey: Ah. Yeah. Well look, the thing is it's the same day as my niece's christening and I really want my parents to be there in time to see me.
啊,你看,事情是這樣的。這天是我外甥女的洗禮,而且我真的希望我父母能及時趕到見到我。
Joey: Because my part's just in the beginning I'm not even in the rest of the show Wedding!
因為我的角色是在開始部分,演出的其他部分沒我什么事。婚禮!
Monica: The wedding starts at six.
婚禮6點開始。
Joey: Okay. Okay, I totally hear ya. Oo how about this? I vamp a little till they get there?
好 我明白了。這樣如何,我可以即興表演到他們到場。
Monica: You'll vamp? !
你要"即興表演"?!
Joey: Yeah! Yeah you know, like warm up the crowd. Ask them where they're from. Because in Joey Tribbiani you get a minister and you get an entertainer.
就像是暖場之類的,問他們從哪里來。因為有喬伊·崔比安尼在場,你便同時擁有了牧師和演員。
Joey: I'm a ministainer! There is no one better! There is no one greater!
我是個表演牧師!沒有更好,沒有更棒的了!
Rachel: How can you not remember us kissing? !
你怎么能不記得我們接吻了?!
Melissa: I don't know. I don't remember a lot of things that never happened.
我不知道。沒發生過的事我怎么能記得。
Rachel: Come on! Remember? We were on the sleeping porch! We couldn't stop giggling? And our coconuts kept knocking together?
拜托!記得嗎?我們在臥室外的走廊上不停地傻笑。我們的椰子殼撞在一起。
Phoebe: Oh, somewhere Joey's head is exploding.
喬伊的腦袋在某處爆炸了。
Rachel: Yeah, but come on. Listen, I'm sorry I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I told Phoebe that it happened and she doesn't believe me.
對吧?聽著,我很抱歉,我不想讓你難堪,不過我告訴菲比這發生了,可她不相信我。
Melissa: I'm sorry Ray-ray. I mean if I thought it happened I would say it. Maybe I passed out and you did stuff to me while I was sleeping.
對不起,瑞瑞。我是說如果這發生了,我會說的。也許你是在我睡著了以后親了我。
Rachel: No!
沒有!
Phoebe: Rachel, it's okay. You don't have to do this. I believe you. All right? Okay, if-if you say that you kissed Melissa, then you kissed Melissa.
瑞秋,放輕松。你不用這么做,好嗎?我相信你。如果你說你吻了梅莉莎,那么你就吻了梅莉莎。
Rachel: Thank you Phoebe.
謝謝你,菲比。
Melissa: But she didn't.
可是她沒有。
Phoebe: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Do you just carry that around?
你就帶著它走來走去?
Ross: Yes. I find it to be something of a conversation piece.
對。我發現這可以成為我炫耀的資本。
Monica: Between you and…
向誰?
Ross: Gunther. Hey-hey! Why don't we put them on? You know get a picture of Batman and James Bond together.
甘瑟。嘿嘿!我們把晚禮服都穿上吧,來張照片,那就是蝙蝠俠和詹姆斯。邦德站在一起。
Chandler: I would but mine doesn't fit. The pants are a little tight.
我想呢,可我的不合適。褲子有點緊。
Monica: A little tight? I could see 00 and 7 in those things.
有點緊?我可以從褲子上看出兩個0和一個7.
Ross: Well that stinks. I was looking forward to us wearing our celebrity tuxes together.
好吧,那很爛。我本來希望我們一起穿上名人的晚禮服呢。
Chandler: Well, does that mean that you're not going to wearing yours?
好,你是不是說,你不打算穿你這件參加婚禮了?
Ross: What are you kidding? It's Batman's tux!
什么,你開什么玩笑?這是蝙蝠俠的晚禮服!
Chandler: Let me try it on!
我試穿看看!
Ross: Okay, but just the jacket. 00 and 7 are not getting in there.
好吧,不過只能穿上衣。兩個0和一個7不要攙和進去。
Chandler: Okay. Holy double-vented comfort Batman! What's this?
好。雙面通風超舒適,蝙蝠俠這是什么?
Ross: What?
什么?
Chandler: An invitation for the At First Sight premiere? Oh my God! Val Kilmer didn't wear this in Batman! He wore it to the premiere of some tooty-fruity love story where he played a blind guy!
電影《一見鐘情》首映式的請柬?方·基默沒在《蝙蝠俠》里穿這件燕尾服。他穿這件去參加了那部文藝愛情片的首映,他不過演了個瞎子。
Ross: Let me see that! Oh man!
讓我看看!哦,老兄!
Chandler: The only superpower you have is a slightly heightened sense of smell.
你唯一超過常人的能力,就是嗅覺發達。
Joey: Hey! Uh, Monica? Chandler? Can I talk to you guys for a second?
嗨!嗯,莫妮卡?錢德勒?我能跟你們說句話嗎?
Monica: All right that's it, I give up! Whatever you want you can have it! You wanna sing a song? You wanna do a dance? You want your mom stand at the Alter and scream racial slurs? I don't care!
好吧,到此為止,我服了!無論什么你想怎么干都行!你打算唱歌?你打算跳舞?你想讓你媽媽站在圣壇前大喊種族危機?我不在乎!
Joey: No! No, I just wanna thank you guys for what you did for my parents, that was really sweet. They're so happy they get to be a part of your special day.
不!不,我只是想謝謝你們為我父母做的,真是太好了。他們非常高興成為你們大喜之日的一員。
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Chandler: Well, you're welcome. And tell them we're really glad they're coming.
好,不用客氣。告訴他們,他們能來我們真的很高興。
Joey: Okay. I will. Ohh! Check out what they got me to wear for the ceremony!
我會的。看看他們替我準備參加婚禮的衣服!
Joey: Huh? I wear it like this when I marry you guys, and then this is for party time.
啊?我替你們主婚時這樣戴 然后在宴會時這樣戴。
Rachel: It happened! I am telling you it happened!
那件事發生過!我告訴絕對發生過。
Melissa: Okay. Well, it was great meeting you. And Rachel, I don't think I'll be calling you because you know you've gotten weird. Take care you guys.
很高興認識你。瑞秋,我大概不會打電話給你了,因為你變得好奇怪。保重,兩位。
Rachel: What? ! Wait a minute! No wait a minute! Okay? Look, that night was the one wild thing I have ever done in my entire life, and I'm not gonna let you take that away from me! Okay, so if you don't remember that, maybe you will remember this!
什么?!等等!等等!聽著,那一晚的事是我這輩子里干的最瘋狂的了,我不會讓你這么輕易就否認!好吧,那么如果你不記得那個,也許你會記得這個!
Melissa: My God! You love me!
天啊!你愛我。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Melissa: Of course I remember our kiss. I think about it all the time. I can still hear the coconuts knocking together I…I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't think that you'd return my love, and now that you have…
我當然記得那個吻。我每時每刻都在想著。椰子殼的撞擊聲還在我耳畔縈繞,我不想告訴你,因為我覺得你不會回應我的愛,而現在你……
Melissa: Aww, look who's being suddenly shy. You can't tell me you don't feel what I feel. Nobody can kiss that good and not mean it.
啊,看看誰開始害羞了。別告訴我你感覺和我不一樣。沒人能接吻這樣棒,還沒有一點感覺。
Rachel: I'm just a good kisser.
我就是吻功很好而已。
Melissa: Shut up!
閉嘴!
Rachel: I'm sorry!
對不起!
Melissa: Oh you don't have to be sorry. I'm obviously kidding. I'm not in love with you. I'm not in love with her. I don't hear coconuts banging together.
哦,你不用抱歉。我明顯是開玩笑。我并不愛你。我并不愛她。我沒聽到椰子的碰撞聲。
Melissa: Yeah, I don't picture your face when I make love to my boyfriend. Anyway, I gotta go. A kiss good-bye? No? Okay.
對,我沒有在和我男朋友做愛的時候,把他想象成你。不管怎樣,我得走了。來個吻別?不?好吧。
Rachel: I mean I had no idea that that was gonna…
我沒想到會是這樣……
Rachel: What the hell was that? !
你這是干什么?!
Phoebe: I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
我只是想看看有什么大不了的。
Rachel: And?
那么?
Phoebe: I've had better.
我有過更好的。
Chandler: All right! I found one that fits!
好了!我找到一件合適的!
Rachel: Well you know what they say, the 23rd time's the charm.
怪不得他們說,第23次是有魔力的。
Rachel: Aww, look at you all handsome!
看看你,好英俊!
Chandler: Whose is it?
這是誰穿過的?
Rachel: Oh does it matter? ! All that matters is that you look so handsome.
有什么關系嗎?!最重要的是你看來很英俊。
Chandler: Whose is it?
是誰的?
Rachel: I don't want to say.
我不想說。
Chandler: Oh, come on! I don't care! Come on! Whose is it?
哦,拜托!我不在乎!是誰的?
Rachel: Diane Keeton.
黛安·基頓(女演員)。