嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey! How did it go with Elizabeth?
你跟伊麗莎白談得怎樣?
Ross: Huh? Oh oh, it was fine. Uh, it was just a misunderstanding. She didn't want me to go with her. She just wanted to let me know that she's going to Florida for spring vacation.
沒事,只是一場誤會。她沒有要找我去,她只是要告訴我,她要去佛羅里達放春假。
Chandler: Wait a minute, she going for spring vacation or she going for spring break?
等等,她是去放春假,還是去春游?
Ross: What's what's the difference?
有什么差別?
Monica: Well, spring vacation you're doing nice things with your grandparents. Spring break you're doing frat guys.
春假是跟爺爺奶奶共享天倫,春游是跟兄弟會的人上床。
Ross: Hey, you know what? Not all spring breaks are like that.
并非每個人的春游都那樣。
Phoebe: What did you do on yours?
你做了什么?
Ross: I went to Egypt with my dad.
我跟我爸去埃及。
Chandler: I can see it now, ‘Look dad, it's the Sphinx!’
我可以想像,“看吶爸爸,是獅身人面像!”
Ross: I think Elizabeth is a little more serious than, ‘Spring break!’ All right? I mean come on, she's taken my class!
伊麗莎白那么正經,不會去“春游”,好嗎?她修了我的課!
Monica: And slept with the professor.
還跟教授上床。
Ross: I wanna call her.
我去打給她。
Rachel: Hey! You guys umm, I want you to meet Sebastian.
各位,這是賽巴斯欽。
Sebastian: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: We just uh, we just met at the newsstand. We both grabbed for the last Field & Stream. What? I read it.
我們剛剛在報攤認識,我們都買了《原野與河流》(著名的狩獵和釣魚雜志)。怎么了,我一直在看啊。
Sebastian: Can I get you a cup of coffee?
你要咖啡嗎?
Rachel: Oh yes! Thank you!
要,謝謝!
Phoebe: Rachel, what the hell is this? !
瑞秋,你這是什么意思?!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: You ask us to find you a guy and then you come traipsing in here with a guy of your own? !
你叫我們幫你找人,卻自己帶了個人來?!
Rachel: You found me a guy?
你們幫我找到人了?
Monica: Yes! We found you a really cute and funny guy from Chandler's work!
對,我們在錢德的公司相中一個可愛風趣的人!
Phoebe: Yeah and I I found you one too, who is not a weirdo.
我也找了一個不是怪胎的人。
Rachel: Well, you know what though you guys? I really appreciate that but I think I'm just gonna take Sebastian to the charity.
你們知道嗎?真是謝謝你們,不過我帶賽巴斯欽去就好了。
Chandler: Are you sure? ! Because our guy smells incredible!
你確定?我們這個很香喔!
Monica: Uh, would you stop with it that already? !
別再提那個了好嗎?!
Sebastian: Here you go.
你的咖啡。
Rachel: Oh, thank you.
謝謝。
Phoebe: So, Sebastian, do you do any volunteer work?
賽巴斯欽,你有在當義工嗎?
Sebastian: Uh, no, not really. Why?
沒有,怎么了?
Phoebe: No reason, it's just I know a single guy who does care about other people.
沒事,我只是認識一個關心別人的單身漢。
Chandler: Are you funny?
你風趣嗎?
Sebastian:'Scuse me?
什么?
Rachel: What're you guys doing?
你們在干什么?
Chandler: Are you funny? Tell us a joke!
你風趣嗎?講個笑話來聽!
Sebastian: Look, I just wanted to have coffee with Rachel.
我只是想和瑞秋喝杯咖啡。
Phoebe: Yeah. Well, so do a lot of people.
很多人都想。
Sebastian: Actually, I uh, I gotta get going. Give me a call sometime.
說實話我該走了,有空打電話給我。
Rachel: Oh, but you know, you didn't give me your phone number.
但是……你沒給我電話號碼。
Sebastian: Ok! See you later!
好,那就改天見!
Chandler: Turns out he is kinda funny.
原來他蠻風趣的。
Rachel: I cannot believe you guys! He was really nice and he just left because of you!
你們太過份了!他人很好,卻被你們趕走了!
Chandler: Yeah, but Sebastian? What is that? A cat's name?
賽巴斯欽耶?那是貓的名字嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah, you know what I noticed Rachel? He scares easy. You know, Is that the kind of guy you wanna take to a ball? "Hey Sebastian, would you like to dance?" "Uhh, ok I gotta go!"
你知道我發現什么?他很容易被嚇到。你想帶這種人參加舞會嗎?“賽巴斯欽,要不要跳舞?”“好,我得走了!”
Monica: All right guys stop it. Rachel, we're very sorry that is a very insensitive thing for us to do.
別再說了。瑞秋,對不起,我們太過份了。
Monica: And, you know what? Let us make it up to you, we have two really great guys for you.
這樣吧,讓我們補償你,我們有兩個好男人讓你挑。
Phoebe: Yeah! What've you got to lose? You know you might even end up with someone really special if you pick my guy.
對啊,你有什么損失?搞不好會認識讓你心動的人,如果你選我這邊的話。
Rachel: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Ok, so you will meet our guys?
你愿意見我們找的人?
Rachel: Yes, I'll meet 'em.
我愿意。
Chandler: Ok now it doesn't matter which one you choose, you know?
你要選誰都行。
Chandler: It's completely up to you. Our guy is perfect, or you can go out with the guy that Phoebe deemed not good enough to go out with herself.
由你自己決定。我們這個很完美,或者你也可以選那個菲比自己看不上眼的人。
Joey: Phoebe! There you are! Ok, you broke my fridge; ,you owe me 400 bucks!
菲比,你在這里!你弄壞我的冰箱,欠我4百!
Phoebe: Ok, sure!
好吧。
Joey: Really? !
真的?
Phoebe: Ooh, technically you owe me $600 for sending out happy thoughts on your last ten auditions.
技術上來說你欠我6百,作為我給你前十次試鏡出點子的報酬。
Joey: Call it even?
那就扯平了?
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: Well there you are! So what did Elizabeth say?
回來了,伊麗莎白怎么說?
Ross: Well, it turns out that she is going to Daytona for spring break woohoo. That means, that means wet T shirt contests, guys doing shots off girl's bodies, waking up next to people you don't even know...
她真的是要去德通納春游,也就是有濕T恤美女選拔賽,男生朝女生身上扔水球,在陌生人身邊醒來……
Joey: Man, she is gonna have a great time! Is is she staying at the Hotel Corona?
她會玩得很爽!她要住可樂娜飯店嗎?
Chandler: You know the hotels?
你熟悉那里的飯店?
Joey: Sure! I was there! Spring Break '81! Woohoo!
當然,我參加過81年春游!
Monica: In 1981 you were 13!
81年你才13歲!
Joey: So what? I drove down, sold T shirts, had a blast. And you know who knows how to party? Drunk college chicks.
那又怎樣?我開車去賣T恤,玩得好開心。你們知道誰最會瘋?酒醉的大學女生。
Ross: Ok, she can't go.
好,她不準去。
Phoebe: Ross, you can't tell her not to go. You just started dating.
羅斯,你不能叫她不要去,你們才交往沒多久。
Ross: Then what am I supposed to do?
那我該怎么辦?
Phoebe: Nothing, you just have to be cool with it.
不怎么辦,你只能接受。
Ross: Well what if she goes down and and sleeps with a bunch of guys?
要是她跑去跟一堆人上床呢?
Chandler: Well, maybe you don't marry this one.
那這次你就別娶她。
Rachel: I'm sorry, this is very serious. It is. And you know what, Ross? Here, you like her, she likes you, everything's gonna be fine.
對不起,這是很嚴肅的事。你知道嗎?你喜歡她,她也喜歡你,不會有事的。
Ross: You're right. I'm probably just overreacting. So if she is staying at this party hotel on the beach with a huge pool and free drinks with every meal.
你說得對,我反應過度了。她要住在濱海飯店,有大游泳池,每頓都有免費的飲料。
Joey: Well, if she's got enough money for that, she can certainly pay for the fridge she broke.
她既然這么有錢,一定能賠償她弄壞的冰箱。
Ross: I'm so glad you're going on this trip!
你能去旅行真是好事。
Elizabeth: Yeah! I've been working so hard this semester. I really need to go crazy you know, blow off some steam.
就是啊,我這學期那么用功。很需要瘋狂一下,緩解壓力。
Ross: Sure. Sure. Look I don't, I don't know if your plans are finalized yet, but umm, hey I I know another great way to blow off steam.
當然。我不知道你的計劃定了沒,還有一個辦法可以緩解壓力。
Elizabeth: What?
什么辦法?
Ross: Are you into crafts at all?
你喜歡做手工藝嗎?
Elizabeth: Ross, are you ok?
羅斯,你還好嗎?
Ross: Well, yeah, of cour of course I'm ok. What? I'm just being uh supportive. Supportive of you and this whole trip, and what what is uh, what's this?
我當然很好,我只是在表示支持,支持你和這次旅行,還有這是什么?
Elizabeth: It's a bathing suit?
那是泳衣。
Ross: To wear in front of people?
你要穿它去見人?
Elizabeth: Is that supportive?
這樣叫支持嗎?
Ross: Is this? !
這樣是嗎?
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Good good good good.
太好了。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: We're really glad you decided to meet our guy.
很高興你答應見我們找的人。
Rachel: Oh…
噢……
Monica: You're gonna like him so much. So umm, when do you wanna meet him?
你一定會很喜歡他。你要什么時候見他?
Rachel: I don't know. I know that I don't work late tomorrow night.
不曉得。我知道我明天不用加班。
Chandler: Tomorrow night is good. Tomorrow night is good, but uh, you know what? Why put off something till tomorrow that you can do right now? Eldad come here!
明晚不錯。明晚不錯。不過現在能做的事,為什么要拖到明天?艾達,過來。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Eldad, this is Rachel.
艾達,這位是瑞秋。
Eldad: How are you?
你好嗎?
Rachel: Well well a little blindsided but you know good.
有點措手不及,不過我很好。
Chandler: Eldad, sit down. Move over! Move over now! There you go! There you are!
艾達,坐……你坐過去!這就對了!
Monica: Ok! Ok! We can take a hint! What're you doing here? !
好,我們知道了!你來干什么?!
Phoebe: This is Patrick.
這位是派屈克。
Patrick: Hi.
嘿!
Chandler: Hi. Ok, you're too late ok? Because she's already with our guy.
嘿。你來晚了。她跟我們那個在一起了。
Phoebe: Oh my God, you're right! I am too late, they're sitting on the couch and talking! Rachel?
天哪,我是來晚了!他們正坐在沙發上聊天!瑞秋,怎樣?
Rachel: Yeah?
什么?
Phoebe: This is Patrick.
這是派屈克。
Rachel: Oh, hi.
噢,你好。
Patrick: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Yeah, this is the guy I was telling you about.
他就是我說的那個人。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Yeah. And believe me, this suit does not do justice to what's underneath it.
相信我,這套西裝太委屈底下的身材了。
Rachel: Oh ok, but Pheebs?
好,但是菲比。
Phoebe: Yeah?
怎樣?
Rachel: I'm just sort of in the middle of something.
我現在有點事。
Phoebe: Oh! Ok! Yeah, that's ok. Have a seat.
好,沒關系,你坐。
Monica: You can't do that!
你不能這樣!
Eldad: Maybe I should go.
我走好了。
Monica: Sit down! We're winning!
坐下,我們占上風!
Rachel: Ok, you know what? Maybe I should go!
也許我才應該走。
All: No no no no! Have a seat! You have a seat!
不要!!坐下!!
Monica: Rachel! Rachel! You haven't touched Eldad's hair!
瑞秋,你還沒摸過艾達的頭發!
Chandler: It is the softest hair! Touch it!
超柔順的,你摸摸看。
Rachel: Oh! Yeah, I'm good.
不必了。
Phoebe: Rachel? Patrick is really rich. Give her some money.
瑞秋,派屈克很有錢。拿錢給她。
Patrick: You know what Phoebe? This isn't really worth the free massage.
這個免費按摩的代價太高了。
Monica: That's right Patrick, byebye!
沒錯,派屈克,再見!
Chandler: Eldad is much more cooperative! And he can dance! You dance for Rachel!
艾達配合多了,而且很會跳舞!你跳舞給瑞秋看!
Rachel: No no no! Don't dance for me please. Don't dance. What is the matter with you guys?
不,拜托不要。你們是怎么搞的?
Phoebe: Yeah, ok, let's talk it out.
沒錯,大家來說清楚。
Rachel: I...Am I the only one that this is embarrassing for?
我……只有我覺得尷尬嗎?
Eldad: I'm a little embarrassed.
我也有點尷尬。
Rachel: I'll tell you who should be embarrassed! It's you guys! Come on! This is ridiculous! Thank you very much, but I do not need you to get me a date!
該尷尬的是你們,這實在是太不可理喻了。很謝謝你們,但我不需要你們幫我找人。
Phoebe: Then why did she ask us to...
那你為什么叫我們……
Rachel: I am still talking! !
我還沒說完!!
Rachel: And then you chase away the one guy that I actually liked! I mean, no offense to you guys. Really! I mean congratulations on all the cash, andand you know you really Wow, you do have very soft hair. But I would much rather go to the ball all by myself than go through anymore of this! Goodbye! Now do you use some sort of special conditioner on that hair? !
你們還把我真正喜歡的人趕走!我沒有冒犯的意思,真的!恭喜你有那么多現金,還有你……你的頭發真的很柔順。但我寧可自己參加晚會,也不要再受這種氣,再見!你有用什么特別的潤發乳嗎?
Eldad: Yes, Papaya Extract.
有,木瓜粹取液。
Rachel: Thank you!
謝謝!
Ross: So, uh, have a great time down there.
好好去玩吧。
Elizabeth: I will.
我會的。
Ross: Yeah. And did you, did you pack that bathing suit?
你有帶那套泳衣嗎?
Elizabeth: Yeah.
有。
Ross: It was pretty funny when I, when I hid it for a while, huh?
我剛才把它藏起來,實在蠻好笑的。
Ross: Anyway, umm, I I am worried about that bathing suit, not because it's revealing which I'm fine with, no I'm concerned about your health, um, sun exposure.
總之……我不是擔心那套泳裝太曝露,這一點我不在意,我是關心你的健康,怕你曬到。
Elizabeth: Oh, don't worry, I have plenty of sun block, it's SPF30.
放心,我帶了一大堆防曬油,防曬系數30。
Ross: Well, if what's in the bottle is actually 30.
如果真的有30就好了。
Ross: I mean sometimes you get 30, sometimes it's it's 4, and I swear to God more often than not it's just milk.
有時候是30,有時候只有4,我發誓有很多都只是牛奶。
Elizabeth: Ross, it's gonna be ok. I'm not going down there to hook up with a bunch of guys. I really like you. I like how things are going between us.
羅斯,你放心,我不是要去跟一堆男生鬼混。我很喜歡你。我喜歡我們的關系。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Elizabeth: Yeah! I'm just going down there to relax and hang out with my friends.
對,我只是跟朋友們去玩一玩。
Ross: Ok. Cool.
好吧。
Elizabeth: Oh hey! Here they are!
他們來了!
Guy: Elizabeth!
伊麗莎白!
Ross: Call me! .
打電話給我。
Phoebe: Rachel, we're sorry for pushing those guys on you.
瑞秋,抱歉把那些人硬塞給你。
Rachel: Oh, that's all right! I ended up having a really good time. You know, the charity was a big success and they raised a lot of money and awareness.
沒關系,結果我玩得很開心。晚會很成功,籌到很多款,引起很多重視。
Chandler: So what was it for anyway?
它是為什么籌款?
Rachel: I wanna say a disease.
我很想說是一種疾病。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
All: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: I just got this really weird message from Ross. He said turn on MTV.
羅斯留了奇怪的留言,叫我們看MTV臺。
Rachel: Huh. All right.
哦,好吧。
Phoebe: Oh my God, look! That's Elizabeth!
看,是伊麗莎白!
Rachel: Oh, oh Professor Geller.
蓋勒教授。
Joey: Ahh, to be 13 again…
重溫13歲的舊夢啊……