Chandler: Maybe we'll have to listen and see!
聽了就知道!
Monica: Oh, I love it! Thank you so much!
我好喜歡喔,謝謝你!
Chandler: Ok!
不客氣!
Monica: Ok, you ready to open yours?
你要拆了嗎?
Chandler: Yeah!
要!
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: It's a sock bunny.
是襪子兔。
Monica: Yeah yeah, you remember how I call you bunny?
對,我不是有叫你小兔兔?
Chandler: Not really.
有嗎?
Monica: Well, I did one time, and and I wanna start doing it more. See that's what this is about.
我叫過一次,以后我想多叫,所以做了襪子兔。
Chandler: I see. You know umm, Phoebe makes sock bunnies.
我懂了,菲比也有做襪子兔。
Monica: No! No, she doesn't. Uh Phoebe, what she makes that's uh they're sock rabbits. They are completely different Ok! Ok!
不,沒有。菲比做的是襪子兔子,完全不一樣……好吧!
Monica: Ok! I didn't make it! I'm sorry! I totally forgot about tonight and the fact that we're supposed to make the presents!
這不是我做的,對不起,我完全忘了今晚和做禮物的事!
Chandler: Oh, it's ok. I don't...
沒關系,我……
Monica: No no, it's not ok! It's not! I mean you were just...You're so incredible! You went through all this time and effort to make this tape for me!
不,當然有關系。你那么…你那么用心,花那么多心血錄情歌給我。
Monica: You know I'm just gonna I, I'm gonna've to make this up to you! I will! I I am going to cook you anything you want in here, and I am going to do anything you want in there!
我要補償你,我一定會的。我會下廚房煮你想吃的菜,進臥室玩你想玩的花樣!
Chandler: Well, I did put a lot of thought into the tape.
我的確花了很多心血。
Chandler: Wow! You are way too young to've seen that!
你還小,不該看的!
Monica: Oops! You know, your birthday is in a month and a half, what do you say I forget to get you a present for that too?
再1個半月就是你的生日,要是我又忘記準備禮物呢?
Chandler: You are totally and completely 100% forgiven.
我百分之百完全原諒你。
Monica: We have got to wash that!
那個得拿去洗!
Chandler: Yeah!
沒錯!
Monica: Do you remember that jacket that you love so much, that you thought was too expensive?
你不是看上一件外套,又嫌它太貴?
Chandler: You have done enough!
你對我已經夠好了!
Monica: I wanna wake up early and go get it for you!
我要一早跑去買來送你!
Chandler: No you don't get it in black, not brown.
你不必…買黑色款,別買咖啡色的。
Monica: Oop, your cake is ready!
你的蛋糕好了!
Chandler: Oop!
哦!
Chandler: Well, it's like that old saying, have sex, eat some cake.
俗話說得好,做做愛,吃吃蛋糕。
Joey's Lookalike: Hey Mon! Hey Chan! Just getting a soda!
嘿莫!嘿錢!拿瓶汽水!
Monica: Who the hell are you? !
你是誰?
Joey's Lookalike: I'm Joey! How are you doing? !
喬伊啊!你好?!
Joey: No! No! No! No! No! How you doing? ! How you doing Damn it Carl! Go wait in the hall!
錯錯錯錯錯!是你好嗎!你好嗎……真是的!去走廊等我!
Joey: Look, I gotta apologize on behalf of Carl.
我代替卡爾道歉。
Chandler: Who the hell is Carl? !
卡爾是誰?
Joey: Oh, did I not mention? Carl is a guy I hired to be my identical twin for a medical research project.
我沒說嗎?我找卡爾來演我的雙胞胎兄弟,好參加醫學研究。
Chandler: You know sometimes the good ideas are just right in front of you, aren't they?
有時妙計就在眼前,是吧?
Joey: I know. look, I, I know it sounds crazy, but I think it might work. You know? The only problem is, Carl's acting is...
我知道很瘋狂,但搞不好會成功,唯一的問題是卡爾的演技……
Monica: The only problem? !
唯一的問題?!
Joey: Yeah, he's the reason I didn't get that big Minute Maid commercial a couple of years ago remember? We were supposed to be brothers, but he messed it up.
對,他害我兩年前痛失那支大廣告,記得嗎?我們演兄弟,他卻搞砸了。
Carl: Hey, uh can I get a little piece of that cake?
我可以吃一小塊蛋糕嗎?
Joey: Pizza! We like Pizza! Get out!
披薩,我們愛吃披薩!滾出去!
Phoebe: Pat Sajak?
帕特·薩杰克?(《命運之輪》主持人)
Rachel: Yep!
可以!
Phoebe: Alex Trebek?
阿歷克斯·特雷貝克?(《冒險》主持人)
Rachel: Oh, of course!
當然!
Phoebe: Chuck Woolery?
恰克·沃拉利?(《行話》主持人)
Rachel: Ph Definitely! Phoebe, you will not find a single game show host, whose ass I cannot kick.
絕對行所有的游戲節目主持人,我都能修理!
Rachel: Say it!
說!
Phoebe: Say we are unagi!
說我們是unagi!
Ross: It's not something you are! It's something you have!
不是!是不是,是有沒有!
Rachel: Say it!
快說!
Ross: You know what? I can easily get out of this, but there is a chance you can get very, very hurt!
我可以輕易掙脫,但你們可能會死得很慘!
Joey: All right Carl, we're next. Now remember, what is this not gonna be?
接著就是我們。記住,這次不能怎樣?
Carl: Another Minute Maid fiasco.
重蹈“小婦人蘇打水”(可口可樂旗下產品)廣告的覆轍。
Joey: That’s right! And what are you not gonna do?
沒錯你不能怎樣?
Carl: Well, I’m not gonna talk because…
我不能講話,因為……
Joey: Damnit Carl!
你還講!
The Doctor: Can I have the next one please? Thank you. Joey and Tony Tribbiani.
下一組的資料……謝謝喬伊和湯尼崔比亞尼。
Joey: That's us.
我們就是。
The Doctor: But uh, this is a study for identical twins.
這是雙胞胎的研究。
Joey: That's right, $2,000.
沒錯,2千美元。
The Doctor: But, you're not identical twins.
但你們不是雙胞胎。
Joey: Damn it Carl!
都是你啦!
Chandler: Oh my good God.
我的天哪。
Monica: Hey! Continuing the countdown of your favorite meals. Tonight, No. 3, macaroni and cheese with cut up hot dogs.
你最愛吃的食物,倒數。今晚,第三名,起司通心粉加切丁的熱狗。
Chandler: Look, you have done enough! Ok? You have to stop this now.
你對我夠好了,別再費心了。
Monica: I will! But not tonight. For dinner music, I thought we could listen to that tape you made me.
我會的,但不是今晚,晚餐音樂就來聽你錄的帶子。
Chandler: Oh, the mixtape.
那卷合輯。
Monica: The Way You Look Tonight is on here! Dance with me?
剛好就是“你今晚的模樣”!陪我跳舞。
Monica: You are just the sweetest.
你最好最好了。
Janice: I love the way you look every night Chandler! That's why I made you this tape! Happy Birthday! Love, Janice!
你每晚的模樣我都愛!錢德所以我錄這卷帶子給你!生日快樂,愛你的珍妮絲!
Chandler: No! You're the sweetest!
不,你最好最好了!
The Instructor: Ok ladies, that ends today's class, and let's remember, let's be safe out there.
好,今天的課到此為止,記住,一定要平安。
Ross: It's a great class.
你教得真好。
The Instructor: Thanks, man.
謝謝。
Ross: Yeah, yeah, I was watching. Umm, hey, a couple of questions though.
我看得很仔細,不過我有一些問題。
Ross: Umm, you know, about that that last move where that woman tripped you and then pinned you to the floor, what what what what would you do next?
剛才最后那個女人把你絆倒,壓在地上你接下來會怎么做?
The Instructor: Well, then she'd take her keys and try to jam me...
她會拿鑰匙來刺……
Ross: No. No no. No. What would you do next?
不是,是你會怎么做?
The Instructor: Who? Me the attacker?
你是說攻擊者?
Ross: Yes that's right.
是的。
The Instructor: Why?
干嘛?
Ross: I tired attacking two women, did not work.
我想偷襲兩個女人,卻沒成功。
The Instructor: What? !
什么?!
Ross: No, I mean it's ok, I mean, they're they're my friends. In fact, I I I was married to one of them.
沒關系,她們是我的朋友,我還跟其中一個結過婚。
The Instructor: Let me get this straight man, you attacked your exwife? !
你偷襲你的前妻?
Ross: Oh, no! No no! No, I tried! But I couldn't. That's why I'm here. Maybe we could attack them together? That that's a no.
不是……我想偷襲她卻打不過她,所以才來找你,或許我們可以一起對付她們?不要。
Chandler: I am so, so, so, so sorry!
非常非常非常對不起!
Monica: Uhhuh.
嗯哼。
Chandler: Oh! And I will cook anything you want in here, and do anything you want in there!
我會下廚房煮你想吃的菜,進臥室玩你想玩的花樣。
Monica: Yeah you will! And, are you kidding me? !
你當然得煮,你想得美喔?!
Chandler: Come on, Monica, it's our Valentine's Day. Please? Please please, please?
別這樣,這是我們的情人節,拜托啦?
Monica: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: Ok.
好的。
Janice's Voice: My funny valentine, sweet comic valentine! You make me high over my heart!
我有趣的情人,甜蜜逗趣的情人,你讓我心潮澎湃。
Chandler: So, are we going in there?
要進房間了嗎?
Monica: I am! !
是我自己!!
Janice’s Voice: You’re look for laughable…
你的表情如此有趣……
Ross: Ahha, nowhere to run!
你們逃不掉了!
Rachel: I don’t like sitting up here! I’m just gonna over…
我不喜歡坐這里,我要過去……
Phoebe: No Rachel! They got here first!
是他們先來的!
Phoebe: Why is Ross doing that?
羅斯在干嘛?
Ross: DANGER! !! !
危險!!!
Rachel: Oh my God! Why is he jumping on those women!
天哪!他干嘛撲向那兩個女人?
Phoebe: We should help them!
我們應該去幫她們!
Rachel: I…Well, I don’t think they need any help.
我……我不認為她們需要幫助。