日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友記 第1季:第17集:菲比的生日(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Monica: May we help you?

需要幫忙嗎?
Monica: Rachel, what are you doing? It's freezing out here. Would you come back inside?
瑞秋,你在干什么?外面好冷,進來好嗎?
Rachel: No no no no no. You wanted me to take them down, so... I'm taking them down. Okay? Whoa!
不不不 你要我把燈取下。我正在做,行嗎?啊
Monica: Oh my god Rachel! Rachel! Rachel: I'm okay! I'm okay! Mr. Heckles, Mr. Heckles could you help me please?
天啊,Rachel!Rachel!我沒事!我沒事!哈克先生 哈克先生 能幫一下忙嗎?
Mr. Heckles: See, this is just the kind of thing I was talking about.
我指的就是這種事兒
Monica: Hi. Uh, my friend here was taking down our Christmas lights, and and she fell off the balcony and may have broken her foot or or ankle or something.
你好,我朋友取下圣誕燈時,從陽臺跌落,她的腳或者腳踝可能受傷了。
Nurse: My god. You still have your Christmas lights up? Fill this out and bring it back to me.
我的天,你們的圣誕燈還亮著?資料填后拿給我。
Rachel: Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow
哦哦哦,哦哦哦,哦哦哦
Monica: Okay, ooh, alright. Name, address... Are you currently on any medication?
好了,哦,姓名 地址… 你現在進行任何藥物治療?
Rachel: No. Oh, wait! Yes. Blistex.
沒有。哦,等等!有。Blistex(一種藥用潤唇膏)
Monica: No, in case of emergency call?
填沒有,緊急聯絡電話?
Rachel: You.
你。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah.
對。
Monica: Oh, that is so sweet. Oh gosh, love you. Insurance?
真窩心。哦,天哪!我愛你。保險?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely, I want some of that.
哦!好的!勾上它!我確實需要一些!
Monica: You don't have insurance?
你沒有保險?
Rachel: Why, how much is this gonna cost?
為什么?看著病要花很多錢么?
Monica: I have no idea, but Xrays alone could be a couple hundred dollars.
我不知道啊。可能幾百塊錢吧。
Rachel: Well what are we gonna do?
我們該怎么辦?
Monica: Well there's not much we can do.
沒有太多辦法可想。
Rachel: Um...unless, unless I use yours.
呃除非讓我用你的。
Monica: Hah, no no no no no no no no no no.
不不不不不。
Rachel: Well, now, wait a second, who did I just put as my "In case of emergency" person?
等等,我把誰當作我的緊急連絡人來著?
Monica: That's insurance fraud.
這是保險欺詐。
Rachel: Well, alright, then, forget it. Might as well just go home. Ow ow ow ow!
好吧?算了。我回家。哦哦哦!
Monica: Okay, okay. Come here. I hate this.
好吧,好吧,過來,我真討厭這樣做。
Rachel: Thank you. Thank you. I love you.
謝謝!謝謝!我愛你!
Monica: Hi, um, I'm gonna need a new set of these forms.
我需要新表格。
Nurse: Why?
為什么?
Monica: I am really an idiot. I was filling out my friend's form, and instead of putting her information, I put mine.
我真是個笨蛋。我替我朋友填資料時,我填的不是她的資料而是我的。
Nurse: You are an idiot.
你真是個笨蛋。
Monica: Yep, that's me, I am that stupid.
沒錯,這就是我,我真是個笨蛋。
Ross: I had a dream last night where I was playing football with my kid.
我昨晚夢見我和我兒子在玩足球。
Chandler and Joey: That's nice.
真溫馨。
Ross: No, no, with him. I'm on this field, and they, they hike me the baby... And I, I know I've gotta do something because the Tampa Bay defence is coming right at me.
不不,是用他打。我在球場上,他們叫我以兒子做襠下開球。我知道我得做點什么,Tampa Bay的防守球員正在逐漸逼近。
Joey: Tampa Bay's got a terrible team.
坦帕灣隊爛得可怕。
Ross: Right, but... it is just me and the baby, so I'm thinking they can take us. And so I uh, hahhah, I just heave it down field.
沒錯,但是但只有我和我兒子。所以我想他們很可能要找我們的麻煩,所以我,呃哈哈,我只好傳球
Chandler: What are you crazy? That's a baby!
什么?你瘋啦?他是你兒子 !
Joey: He should take the sack?
他該擒抱?
Ross: Anyway, suddenly I'm down field, and I realize that I'm the one who's supposed to catch him, right? Only I know there is no way I'm gonna get there in time, so I am running, and running, and that, that is when I woke up. See I, I am so not ready to be a father.
總之,突然我又到了前場,我發現該接球的人是我,對吧?但我絕對來不及,于是我跑啊跑,于是我就醒過來了???,我還沒準備好當爸爸。
Chandler: Hey, you're gonna be fine. You're one of the most caring, most responsible men in North America. You're gonna make a great dad.
你沒問題的。你是全北美洲最細心、最有責任感的男人。你將來一定是個好爸爸的。
Joey: Yeah, Ross. You and the baby just need better blocking. Oh, have either one of you guys ever been to the Rainbow Room? Is it real expensive?
沒錯,你和你兒子,只是需要更好的阻擋。你們去過彩虹廳嗎?真有那么貴?
Chandler: Well, only if you order stuff.
當然,只有你點什么東西的時候。
Joey: I'm taking Ursula tonight. It's her birthday.
我要帶 Ursula去那里,今天是她生日。
Ross: Wowowhoa. What about Phoebe's birthday?
菲比的生日該怎么辦?
Joey: When's that?
什么時候?
Ross: Tonight.
今晚。
Joey: Oh, man. What're the odds of that happening?
怎么會有這么巧的事情發生呢?
Ross: You take your time.
慢慢想吧
Chandler: There it is! So what're you gonna do?
原來是這樣??!你打算怎么辦?
Joey: What can I do? Look, I don't want to do anything to screw it up with Ursula.
我能怎么辦?我不想讓烏蘇拉不開心。
Chandler: And your friend Phoebe?
你的朋友菲比呢?
Joey: Well, if she's my friend, hopefully she'll understand. I mean, wouldn't you guys?
如果她是我朋友,希望她能諒解。我的意思是,你們不會諒解嗎?
Chandler: Man, if you tried something like that on my birthday, you'd be staring at the business end of a hissy fit. Saffron makes all the difference.
兄弟,如果你敢在我的生日那天做這事兒, 我就讓你好看!加上少量蕃紅花,就能使情況完全改觀
Dr. Mitchell: Okay, errrr, Monica? Yes. Yes, she is.
好了,呃,摩妮卡?是的是的,她是!
Rachel: Hi, this is my friend Rachel.
她是我朋友Rachel。
Monica: Hi.
嗨!
Dr. Mitchell: Hi, err Rachel. I'm Dr. Mitchell.
嗨,呃,瑞秋。我是米契爾大夫 。
Dr. Rosen: And I'm his friend Dr. Rosen.
我是他朋友Rosen大夫。
Dr. Mitchell: I'm okay here.
我在這沒問題。
Dr. Rosen: Actually, that's right, I don't mind if you take your break.
實際上,沒關系的。我不介意你休息一下。
Dr. Mitchell: No, no, this is why I become a doctor. Ankles and stuff like that.
不了,這是我為什么做了醫生,腳踝之類是我的專長。
Rachel: Aren't you a little cute to be a doctor?
你當醫生是不是太帥了一點?
Dr. Rosen: Excuse me?
抱歉,什么?
Rachel: I meant er, God, young, young. I meant young, young to be a doctor. Oh good, Rach.
天哪,年輕,我是指年輕 你當醫生稍嫌年輕了點,說得好,Rach。
Monica (as Rachel) : Thank you.
謝謝 。
Rachel (as Monica) : Right. So, he said it was just a sprain, and that was it.
好的。他說這只是扭傷,就這樣。
Monica: Uh, you left out the stupid part.
你忘了說我們做的蠢事。
Rachel: It's not stupid. The very cute, cute, cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night, and I said "yes."
才不蠢呢。這位兩位帥帥帥哥大夫約我們明晚出去, 我答應了。
Monica: I think it's totally insane, I mean, they work for the hospital. It's like returning to the scene of the crime. You know, I say we blow off the dates.
你根本就是瘋了,他們在醫院工作。我們這樣不是回到犯罪現場?還是取消約會吧。
Rachel: What? Monica, they are cute, they are doctors, cute doctors, doctors who are cute!
什么?他們可是大帥哥。而且還是醫生。帥哥醫生。很帥的醫生。
Chandler: Alright, what have we learned so far? Oh, God. Okay.
目前為止我們知道了什么?天?。『玫摹?/div>
The Whole Party: SURPRISE! !!
驚喜!
Ross: What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap outta me.
你們在干什么?把我嚇死了!
Rachel: Was that the cake?
那是蛋糕嗎?
Ross: Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon schmush.
對。檸檬口味。
Monica: Come on, she'll be here any minute.
快點,她隨時會到。
Rachel: I hope it's okay.
希望它沒事。
Monica: Oh...
Oh...
Chandler: "Happy Birthday Peehe."
生日快樂,皮菲。
Monica: Well maybe we can make a, a, a 'B' out of one of those roses.
或許我們可以用玫瑰當"比"。
Ross: Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools.
對?用我們的特殊蛋糕工具
Phoebe: Hey, what's going on?
什么事?
Ross: Oh, we just...
我們只是
Phoebe's Friends: Surprise!
驚喜!
Phoebe: Oh, oh, oh! This is so great! Oh my god! This was not at all scary. Oh look! "Happy Birthday Peehee." What a strange new nickname. I like it! Oh, my God! Hi everybody. Hi Betty! Betty, Hi! You found Betty! Oh my god! This is great. Everybody I love is in the same room. Where's Joey?
喔,喔,喔!你們真是太好了,一點都不嚇人??茨?!"生日快樂,菲" 好奇怪的昵稱啊。我好喜歡,哦上帝!嗨,各位。貝蒂!貝蒂!嗨!你找到貝蒂?天吶!這太好了!我愛的大家都同在一起,喬伊在哪兒?
Chandler: Did you see Betty? I tell you one thing, I wouldn't mind having a piece of this sundried tomato business. Five years ago, if somebody had said, "A tomato that's like a prune", I'd say "get out of my office!"
你看見貝蒂沒?我告訴你一件事,我覺得有一份曬干蕃茄的事業挺不錯的。五年前如果有人說我的蕃茄像李子,我就叫他滾出我的辦公室。
Ross: Dad, before I was born, did you freak out at all?
爸,我出生前你有緊張嗎?
Mr. Geller: I'm not freaking out, I'm just saying, if somebody had come to me with the idea...
我沒緊張,我只是說如果有人來給我說這個主意
Ross: Dad, dad, dad, I'm talking about the whole uh, baby thing. Did you uh, ever get this sort of... panicky, "Oh my god I'm gonna be a father" kind of a thing?
爸,爸,爸,我是在談小孩的事。你是否,呃,曾經有過這種 "天吶,我要當爸爸了"的恐慌?
Mr. Geller: No. We just had kids back then. We didn't think about it. What else could the sun dry, I wonder?
沒有,那時候我們只管生孩子。我們根本就不想這些。我在想,除了曬干還能怎么辦?
Ross: Dad, come on. Kids.
老爸,拜托,說孩子的事。
Mr. Geller: Right, look, your mother really did the work. I was busy with the business. I wasn't around that much. Is that what this is about?
對,聽著,都是你媽在處理,我忙著事業。經常不在家,你找我來是為了這個?
Ross: No, no, Dad, I was just wondering. Mr. Geller: 'Cause there's time to make up for that. We can do stuff together.
不,不,爸,我只是想知道。因為我們有時間彌補,我們可以一起做些事。
You always wanted to go to that Colonial Williamsburg. How about we do that?
你一直想去威廉斯堡,我們做這個怎么樣?
Ross: Thanks, Dad, really, I just... you know, I just... I just needed to know, um... when did you start to feel like a father?
謝了,爸,真的,我只是,你知道的,我只是我只是想知道,呃你何時感覺自己像個父親?
Mr. Geller: Oh, well, I, I guess it must've been the day after you were born. We were in the hospital room, your mother was asleep, and they brought you in and gave you to me. You were this ugly little red thing, and all of a sudden you grabbed my finger with your whole fist. And you squeezed it, so tight. And that's when I knew. So you don't wanna go to Williamsburg?
哦,我想應該是你出生那一天。我們在病房,你媽在睡覺,他們把你交給我。你當時是個又丑又小的紅玩意兒,你突然用拳頭緊抓住我的手指。緊緊捏住我的手指,那時候我才感覺到。你不想去威廉斯堡?
Ross: No, we can go to Williamsburg. Mr. Geller: Eat your fish.
不,我們可以去啊。吃你的魚吧。
Monica: Rachel, the cute doctors are here.
瑞秋,帥哥醫生來了!
Rachel: Okay, coming!
好的,來了。
Monica: Hi, come on in.
嗨,請進。
Dr. Mitchell: Hey.
你好。
Monica: Hi, Geoffrey.
嗨,麥可,杰佛瑞。
Dr. Rosen: Ah here, we brought wine.
給你,我們帶了酒。
Dr. Mitchell: Look at this, it's from the cellars of Ernest and Tova Borgnine, so... How could we resist?
這是來自恩尼斯及托夫波尼酒窖。我們怎么能夠拒絕呢?
Rachel: Oh, that's great. Look at that.
太好了!看看這個。
Dr. Rosen: So, Monica, how's the ankle?
摩妮卡,腳踝如何?
Monica: It's uh...
它啊
Monica (as Rachel) : Well, why don't you tell them? After all it, is your ankle.
你何不告訴他們,畢竟這可是你的腳踝。
Rachel (as Monica) : You know what, it's feeling a lot better, thank you, um... Well, listen, why don't you two sit down and, and we'll get you some glasses... Okay. Okay. Stat!
感覺好多了,謝謝,呃你們請坐我去拿杯子。 好的。好的,快坐好。
Rachel: Okay, listen, I'm thinking, why don't we just tell them who we really are? I mean, it'll be fine, I really think it'll be fine.
好吧,聽著,我想我們何不告訴他們我們的真實身份,我的意思是,沒事的,我真的覺得不會有事的。
Monica: It will not be fine. We'll get in trouble.
不會沒事的,我們會惹上大麻煩。
Rachel: Oh, Monica! Would you stop being such a wuss?
哦,摩妮卡,你能不能別這么膽小。
Monica: A wuss? Excuse me for living in the real world, okay?
膽?。勘?,我生在真實的世界之中,好吧?
Dr. Rosen: So... they assstill seem normal.
所以呢?她們似乎很正常。
Dr. Mitchell: That's because they are.
那是因為她們本來就是。
Dr. Rosen: Okay, but you have to admit that every time we go out women we meet at the hospital... It turns into... Dr. Mitchell: Will you relax? Look around. No pagan altars. no piles of bones in the corners, they're fine. Go like this.
每次我們和醫院里認識的女病患約會都會變成 別緊張好不?看看四周,沒有異教徒的神壇。角落沒有成堆的骨頭, 她們沒事的,這個
Monica: I said we are not going to do it, okay? Sometimes you can be such a, a big baby. I am not a baby. Be serious. Every time You act like a princess. You know what?
我說我們不能這么做,有時你真的很幼稚。我才不幼稚呢。 嚴格來說,每次都是。你嬌生慣養… 你知道嗎?
Rachel: Every day, you are becoming more and more like your mother. Hello! Here we go!
你愈來愈像你媽了。嘿!我們走!
Dr. Rosen: This is a great place. How long have you lived here?
這房子好漂亮,住在這兒多久了?
Rachel: Thanks! I've been here about six years, and Rachel moved in a few months ago.
謝謝,我住在這兒六年了,瑞秋幾個月前才搬來。
Monica: Yeah... see, I was supposed to get married, but, um, I left the guy at the altar.
對,我本來應該結婚的,但我在圣堂前離開了新郎。
Dr. Mitchell: Really?
真的?
Monica: Yeah...Yeah, I know it's pretty selfish, but haha, hey, that's me. Why don't you try the hummus?
對,對,我知道我很自私,但是哈哈,我就是這種人。為什么不試試這個鷹嘴豆沙?
Dr. Rosen: So, Monica, what do you do?
摩妮卡,你從事什么工作?
Rachel: (as Monica) Aahh, I'm a...chef at a restaurant uptown.
我是上城區一家餐廳的總廚師。
Dr. Rosen: Good for you.
真有你的。
Rachel: (as Monica) Yeah it is, mostly because I get to boss people around, which I just love to do.
沒錯,主要因為我習慣對他人頤指氣使,我就是喜歡這樣。
Dr. Rosen: This hummus is great. Dr. Mitchell: God bless the chickpea.
這個鷹嘴豆沙不錯。上帝保佑鷹嘴豆。
Monica: (as Rachel) Oh, god, I am so spoiled. That's it.
哦,天啊,我真是被寵壞了。就這樣了。
Rachel: (as Monica) I shoplift.
我偷東西。
Monica: (as Rachel) That was years ago, you had no idea that lipsticks was in your pocket.
那是一年前的事了,你絕對想不到唇膏在你的口袋中。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺釘,螺絲,螺旋,螺旋槳,螺狀物
v.

 
pagan ['peigən]

想一想再看

n. 異教徒,無宗教信仰者 adj. 異教的,異教徒的,

聯想記憶
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致詞,講話,談吐,(處理問題的)技巧

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
err [ə:]

想一想再看

v. 犯錯,做錯 v. 偏離,入歧途

聯想記憶
rainbow ['reinbəu]

想一想再看

n. 彩虹
adj.五彩繽紛的

 
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保險,保險費,安全措施

聯想記憶
resist [ri'zist]

想一想再看

v. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住
n. 防蝕涂層

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 小矮人在线观看完整版| 安东诺夫机场电影叫什么名字| 麦当娜简历| 刑事侦缉档案2剧情介绍| 妈妈的脊背简谱| 雀圣 电影| 别董大古诗一首| 电影《遇见你》免费观看| 猫鼠| 欲望旅馆| 想要更多| 四大美人之貂蝉香港剧| 王者图片| 甘婷婷照片| 40集电视连续剧人生之路| 世界上最有杀气的国歌| 黄鹂鸟儿歌| 少林七崁| 卢昱晓电视剧| 科室对分级护理落实情况检查记录 | 致爱丽丝钢琴简谱双手完整版| 美女x| 深圳古镇| 珠帘玉幕图片| 你们可知道简谱| 王若涵| 高校新人| 电影《donselya》在线观看| 无内秘书| 麦当娜简历| 男同性网站| 陈世妍| 寡妇激情| 女人香韩国电影| 皇家趣学院第一季免费观看| 黄网站在线免费看| 黄柳霜| 娟子个人资料 简历| 电影 英雄| 柳堡的故事演员表| 女生宿舍1电影|