Well, we have yet to prevent a murder, but we can add another grand larceny to our list of accomplishments.
雖未阻止謀殺,不過我們算是完成了"加上重大盜竊"這一光榮目標了。
I'm hacking the hotel security to determine precisely what jewels you've stolen.
我正在黑酒店的安保系統,看你們究竟偷了什么珠寶。
Perhaps they're so valuable that Tomas is willing to betray a client and kill his teammates just to keep them.
也許他們價值很高,托馬斯不惜背叛客戶并殺掉同伴據為己有。
Hi, Shaw. How's your date?
肖,你的約會怎么樣?
Something's wrong here, Finch.
不對勁,芬奇。
Something's wrong indeed. The only item in that vault was placed there yesterday by a guest of the hotel, Dr. Juilianna Petrova, a researcher at the CDC.
確實不對勁。那個保險柜里唯一的東西是酒店的一個客人昨天放進去的——朱莉安娜•佩特洛娃博士,疾控中心的研究員。
She's an expert on level four infectious diseases. Miss Shaw, I'm no longer certain that you were stealing jewels.
她是四級傳染病專家。肖女士,我不確定你們偷的是珠寶了。
I'm kind of thinking maybe Tomas isn't the perpetrator after all, Finch. Go!
我覺得托馬斯也許根本不是行兇者,芬奇。走!
Place is clear, Shaw. No sign of Max or Henrik.
這里沒人,肖。麥克斯和亨里克不在。
Six years I've been working with those two. Six years and they just turn on me like that.
我和他倆合作了六年。六年,他們就這么把我賣了。
Any sign of the loot?
贓物在嗎?
Who you talking to? And where the hell are we? I checked your address out. This isn't it.
你在跟誰說話?我們到底在哪里?我查過你的地址。不在這兒。
Right now the only address you need is the whiskey in that cabinet. So make mine a double, yours too.
現在你要知道的唯一地址是那邊酒柜的威士忌。給我調一杯特濃的,你也一樣。