Excuse me. Are you the concierge?
打擾一下。你是禮賓人員嗎?
Yes. How may I help you, miss...-Stevens.
是的。有什么能幫您,小姐...-史蒂文斯。
I have some jewelry that...it costs slightly more than this hotel, and I don't think I'll sleep well if it's in that little safe in the room.
我有些珠寶...價值可能比這酒店還高,我覺得要是放在房間的小保險箱里我恐怕睡不安穩。
Could you offer me anything more secure?
你們有更安全的地方嗎?
Of course. I'd be happy to store your items in the hotel's vault.
當然。我很樂意將您的東西存在酒店的保險柜里。
And I don't suppose I could see this vault first, could I?
我能先看看保險箱嗎?
Bars are high-carbon steel, locked at all times. The vault itself, it's...
門是用高碳鋼做的,時刻上鎖。保險柜本身是...
Back up! Now! Now!
后退!馬上!
Cameras are dead. footage of you is being erased.
監控關了。有你的片段已經刪了。
You really think you can crack that before the cops get here?
你真覺得能在警察來前打開它嗎?
Cute, but that's gonna make one hell of a noise.
有趣,但動靜會很大。
All right, good to go.
好了,可以走了。
It's Veterans Day. And we're three blocks away from the celebration at the Intrepid.
今天是退伍軍人節。我們離無畏號博物館的慶祝地點只有三條街。
You're pretty proud of yourself right now, huh?
你現在肯定很驕傲吧?
Let's see. The ride here tripped the relockers, so the front door's dead.
看看吧。拖這一路觸發了二重鎖,所以前門沒戲了。
But the friction with the concrete ground down the back plate, exposing the welds. Clever boy.
不過一路和混凝土的摩擦,把背板磨掉了,露出了焊接面。聰明啊。
Let him play. Your work is done. Prost.
讓他來吧。你的工作結束了。恭喜。