You waste my time. Your drug charge is podrobka. You'll never make it stick.
你在浪費我時間。那袋毒品是栽贓。你定不了罪。
I won't have to. See, it's a homicide investigation now. You wouldn't want to tell me about your friend Tomas, would you?
我沒必要。現在是在調查兇殺案。你不想談談你的朋友托馬斯嗎?
I've been here since yesterday. I have nothing to do with his death.
我從昨天就關在這里。他的死和我沒關系。
I never said he was the one who died. The homicide I'm working, it's a double.
我沒說他是受害人。這起兇案死了兩個人。
See, whoever hired you three to take out Tomas, this is how they settled the check.
不管是誰雇你們仨殺掉托馬斯,這才是他通盤計劃。
Now, if I were you, I'd like to be sipping a nice glass of champagne on our first flight to nowhere, instead of a sitting duck in a jail cell.
如果我是你,我就會坐上第一班飛機,喝著香檳,遠走高飛,而不是等著坐牢。
But maybe I'm wasting your time.
不過,也許我在浪費你的時間。
I like Tomas. But business is business.
我喜歡托馬斯。但公事歸公事。
What was the deal?
你們怎么談的?
Half a million extra each for me, Max, and Henrik. Tomas cracks the vault and...That was the plan anyway.
每人再多五十萬,給我,麥克斯和亨里克。托馬斯撬開金庫,然后...這是原本的計劃。
Plan? Whose plan? Who was the client?
計劃?誰的計劃?客戶是誰?
It was like the rest of the job. One-time wires, no-name emails. But whoever he was, he knew everything.
和其他活計一樣。一次性轉賬,匿名郵件。不過這個人,他無所不知。
He knew Tomas was the only person to pull off a plan like this. He also knew Tomas wouldn't have done it if he knew what he was stealing.
他知道托馬斯是唯一一個能偷取成功的人。他也知道,如果托馬斯知道里面是什么是不會去偷的。
And he knew for the right price you three would turn on a friend.
他還知道你們仨出賣朋友的價錢。