O.T.P.S. stands for "One tablet per student." A plan to issue free tablet computers to every elementary school student in the state.
OTPS的意思是"一學生一平板"。給全州每位小學生免費發放一個平板電腦的計劃。
For just $20 each, We can give every single child a computer to call their own, loaded with educational software.
每臺只要二十美元,我們就能給每個孩子一臺自己的電腦,上面裝滿了教育軟件。
Software provided by Samaritan.
"撒馬利亞人"提供的軟件。
Tablet in every home, and a camera pointed at the face of every child, While Samaritan controls everything they see, learn, think.
每家一臺平板,攝像頭對準了每一個孩子的臉,"撒馬利亞人"控制他們的所見 、所學、所思。
Speak of the devil. Something just started hacking my phone.
說到魔鬼,有東西正在黑我的手機。
Samaritan. It's coming through Wilkins' computer! Get out of there now!
"撒馬利亞人"。它利用了威爾金斯先生的電腦!快離開!
Veronique, I'm off the phone. How are you and Sebastian getting...
維羅妮卡,我電話打完了。你和塞巴斯蒂安...
Pretty.
漂漂。
Take the gun out of your purse and put it in my hand.
把你包里的槍拿出來放到我手上。
And the one on your thigh.
還有你大腿上那把。
I heard you did a job for the O'Bannons in Dublin. If I were to call Paddy Mccann about you, will he say good things?
聽說你在都柏林給奧班農做過事。如果我向派迪•麥凱恩問起你,他會幫你說好話嗎?
Probably not, since Paddy died two years ago.
恐怕不會,派迪兩年前就死了。
But you can call Enzo Capizzi in Sicily, or you can check up on the work I did for Mccauley's crew in L.A.
但是你可以找西西里島的恩佐•卡佩齊,或者問問洛杉磯的麥考雷我為他做的事。
Or you can just quit wasting your time, and we can talk business.
或者也可以不要浪費時間,開始談正事。