I have reservation for penthouse suite.
我預定了頂層套房。
Oh, easy, bear? He's trained to smell drugs. Sit, stall, stil. Yeah, NYPD, ma'am. I need to take a look at your bag.
安靜,小熊。這是緝毒犬。坐下,別動,安靜。紐約警察,女士。我要查看一下你的包。
Enjoy yourself. I have nothing to hide.
自便吧。我沒什么要藏的。
You sure about that?
你確定嗎?
Told me she wasn't using anymore. Now we have a problem.
還說她不吸毒了。現在我們有麻煩了。
Guess what, Shaw. Tomas has a problem, and you're the solution.
你猜怎么著,肖。托馬斯有麻煩了,你可以英雄救美了。
I'll reach out to my criminal contacts and set up a meeting.
我去聯系我的犯罪聯絡人安排見面。
No, no, no, there is nothing to worry about. We are going to make this happen.
不,不,不,沒什么需要擔心的。我們會成功的。
Trust me, this will be nothing short of a revolution.
相信我,這絕對會是場重大變革。
With the governor and his people on board, we have the power we need to impact the entire country, the world!
州長和他的團隊都參與了,我們的力量可以影響整個國家、 整個世界!
Hi, man, I've got him on a baby monitor, and you should have a signal now, Harold.
嘿,我通過嬰兒監視器看到他了,你現在應該有信號了,哈羅德。
I take it you had no trouble ingratiating yourself with Mr. Wilkins and his son.
看來你輕易贏得了威爾金斯父子的歡心。
Sebastian's an angel. Just a little free spirit who needs his creativity nurtured. His dad, on the other hand, is a little more type-a.
塞巴斯蒂安真是天使。就是有點不受拘束,要好好培養創造力。而他爸爸,則有點A型性格。
When O.T.P.S. starts generating results, you're gonna want to be on board.
OTPS的結果一出來,你會希望自己參與其中。
Any luck finding out what his fraudulent charity is really up to?
查出他欺詐慈善的真正目的了嗎?
Patience, Harold. Or I'll have to give you a time-out.
耐心點,哈羅德。不然我就只好讓你暫停一下了。
We are ready to go right now.
一切準備就緒了。
Okay, we're in. It'll take me just a minute to locate...Oh, my. It turns out that Mr. Wilkins' charity may not be so fraudulent after all.
好,進去了。很快就能找到...天啊。看起來威爾金斯先生的慈善并不太算欺詐。