Ross: Okay, now just remember everything I taught you and you'll be fine. Okay? Here we go.Ready…Set…
好了,現在只要記住所有我教你的就沒問題了。好嗎?開始吧。預備…走…
Phoebe: Wait! This seat is really uncomfortable! Yeah, maybe before we start we should just get another one. Perhaps, like an airplane seat, or a beanbag chair!
等等!這車座真的很不舒服!也許在開始前我們應該換一個。比如,就好像飛機座位?或者懶人椅!
Ross: Phoebe, you can't get out of this! Okay? You have to learn how to ride a bike!
菲比,你跑不掉的!好嗎?你必須學會騎車!
Phoebe: Why? Why do I have to learn?
為什么?為什么我必須學?
Ross: Well, in case of an emergency.
以防萬一。
Phoebe: What kind of emergency?
以防哪種萬一?
Ross: Well let there, what if a man comes along and puts a gun to your head and says: "You ride this bike or I'll shoot you."
那個假如一個壞人過來用槍指著你腦袋說,“你騎不騎?不騎,我就開槍了。”
Phoebe: Okay, I would ring the bell to distract him and then I would knock the gun out of his hand with a Chinese throwing star.
好吧,我會按鈴鐺使他分神,再打掉他的槍,像中國功夫明星那樣。
Ross: Okay, Phoebe, just get on the bike and I'll hold you up and push you. Okay?
菲比,快坐上腳踏車,我會扶住你,推著你走,好嗎?
Phoebe: You won't let go?
你不會撒手吧?
Ross: No!
不會!
Phoebe: You swear? !
你發誓?!
Ross: I swear!
我發誓!
Phoebe: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: Come on. All right, here we go. All right?
好了,開始了。好了嗎?
Phoebe: All right.
好了。
Ross: All right. Feel good? All right, try pedaling.
感覺不錯吧,好了,試著踩踏板。
Phoebe: Okay.
好的。
Ross: That's it, you're doing great. Yes, yes, yes, take control. Yes, yes, yes!
你做的很好,對,控制住車子。對對對!
Phoebe: Oh, no!
不!
Phoebe: You swore!
你發過誓的!
Ross: I just thought you were doing so well. I…
我只是覺得你做的挺好。我……
Phoebe: I am shocked! Shocked!
我很震驚!很震驚!
Ross: It's a legitimate learning technique. Wow!
這是正統的教學方法。哇!
Ross: Hey, there's some people outside, asking about candy.
嘿,外面有些人向你要糖果。
Monica: Well, they're just gonna have to wait aren't they? I've only got two hands!
對,可他們必須得等不是嗎?我只有兩只手!
Ross: Need some help?
需要幫忙嗎?
Monica: No! You don't know the system! There'll be nobody messing with the system!
不!你不了解整個流程!任何人也不許搞亂這個生產流程!
Ross: By the way, the week before your wedding you may not see a lot of me.
順便說一句,你婚禮的前一個禮拜我不會經常出現在你面前。
Phoebe: Oh, hello, liar.
騙子,你好啊。
Ross: Look, I'm really sorry, I let go of the bike.
我很抱歉,我放了手。
Phoebe: I could've been killed I hope you know!
我有可能會死你知道嗎!
Ross: I know. I know. But, can we please try it again? I mean, you were so close Phoebe!
我知道。我知道。不過,我們能不能再試一次?我是說,你差點就成功了,菲比!
Phoebe: Well, I would love to but the bike got stolen and the police have no suspects.
我很樂意,但腳踏車被偷了,警察找不到嫌犯。
Ross: Phoebe.
菲比。
Phoebe: What? ! What the hell? !
干嗎?這是什么鬼?!
Ross: All right, you know what? If you are not going to learn how to ride this bike then I'm sorry, I'm just gonna have to take it back.
好了,你知道嗎?如果你不想學騎車那就抱歉了,我就要收回那輛車。
Phoebe: What? ! Why? !
什么?!為什么?!
Ross: Because it's...It'd be like you having this guitar and never playing it. Okay, this guitar wants to be played! And this bike wants to be ridden and if you don't ride it you're killing its spirit! The bike is dying.
因為就像你買了這把吉他卻從來不彈它。這吉他希望被彈。這輛腳踏車希望被騎。如果你不騎它你就是在扼殺它的靈魂。腳踏車快死了。
Phoebe: All right. If you care enough to make up that load of crap, okay.
如果你這么在乎,不惜滿嘴胡言,那好吧。
Ross: Great! Great! You're making the bike very happy.
太好了!太好了!你會讓這輛車很開心的。
Phoebe: Okay Ross! Please don't die!
好吧,羅斯!拜托請別死!
Rachel: Okay, I think we can get the evaluation back before they see it, but we're gonna have to get into Mr. Zelner's office. Now, he doesn't get in until 10, so he's no problem, but his assistant, Betty, she comes in early to eat her breakfast at her desk.
好了,我想我們可以在他們看到評估表前,把它拿回來。但我們得溜進塞納的辦公室,他10點后才會來,所以他不成問題。但他的助理貝蒂,一大早就會到辦公室吃早餐。
Tag: That's kinda sad.
這有點悲哀。
Rachel: Yeah, well Betty's kinda sad. Which is why I believe I can lure her away with these chocolates. Now, while I distract her, you get in the office.
是啊,貝蒂是有點悲哀。所以我相信我能用這些巧克力把她引開。現在,當我去吸引她時,你進入辦公室。
Tag: Got it!
了解!
Rachel: Let's roll!
行動吧!
Mr.Zelner: Hello Rachel, you got a minute?
你好瑞秋,你現在有空嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, sure Mr. Zelner, for you anything minute. Okay. great. Abort the plan, abort the plan.
當然塞納先生,為您,什么都有。很好。計劃取消,計劃取消。
Mr.Zelner: Actually, I'd like to speak with both of you.
其實,我事想和你們兩個人談。
Rachel: Okay. Well can we, can we get you anything Mr. Zelner? Maybe some chocolates?
好。你想要來點什么嗎?比如來點巧克力。
Mr.Zelner: No. Thanks, but I'll give these to Betty.
不謝謝,但可以給貝蒂。
Mr.Zelner: So I read your evaluation of Tag, or to use his full name, Tag Sweetcheeks Jones. Is something going on with you two?
我看過你對泰格做的評估表。或許我該叫他的全名泰格·俏臀·瓊斯。你們之間有什么嗎?
Rachel: Oh my God. Can you imagine if there was? ! I mean, what would happen exactly.
噢老天!你能想象我們有什么嗎?我是說,到底會有什么后果?
Mr.Zelner: Well, I'd be forced to file a report. I'd have to consult with the legal department, and your future at the company would be in jeopardy.
其實,我被迫要寫一份報告。我必須和法律部門進行討論,而你們在這個公司的前途會很危險。
Rachel: Well…
那么……
Tag: Mr. Zelner, I'm the one who filled in that evaluation.
塞納先生,寫那份評估表的是我自己。
Rachel: Oh no-no-no…
噢,不-不-不……
Tag: Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, I thought it would be funny.
是-是-是-是-是,我以為這會很好玩。
Mr.Zelner: You wrote that you have a cute touchie?
你寫你自己有個可愛的小屁屁?
Tag: Yes. I have a weird sense of humor, and I'm kinda strangely proud of my butt.
是。我的幽默感很怪異,而且我對我的屁股十分自豪。
Mr.Zelner: It's kind of a risky joke Tag, and what is this drawing I can't figure out what this is?
這是個危險的玩笑,泰格,還有這里畫的是什么,我看不出來,是什么?
Rachel: You're looking at it upside down. you know what? It doesn't matter.
它倒過來了。你知道嗎?那不重要。
Mr.Zelner: Yeah, it's not like I don't have a sense of humor, huh? Hell, I even enjoy a naughty limerick now and then. But there's a time and a place, huh? ! Unless you have a limerick right now? No? Okay, well you've got my fax number.
我不是沒有幽默感。我甚至很喜歡寫打油詩。但時間跟地點是很重要的。除非你現在有寫打油詩的靈感。沒有嗎?好吧,你知道我的傳真機號碼。
Rachel: I can't believe you did that. That was really sweet.
我不敢相信你會那么做。那太貼心了。
Tag: Don't worry about it.
別擔心。
Rachel: No, you could've lost your job.
不,你可能會丟掉工作。
Tag: Are you kidding me? ! With a cute butt like this, I'd find work.
你在開玩笑?憑著這樣可愛的屁股我還怕找不到工作?
Rachel: Thank you! You're great!
謝謝!你太棒了!
Tag: You know what?
你知道嗎?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Tag: I feel great. In fact! What?
其實我感覺不錯!什么?
Rachel: I… It just…it took me so long to get that desk organized.
可我花了好長的時間才把桌子整理好的。
Tag: Oh, I'm sorry.
噢,不好意思。
Rachel: There it is.
就是這個。
Chandler: What is going on?
發生什么事了?
The Man: We're waiting for the candy. Bring out the candy!
我們在等糖果。把糖果拿出來!
Joey: Yeah lady! Give us candy!
對,女士!給我們糖果!
Chandler: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: What's up buddy?
怎么了伙計?
Chandler: What are you doing?
你在干嗎?
Joey: Waiting for candy.
等糖果。
Chandler: Get in here! Hey, and you can not smoke in here! Merry Christmas.
進去!嘿,你不許在這里抽煙!圣誕快樂。
Monica: Okay, guys! The candy is coming; I just need another 15 minutes for the chocolate to cool!
伙計們!糖果就快好了。我還需要15分鐘,等巧克力冷卻!
All: We want candy! We want candy now!
我們要糖果!現在就要!
Chandler: All right everybody! Just be quiet! Be quiet! Be quiet! Pipe-pipe-pipe down!
好了各位!安靜!安靜!安靜!住-住-住嘴!
Chandler: What is the matter with you people? ! This woman was trying to do a nice thingfor you. She was making candy so she could try to get to know all of you, and I'll bet that not one of you can tell me her name! Am I right?
你們這些人什么毛病?這位女士正努力為你們做一件好事,她為了認識你們而拼命做糖果,而我打賭你們沒人知道她的名字!我說的對嗎?
The Man: Candy Lady?
糖果小姐?
Chandler: No not “Candy Lady”.
才不是"糖果小姐"。
Joey: Hey, if we know it can we have candy? !
嘿,如果我們知道就能得到糖果嗎?!
Chandler: All right, you know what? Forget it, all of you forget it! You've ruined it! Go home! You've ruined it! You've ruined it!
夠了,你們知道嗎?別妄想了,都別妄想了!你們搞砸了!回去!你們搞砸了!
Joey: That's right, it's all ruined! You guys ruined everything! You ruined it!
說得對,全搞砸了!你們搞砸了一切!
Monica: Thank you.
謝謝。
Chandler: You're welcome.
不客氣。
Monica: Did you smoke?
你抽煙了?
Chandler: No! Smokes-A-Lot Lady blew smoke directly into my mouth. Are you okay?
沒有!大煙槍女士把煙吐到我嘴里。你沒事吧?
Monica: I'm fine now, but it was really scary there for a while. I mean, someone slipped a threatening note under the door.
現在沒事了,不過剛才太嚇人了。我是說,有人還從門縫塞進了一張恐嚇字條。
Joey: Oh yeah, sorry about that. Mob mentality or whatever, I don't know…
我很抱歉,我的暴力傾向發作了。管他呢……
Phoebe: I can't believe it! I did it! I rode a bike! I never thought I'd be able to dothat! Thank you Ross.
我簡直不敢相信,我辦到了,我會騎車了,從來沒覺得我能學會,謝謝,羅斯。
Ross: Oh hey, don't thank me, thank yourself. You're the one who faced her fears and ultimately overcame them.
別謝我,謝你自己。是你面對了自己的恐懼 終于克服了它們。
Phoebe: Don't be so corny Ross, it's not an after-school special.
別嘮嘮叨叨的,羅斯,這又不是課后輔導。