Ben: I'm ready!
我準備好了!
Ross: You sure?
你確定?
Chandler: Okay, let me just straighten out your helmet there.
我幫你把頭盔戴好。
Ben: Thanks daddy.
謝謝爸爸。
Ross: No, no, one daddy, two mommies. All right, it's all yours.
不,不,你只有一個爸爸,兩個媽媽。好,現在看你的了!
Phoebe: Wow, Ben's first big-kid's bike. This is so exciting!
本的第一輛兩輪自行車,太激動人心了!
Monica: Oh yeah, I remember mine! Ohh, it was my sixth birthday, my dad took me to the park, I got it, and it bent.
我還記得我學騎車的時候。我6歲的生日,我爸爸帶我去公園,坐上腳踏車,它就垮了。
Phoebe: I never had a bike of my own.
我從未有過自己的自行車。
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: Well, we didn't have a lot of money. But the girl across the street had the best bike! It was pink and it had rainbow colored tassels hanging off the handle grips, and a bell and this big white wicker basket with those plastic daisies stuck on.
我們家很窮。但對街的女孩有一輛最酷的腳踏車。它是粉紅色的,把手掛著五顏六色的流蘇,還有鈴檔,一個白色的車筐上面還有塑料小雛菊。
Chandler: That sounds like my first bike. My dad gave me his old one.
聽起來很像是我的第一輛腳踏車。我爸把他舊的腳踏車送給我。
Monica: Did the girl ever let you ride it?
那姑娘讓你騎她的車嗎?
Phoebe: No! But she gave me the box that it came in. It had a picture of the bike on the front. So I would sit on it and my step-dad would drag me around the backyard.
不!但她把裝腳踏車的紙箱送給我。紙箱前面印了腳踏車的照片。我可以坐在上面我繼父會拖著我在后院跑。
Ross: That is so unfair!
太不公平了。
Phoebe: Not really, I got to drag him around too!
挺公平的,我也會拖著他跑。
Chandler: Hey! What are you guys doing?
你們在干什么?
Monica: Making holiday candy for the neighbors.
給鄰居做萬圣節的糖果。
Chandler: I'm sorry, who?
抱歉,你說誰?
Monica: I'm gonna hang this basket on the door and when the neighbors walk by they can all take a piece.
我要在門上掛一個籃子。鄰居經過就可以拿塊糖。
Chandler: But we don't know the neighbors.
但我們又不認識他們。
Joey: I do. There's uh, let's see, Guy With a Mustache, Smokes-A-Lot Lady, Some Kids I've Seen, and A Red-haired Guy Who Does Not Like To Be Called Rusty.
我認識,一個長著小胡子的男人,老煙槍女士,還有幾個小孩,還有一個不喜歡被叫做"銹哥"的紅頭發男人。
Monica: See? This is exactly why I'm making this candy. We can learn their names and get to know our neighbors.
明白了不?這就是我要做糖果的原因。改善鄰里關系,了解鄰居背景。
Chandler: Wouldn't it be easier if we just moved?
我們搬家不是更快?
Rachel: Good morning! !
早啊!
Chandler: Eh, somebody's in a good mood!
有人心情不錯!
Rachel: Well, why shouldn't I be? I have great friends! I have a wonderful job!
我為什么要心情不好?我有很棒的朋友!有很棒的工作!
Monica: Where you can make out with your assistant.
而且可以在辦公室跟助理鬼混。
Rachel: Fine, it's not a big deal! We stayed up all night coming up with a plan so thatus dating will not be a problem.
那沒有什么大不了的。我們徹夜未眠,就為了保證我們的交往無后顧之憂。
Monica: Oh yeah, what's the plan?
是嗎,你要怎么做?
Rachel: We… We are not… …going to let it… be a problem.
我們,我們不會讓交往成為一個問題。
Monica: Wow! It took you all night to come up with that plan? !
這就是你們徹夜未眠想出的方法?!
Rachel: Well you know, we did other stuff too.
我們還忙了些別的。
Monica: Did you two…
你們倆……
Rachel: Oh Monica come on, you know I don't sleep with guys on the first date!
得了,莫妮卡。你知道我不會在第一次約會時就和男伴上床的。
Monica: Matt Guire, Mark Lynn, Ben Wire…
馬特·懷爾,馬克·林,本·懷斯……
Rachel: Anymore!
現在不了!
Rachel: Hi. Tag, I have a conference call today is that correct?
泰格,我今天有電話會議對吧?
Tag: Yes, at 4:00.
是的,在四點。
Rachel: Okay, thank you. That'll be all. Wait! Wait! Did you see that? That mail guy had no idea there was something going on between us.
好的,謝謝。就這樣吧。等等!等等!看到了嗎?那個送信的還以為我們之間沒什么。
Tag: I'd better get back to my desk.
我最好還是回我的辦公桌。
Rachel: Okay, you hard worker! I'll remember to put that in your evaluation.
好吧,你這工作狂!我會記得把這寫在你的評估表里的。
Tag: My what?
我的什么?
Rachel: Well, you've been here for two months now and your boss is required to hand in aperformance evaluation. But you know, there is one thing that I have yet to evaluate.
你已經工作兩個月了。你的上司必須為你做評估。還有一件我沒有評估的事情。
Tag: Are you serious?
你認真的嗎?
Rachel: No, I've just always wanted to do that. Can you help me clean this up?
不,我一直都想這么做。能幫我收拾下嗎?
Monica: The basket is totally empty! My God, the neighbors ate all the candy!
籃子都空了!老天,鄰居把糖都吃光了!
Chandler: Well, either that or uh…
要不然是鄰居吃了……
Monica: Joey!
喬伊!
Monica: Did you eat all the neighbor candy? !
給鄰居的糖是你都吃了嗎?
Joey: Well yeah, that was the plan, but by the time I got to it there was only a coupleof pieces left!
來是要吃。但當等我看見,就只剩幾塊了!
Phoebe: They've been coming by all day. They love it!
一整天都有人來,他們都很喜歡。
Monica: They love my candy? Oh man! I've gotta go make more!
他們喜歡我的糖?天啊!我得多做一點!
Joey: You might wanna make some more lasagna too, because something might've happened to a huge chunk of it.
你千層面也多做點。也許有人很喜歡吃也不一定。
Monica: Ross! The neighbors ate all my candy!
羅斯!我的糖被鄰居吃光了!
Ross: Mine stole my newspaper! It's like a crime wave! ! Pheebs, you got a second?
我的鄰居會偷我的報紙。簡直是犯罪風潮。菲比你有時間嗎?
Phoebe: Sure!
有啊!
Ross: Yeah, ever since you told me that story about that bike I couldn't stop thinking about it. I mean, everyone should have a first bike, so…
好的,自從你告訴我關于自行車的事,我一直耿耿于懷,我是說,每個人都應該擁有第一輛自行車,所以……
Phoebe: Oh my God Ross!
噢,我的天,羅斯!
Ross: You like it?
你喜歡嗎?
Phoebe: I love it!
我愛死它了!
Ross: Yeah?
真的?
Phoebe: Oh! Oh! !And I love you!
噢!噢!我也愛死你了!
Phoebe: Not that way! But the bike brought you a lot closer!
不是那種愛!不過這自行車使你我更親近了!
Ross: Ah! Well, take it downstairs, you know give it a test ride.
啊!好吧,把它拿到樓下,試騎一下。
Phoebe: Okay! Oh my God! My first bike! Thank you for the best present I've ever gotten.
好的!我的天!我的第一輛自行車!謝謝你送我有史以來最好的禮物。
Ross: You're welcome.
不客氣。
Phoebe: Oh, and Chandler's about to cry.
錢德勒快哭了。
Chandler: Am not.
我才沒有。
Monica: Who is that?
是誰?
Chandler: Don't worry, I'm brave! I am brave! I…I am brave! No, no, no, no! Can you tell me who is there please?
別擔心,我很勇敢!我很勇敢!我,我真的很勇敢!不,不,不,不!能告訴我你是誰嗎?
The Knocker: My name is Gary, I live upstairs.
我叫蓋瑞,我住在樓上。
Gary: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Hi. Do you know what time it is?
你知道現在幾點了嗎?
Gary: It's candy time! My roommate says that they taste like little drops of heaven.
是糖果時間!我室友說那些糖嘗起來像是天上掉下來的禮物。
Monica: Oh please! Did you hear that? Little drops of heaven.
別這么夸我。你聽到了嗎 "天上掉下來的禮物".
Chandler: 4:00 A.M.
凌晨4點啊。
Gary: So, can I get some candy?
你能給我一點糖果嗎?
Chandler: I am sorry, but some of us have to get up early and go to work! He does not know that I am not some of us.
我很抱歉,可我們某些人要早起上班!他并不知道我不屬于“我們某些人”。
Monica: Um, listen I am sorry, but I'll put some out first thing in the morning.
抱歉,明早我會做的。
Gary: Well okay, I'll swing by later. You live in this building?
好,那我等會再來。你在這棟住嗎?
Gary: Mm! Seems like I would've remembered you!
嗯!那我應該記得你才對!
Chandler: Mm! Night Gar!
嗯!晚安,蓋瑞!
Rachel: So did you read your evaluation yet?
你看了你的評估表嗎?
Tag: No! It was marked confidential I just sent it down to Human Resources.
上面標著"機密",所以我送去人力資源部了。
Rachel: Okay please, you're kidding right? ! I wrote that one as a joke for you!
你開玩笑的對吧?我只是寫來跟你逗著玩的!
Tag: A joke they would appreciate?
一個他們會欣賞的玩笑?
Rachel: I'm thinking, no.
我想不會。
Tag: What did you say? !
你都寫了什么?
Rachel: Um, I said I thought you were a good kisser, and uh, and that I like your tiney-tiny touchie.
呃,我說你吻技高超,還有我喜歡你的小屁屁。
Tag: No, not my touchie.
不,別提我的屁屁。
Rachel: Well, it gets worse. When asked if you take initiative I wrote, "Yes, he was able to unhook my bra with minimal supervision," and under Problems with Performance I wrote, "Dear God, I hope not," and then uh, then I drew a little smiley face, and then a small pornographic sketch.
后面更糟。關于及你的工作積極性,我說,“是的,他能在最短時間內解開我的胸圍,”還有工作上的潛在問題我說“噢老天,我希望有,”然后我還畫了一些小笑臉,還有一張色色的圖畫。
Monica: Ross! That is so sweet of you to get Phoebe that bike! When I heard the story, I almost cried.
羅斯!你送阿菲自行車真是好有心。我聽說這件事都快哭了。
Joey: Almost cried huh? Hear that, Chandler? Almost cried!
快哭了?聽見了,錢德勒?“快”哭了!
Chandler: Hey, you cry every time somebody talks about Titanic!
嘿,每次有人提起鐵達尼號你也會哭!
Joey: Those two only had each other!
他們兩個只有彼此。
Ross: Phoebe really likes the bike huh?
菲比真的很喜歡那輛自行車對吧?
Monica: Oh yeah! I saw her walking it down the street the other day. She had uh, these flowers in the basket. It was so cute.
是啊!有天我見她推著車在街上走。車籃里裝著花。好可愛。
Joey: Yeah, I saw her this morning walking it by the park.
對,今天早上我還看見她在公園里推著車。
Ross: Wait a minute, she was walking the bike? Both times?
等一下,她老是“推”著車?兩次都是?
Joey: Hey Pheebs!
嗨,菲比!
Phoebe: Oh hi!
噢,嗨!
Chandler: Hey! So are you enjoying the bike?
嘿!看來你很喜歡這輛車?
Phoebe: Oh, uh-huh so much!
噢,非常喜歡!
Ross: Pheebs, you do know how to ride a bike don't you?
菲比,你會騎腳踏車吧?
Phoebe: Of course!
當然!
Monica: Can we see you ride it?
我們能看你騎腳踏車嗎?
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: See!
看!
Monica: See, this is why I told you never get involved with your assistant! And here is no such thing as keeping secrets when it comes to affairs.
你看,這就是為什么我告訴你永遠不要和你助手發生關系!當發展到戀愛時,沒有什么事是能夠保密的。
Monica: Did you hear that, Chandler? No such thing!
聽到了嗎,錢德勒?紙包不住火。
Chandler: What happened? I'm just eating candy.
怎么了?我只是吃糖而已。
Rachel: Maybe it's not as bad as I think. You know, maybe they didn't take it the way I meant it.
我想也許沒那么糟糕。你知道,也許他們不會按我的意思來理解那東西。
Chandler: Absolutely! You know, because touchie can mean both ass and good worker.
絕對的!你知道,因為小屁屁可以理解為屁股或優秀員工。
Rachel: Ugh, I just gotta get the thing back!
我得把啊,我只想把那東西拿回來!評估表拿回來。
Joey: Hey Rach?
嘿,瑞?
Rachel: Yeah?
干嘛?
Joey: That sketch you mentioned? Might it have looked a little something like this?
你那副小春宮圖看上去像這幅嗎?
Rachel: Oh my God! Joey!
噢老天!喬伊!
Chandler: What is the matter with you?
你別是有毛病吧?
Joey: Boy I tell ya, this little talent came in handy before I could afford porn.
告訴你小子,這點小才能在我買得起成人光碟,前可派得上用場了。
The Woman: Hi, I'm sorry. I know it's after-hours, but I really need candy.
對不起,我知道現在是休息時間,但我真的需要糖果。
Monica: I'm sorry, I can't help you. See? Rules are rules.
不好意思,我幫不了你。看見了?這是規矩。
The Woman: Please! I have people coming from out of town today! And, I told them all about your candy!
求你了!今天我有外地的客人來訪!我跟他們提了你的糖果的事!
Monica: No kidding, out of towners huh? What did you tell them?
別開玩笑了,外地的?你告訴他們什么?
The Woman: I told them your candy is absolutely indescribable!
我告訴他們你的糖果實在是無與倫比!
Monica: Some people have been saying its you know little drops of heaven, but whatever.
有人說那是"天上掉下的禮物",不過僅供參考。
The Woman: Please, can't you help me out?
求你了,幫幫我行嗎?
Joey: Hey Chandler, do we know that lady?
錢德勒,我們認識那位女士嗎?
Chandler: Maybe, isn't she the woman who lives below you and has sex really loud?
可能吧,她不是住你樓下嘿咻時聲音超大的那位嗎?
Monica: All right, I'll do it just this once! But you can't tell anybody!
好吧,僅此一次。可別告訴任何人!
The Woman: Yes! Yes! Please, just give it to me!
是!是!求你了,給我吧!
Joey and Chandler: Yeah, that's her.
沒錯,是她。
The Woman: Thank you.
謝謝。
Monica: It's unbelievable! I can't believe that sign didn't work!
真是難以置信!我寫了標識也沒有用。
Chandler: You know what would work? Stop making candy.
你知道什么才會有用嗎?別再做糖果了。
Monica: But they like it!
但是他們喜歡!
Chandler: You mean they like you.
可你是想要他們喜歡你。
Monica: Maybe.
也許。
Chandler: Is that why you became a chef? So that people would like you?
你就是這樣當上主廚的?這樣別人就會喜歡你?
Monica: Oh, you really want to talk about getting people to like you huh, funny man?
噢,你真的想談談關于怎樣招人喜歡的話題是嗎?大活寶?