日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友記 第7季:第8集 錢德勒不喜歡狗(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Rachel: Hey!

嗨!
Tag: Hey.
嗨。
Rachel: How are you holding up?
你還好吧?
Tag: Not bad.
還可以。
Rachel: Yeah? I'm sorry about your girlfriend.
是嗎?關于你女朋友的事我很遺憾。
Tag: Thanks.
謝謝。
Rachel: So were you guys together a long time?
那你們在一起很長時間了嗎?
Tag: A year. On and off. I kinda thought we'd end up together. I don't anymore.
一年,分分合合的我曾想我們可能會最終在一起。現在不這樣想了。
Rachel: Now that she broke up with you?
因為她跟你分手了?
Tag: Yeah. Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。是啊。
Tag: It's weird. I always used to assume, that I would meet someone and fall in love and be happy and all that was just a given. But lately it's like what if it's not. Do you ever have that feeling?
說來奇怪。我總是設想會碰上某個人,愛上她,很快樂,那就是緣分吧,但進來我越來越不相信這點了,你有這種感覺嗎?
Rachel: No…Yeah, all the time, constantly. It's terrifying. But you know that I figure it has to work out.
不是的,總是這樣,一直是,很可怕。可我想這個人會出現的。
Tag: Why?
為什么?
Rachel: Because it has to.
因為一定有的。
Tag: You have all the answers, don't you?
你總有話說,是吧?
Rachel: Yeah, I know, I do. I really do.
是,我知道,我就這樣,絕對是這樣。
Tag: Hey, thanks for talking to me.
嗨,謝謝你和我聊天。
Rachel: Come on, what are bosses for? Hug it out.
啊,老板是干什么的?來抱一個!
Joey: All right, he likes you back! Huh? Told ya, you should go for it!
太好了,他也喜歡你!嗯?我說過,你該表白的!
Tag: What?
什么?
Joey: Street noise drowned any of that out? No, all right, I see you later, okay.
街上的聲音沒有掩掉我的話?不,好吧,回頭見,好。
Tag: What did Joey say? I like you back?
剛剛喬伊說了什么?我也喜歡你?
Rachel: Uh, yeah, well, see, he… Joey knows, that I'm very insecure about my back and, and you're hugging me, so obviously you are not repulsed by it, yeah!
唔,是的,哦,瞧,他喬伊知道,我不喜歡我的后背而,而你在擁抱我,顯然你并不排斥我的后背,太棒了!
Tag: Wait a minute; that doesn't make any sense.
等一下,那根本就說不通。
Rachel: All right, here's the truth, Joey said what he said, because I'm attracted to you.
好吧,實情是,喬伊之所以說那些話,是因為我被你吸引。
Tag: Wow.
Rachel: Yeah, I admit it.
是的,我承認。
Rachel: I have a crush on you, and I know that's crazy because we work together, and nothing could ever happen, and the last thing I want to do is to freak you out or make you feel uncomfortable. Which is why it would be really great if you said something right about now.
我對你一見鐘情,而且我知道這很瘋狂,我們是同事,不能有感情,最后我會嚇壞你或讓你不自在,所以如果你現在說點什么就太好了。
Tag: Oh my god! Those guys are stealing my car!
天啊!那些家伙在偷我的車!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Tag: Right there! That's my car! Hey!
就在那兒!那是我的車!嗨!
Rachel: Okay, that's gonna take them a minute. Do you have anything else you wanna get off your chest?
好了,他們得花點時間。你沒有其他發自肺腑的話嗎?
Tag: I can't believe this!
真不敢相信!
Rachel: Wait, we still have time to talk and they’re not even in the car yet! Oh look, there they go, okay.
等等,我們還有時間聊,而且他們還沒進到車里面!哦,瞧,他們進去了,好吧。
Monica: Okay Phoebe, we should probably go back now.
好了,菲比,或許我們該回去了。
Phoebe: Please don't leave me, I'll be lonely.
求你別離開我,我會很寂寞的。
Monica: Stop it. Stop! Okay let's go. We can be strong.
別這么干!別!走吧。我們要堅強些。
Phoebe: Yeah, okay.
好吧。
Monica: Oh my god! Did you hear that? She said Monica! Oh, I can't leave her!
天啊!你聽到了嗎?她在喊莫妮卡!哦,我可不能丟下她!
Phoebe: You know if you want, we can sneak the dog back in and Chandler wouldn't even know.
你知道如果你愿意,我們可以在錢德勒不知道的情況下,偷偷地把它帶回去。
Monica: That's not gonna work.
那是行不通的。
Phoebe: I've had that dog there for three days and Chandler had no idea. He's not so smart.
我把小狗藏在房間里三天,錢德勒完全不知道。他沒有那么聰明。
Monica: Hey! I didn't know either.
嗨!我也不知道。
Phoebe: Yeah, but you kinda knew that something was going on, didn't you?
是,不過你多少知道有什么事不對,是吧?
Monica: Yeah, I knew.
沒錯,我知道。
Phoebe: Where's Chandler? ?
錢德勒在哪里
Chandler: Here I am.
我在這里。
Phoebe: Wash your hands!
快去洗手!
Chandler: How did you know?
你怎么知道?
Ross: Hey! What's she doing back here?
嗨,她怎么回來了?
Monica: Relax, Ross. She's not made of ice cream!
別緊張,羅斯,她不會做冰淇淋!
Ross: Hey look, Phoebe. I laid out the states geographically.
嗨,瞧Phoebe。我把各州按地理位置鋪開。
Phoebe: No, no, we don't really have time for this right now. Okay, we have to keep Chandler away from my bedroom.
不,不,我們現在沒時間干這個,我們必須讓錢德勒離我的臥室遠點兒。
Ross: Yeah, but, but look what I'm...
是,不過,不過瞧我正
Phoebe: See, this is exactly what we do not have time for.
瞧,這正是我們沒時間干的事。
Chandler: Where's Monica?
莫妮卡在哪里?
Ross: Phoebe's room. You can't go in there.
她在菲比房間里,你不能進去。
Chandler: Why not?
為什么?
Ross: Monica's crying. She's very upset about this whole Clunkers thing.
莫妮卡在哭。關于克朗克的事她非常難過。
Chandler: Well, I should go in there.
哦,我更應該進去了。
Ross: No. No, No. She doesn't want to see you right now.
不,不,不。她現在不想見你。
Chandler: Why not?
為什么?
Ross: Because you sent away the dog!
因為你送走了狗!
Chandler: This is ridiculous.
這太可笑了。
Ross: Oh, is it? Is it?
哦,是嗎?是嗎?
Ross: Look, when Monica and I were kids, we had a dog named Rover. And, uh, one day, my dad decides, he doesn't like dogs. So Monica and her friend Phyllis take away the dog. And that was the last time we ever saw him. Don't you see? This is just like that. Only with a few details changed.
瞧,當莫妮卡跟我小時候,我們養了一只狗叫路佛。有一天我爸決定他不喜歡狗。莫妮卡跟她的朋友菲麗絲把狗送走。那是我們,最后一次見到它,你明白了?這次也一樣只不過有些細節不一樣。
Joey: Okay, I'm in my sweat pants. Bring on the food! What's the matter?
好了,我換了運動褲。吃的在哪里?怎么了?
Chandler: Monica's all upset, because I sent Clunkers away.
莫妮卡因為我送走克朗克很傷心。
Joey: So? Bring the dog back, you're a hero.
所以呢?把狗抱回來,你會成為大英雄的。
Chandler: Yeah, I can be a hero, I could do that. I could, I could do...I, what if it attacks me?
對,我可以當大英雄,我可以那么做,我能做...我,萬一它攻擊我呢?
Joey: Chandler, it's like a big gerbil.
錢德勒,它就像只大沙鼠。
Chandler: And that doesn't scare you?
你居然不害怕嗎?
Joey: Ross, you need some help?
羅斯,你需要幫忙嗎?
Ross: From you? Yes, please!
你來幫?是的,拜托了!
Joey: First of all, Utah? Dude, you can't just make stuff up!
首先,猶他?老兄,你不能瞎編名字啊!
Ross: I hate America! When I finish this game, I swear I am moving.
我恨美國,這個游戲結束后,我發誓我要搬家。
Joey: Hey! Tag's still talking to the police.
嗨!泰格還在跟警察說話。
Rachel: Yeah, oh! Why, damn it, why did I open my mouth? " I have a crush on you; I am attracted to you. " Gee, I know that I freaked him out.
嗯,哦!干嗎啊,見鬼,我干嗎要開口?!我對你鐘情,我被你吸引天,我知道會嚇壞他的。
Joey: If you said it like that, you probably did, yeah.
如果你是用那種語氣說的,倒真有可能。
Phoebe: Hey, is Chandler here?
嗨,錢德勒在嗎?
Chandler: No, no he went for a walk.
沒在,他出去走走了。
Phoebe: Okay, but you cannot tell him, but look whose back!
好,你們不能告訴他,但看看是誰回來了!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Oh! No no no no no no no! He went over to Ross' to bring the dog back here!
哦!不不不!他是去羅斯那里,把狗帶回來!
Phoebe: Oh, no, the dog's not going to be there!
哦不,狗不會在那里的!
Joey: You think?
你這么覺得啊?
Monica: Hi, honey.
嗨,甜心。
Chandler: Please, please, please, don't be mad at me.
求求你別對我生氣。
Monica: What? Why, why would...
什么?為什么
Phoebe: Shh, wait and see. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
噓,也許會,也許不會,我們瞧著辦。
Chandler: Okay, I went over to Ross' apartment to bring back Clunkers. You know, for you, and I left the door open and she must have gotten out and I looked everywhere, all over the apartment, including the roof, which FYI Ross, one of your neighbors, growing weed.
我跑到羅斯家,想幫你把克朗克抱回來,我忘了關門,它一定是跑出去了。我到處找過找遍整棟公寓,包括屋頂。對了,羅斯你鄰居在屋頂上種大麻。
Chandler: I couldn't find him, and I am so, so, so, sorry. But I do know where we could all go ease the pain.
我找不到它,我真的很抱歉。但我知道怎么樣能讓大家忘記痛苦(大麻)。
Phoebe: We have good news, look whose back!
我們有好消息,看看誰回來了!
Chandler: Clunkers? ! Oh my god!
克朗克?!我的天啊!
Monica: That's right, she came back all by herself.
沒錯,她自己回來了。
Phoebe: It's a Thanksgiving miracle!
這是個感恩節奇跡!
Chandler: It is so good to see you!
真高興能見到你!
Phoebe: Yeah, she came all the way back from Ross' building. Oh, the things she must have seen!
是啊,她從羅斯的房子沿原路回來哦,她肯定會認路!
Phoebe: And then she climbed up the fire escape and she tapped on the window with her teeny little paw and then we ran to let her in.
然后她爬上安全梯,用她的小爪子敲打窗戶,我們就跑過去讓她進來了。
Phoebe: I went to far, didn't I? When should I have stopped?
我說的過了,是吧?我什么時候該住口?
Ross: Okay, maybe this is so hard, because there aren't 50 states.
哦,這太難了,有50個州呢!
Ross: Let me tell you something, I have 49 states, and there are no more! I think, I should be able to eat something.
我告訴你,我有49個州,再沒多的了!我認為我可以吃點東西了。
Chandler: It's up to you.
完全取決于你呀。
Rachel: Oh, hi! How are you doing?
哦,嗨!怎么樣?
Tag: I'm okay. I gotta go down to the police station and look at mug shots.
還行。我得到警局去,指認嫌犯的照片。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Tag: Thanks for having me over, you guys.
謝謝你們邀請我來這里。
Ross: Tag? You're going? Uh we didn't, uh we didn't get the chance to talk. Uh, so, where did you say you're from again?
泰格?你要走了嗎?我們還沒有機會好好談一談。你說你是哪一州的人?
Tag: Colorado.
科羅拉多州。
Ross: Ah, what good are you.
啊,你真好。
Rachel: Look, I think we should talk about what happened on the terrace.
瞧,我想我們應該談談剛才在天臺上發生的事。
Tag: Okay.
好吧。
Rachel: Ah, I never should have said what I said. It you know what? It just doesn't matter how I feel. I mean we work together, so nothing could really ever happen between us, and what I would love is just to go to work on Monday, and never talk about this again, okay? Big day Monday lots to do. So, we're okay?
我不該說那些話的。我的感覺并不重要。我們一起工作不應該有任何私人關系。星期一我想高高興興去上班再也不提這件事。好了,星期一是個大日子。我們還有很多事要做。我們應該還好吧?
Tag: Um, I'm not.
我一點都不好。
Rachel: Oh, god, I know it, that I freaked you out.
哦,天啊,我就知道,我嚇壞你了。
Tag: No, you didn't. The only thing that freaked me out was you saying that nothing could ever happen between us.
不,你本來沒嚇著我。唯一讓我不高興的是你說我們之間不會有結果。
Rachel: Really?
真的嗎?
Tag: Yeah, so, please don't fire me for doing this.
對。那,請別因為這個解雇我。
Rachel: Okay, well, that's one less thing we have to do on Monday.
好,嗯,至少周一我們可以少做一件事了
Ross: Delaware! Delaware!
德拉瓦州!德拉瓦州!
Chandler: All right.
好吧。
Ross: I want my turkey now!
我現在就要火雞!
Chandler: You got it. You got Nevada twice.
沒問題。你重復寫了兩次內佛達州。
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Chandler: Yeah.
好吧。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
terrace ['terəs]

想一想再看

n. 平臺,陽臺,梯田 vt. 使成梯田,給 ... 建

聯想記憶
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,設想,承擔; (想當然的)認為

聯想記憶
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 壓碎,碾碎,壓榨
n. 壓碎,壓榨,擁擠

 
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

聯想記憶
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脫,避開
n. 逃跑,逃脫,(逃

 
insecure [,insi'kujə]

想一想再看

adj. 不安全的;不穩定的;不牢靠的

聯想記憶
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 广西都市频道节目表| 香港艳情电影| 潜行在线观看| 德鲁| cctv16节目单| 今天是你的生日合唱谱二声部| 林青霞离婚| 三年级上册修改病句专项训练| 特种部队电影全集观看| 大世界扭蛋机 电视剧| 被打屁股作文| 大空头 电影| 五年级下册第九课古诗三首课堂笔记| 烽火流金电视剧全集免费观看| 傲娇与章经| 我亲爱的简谱| 爆操处女| 戒色免费观看| 台湾电视台| 刘洪杰| 奇骏车友会| 回响电视剧演员表| 《暗恋电影》在线观看| 巩俐吻戏| 电视剧《老兵》| cctv17农业农村频道在线直播| 土力学| 朋友的女朋友电影| 布谷鸟 电影| 笔仙2大尺度床戏| a看片| 地板鞋编织方法的视频教程| 安多卫视直播在线观看| 黑帮大佬和我的第365天| 四年级下册语文第15课课堂笔记| 汤图片大全高清图片| 虞朗| 韩义生| 奶酪鼠的穷途梦2| 离歌吉他谱| 大老鼠图片|